Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
I mean those DWG dupes. I can keep the Driving School reward, as I had modified that one with CF trim replacing the chrome, GTPlanet plates, Enkei GTC01s, and finished in Soul Red and a power boost to the top of N200 (245 HP).

Yeah I'm sorry...

The bigger question here is why was I tagged of all people when I've never once posted in this thread? Just curious.

full

This car is amazing. Leaps and bounds above many others including the newer GR Supra.

Used my free one to do the Tokyo Express endurance. Too easy even with TC off.

Daily Workout #408- McLaren 650S Coupe 2014 (269th double) Nothing really interesting, except for the Hyundai VGT, and there wasn´t any of the new ones.....At least I got this car instead of the Volkswagen 1200, so it wasn´t all that bad......

alp
For the past 3 plays, I got Huracan Gr.3, Huracan (N class) and an NSX Gr.4 in that order if it helps.
No, I was specifically after the guy who got the NSX Gr.3 and if he got a Huracan Gr.3 as the next car.

It's an extremely long shot - if the pattern is what I think it is, the chances of finding someone who got those specific two cars in that order from two successive Daily Workout spins are very, very small indeed.

Also I now have a four car pattern to look for: NSX Gr.3, Huracan Gr.3, Dodge Charger Hellcat, GT-R Gr.4.

Back