Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Last three days I've Toyota 86 vehicles ... one had three letters (or 4 letters) before or after it. The other two were the standard ones. They look pretty ordinary compared to the vehicles you guys are being awarded with.

The game clearly doesn't think much of me.

But at least I did not win another VW Combi. If only I could put a 911 6 cylinder into the Combi though, lower it and cut the roof down, and pull some weight out of it and put in some decent tyres and brakes ...

Daily Workout #409- GT by Citroën Gr.3 Race Car (270th double) I was lucky to get this car in a different colour, unlike those times that I got in black.....And this was the only good car today, since the others were totally garbage.....

I have a few of these and I believe the GT4 version as well... never driven it except when forced to in the gold experience.

However I might give it a shot with a tune and such.... it *should* be ok I guess. It does look good.

Last night I got another Tomahawk ( don't know which one, don't care ) and then did the Willow Springs circuit experience and got a Mustang Gr. 4 in butterscotch, or orange, or whatever color they call it. Not impressed. 2 American cars, guess I should feel lucky I didn't get my 13th or 14th Focus Rally Car.

Yesterday was my third Alpine A110 1600S.
Saturday was the Pegeuot 208 GTI :rolleyes:...... At least that was a new one!

C'mon DWG I'm due something that I might actually use! :lol:

20181210_115617.jpg deleted

Did two in a row, cuz midnight

1st: nothing big on the roll, got Gr.4 Impreza, dupe
2nd: Aston Martin Vulcan, Cobra 427 (the roadster one) and Mazda LM55 in the roll, but of course, of course i get Gr.4 Corvette :banghead:
At least it is not a dupe, but still :banghead:

I have a few of these and I believe the GT4 version as well... never driven it except when forced to in the gold experience.

However I might give it a shot with a tune and such.... it *should* be ok I guess. It does look good.
That is a mistake.

Back