Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Got myself the M3 Gr.3 and i already bought it, at least i can sell it!.
Didn't imagine i'm gonna say this but i'm starving for some gr.1 gifts, i am testing each during the Fuji GT League Gr.1 event but i don't want to spend 1m now

Daily Workout #354- Mercedes-AMG GT3 (AMG-Team HTP-Motorsport) (226th double) Today´s selection wasn´t really exciting, but I already knew the result was going to be bad anyway.....Today´s prize was somewhat satisfying, although I already have three copies of this car.....

DWG day 162 - Already had it :(
7A94BF20-6A41-41FC-A2C4-8C6BD010CC06.png

Daily Workout #355- BMW M3 GT BMW Motorsport 2011 (Now, this is the car that I should´ve gotten at first, when the latest patch dropped, but I was very unfortunate that day......This time, I got the real deal here, and it makes up for those dupes that I got recently.....)

Two days in a row now I've gotten cars from the last update. Yesterday I won a Yellow 300ZX, and today I won an RX500. Though I am a bit upset with today's prize since there was a Miura on the wheel.

Daily Workout #356- Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4T Sport (227th double) And I got another copy of another stupid car, and I got rid of it afterwards, because this car is a real bane to me.....It really was an unappropriate prize after exactly one year after the game´s release in Europe......

Last edited:
I just had the XJ13 and the 330 on the roulette wheel. I got a 1989 M3.
Seeing this makes me remember the prize wheel when I completed the RBR Circuit Experience event except the roulette featured two W08s and two WRXs (Gr.4 and stock) and the game give me a stock WRX. :banghead:

Back