Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Yesterday, it could be it. A Mclaren P1 GTR, Porsche 918 Hybrid or Mercedes Petronas F1. It is slowing down, yes, please one more, one more, yes, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not one extra :banghead::banghead::banghead:🤬:banghead:🤬

upload_2018-12-11_10-37-23.png

Daily Workout #411- Toyota 86 Gr.B Rally Car (271st double) On my birthday, they decided to reward another stupid dupe of a rally car, seriously, what a shameful prize, but on the other hand, my birthday car gift was far better, since I got the 2016 Super GT Nissan, which is a lot worth it than the today´s dreadful daily workout prize.....

Last edited:
Not a daily workout gift but birthday gift - XJ13. Ooof !
I'll post pictures later. I was holding off on picking up a TH8A shifter but now having both the 330 P4 and the XJ13, well . . .

edit: ordered the shifter

Last edited:
Not a daily workout gift but birthday gift - XJ13. Ooof !
I'll post pictures later. I was holding off on picking up a TH8A shifter but now having both the 330 P4 and the XJ13, well . . .

Daily Workout #411- Toyota 86 Gr.B Rally Car (271st double) On my birthday, they decided to reward another stupid dupe of a rally car, seriously, what a shameful prize, but on the other hand, my birthday car gift was far better, since I got the 2016 Super GT Nissan, which is a lot worth it than the today´s dreadful daily workout prize.....

XJs, Gr.2 cars...

When i got my birthday gift it was a stock Subaru Impreza OOF

I got gold on Tokyo and Catalyuna 1st go on the W08 and I'm lame with the open wheelers.

Hammer tune and played with the final drive and that's it.

I'm only getting rubbish cars, the only good ones in the last month would be the FT1 GT3.

Daily Workout #412- Toyota Supra RZ 1997 (272nd double) Slightly better than the yesterday´s annoying rally car, but I already have four of this, and all of them in different colours......About the roulette, exactly the same as yesterday, all dupes.......

Got a million dollar car, but probably won't be able to use it for any sport races.
It's some kind of convertible Volkswagen that's Gr.X. Cool looking, though.

For my gold catalyuna experience = Mazda FD3S RX7

For my daily workout due to 42km of restarting the horrible Catalyuna track = Mazda 6 Gr.4

LOL this crap.

Granted I have like half a dozen RX7s already but I think this is my first Mazda 6 Group 4 but eh... useless.

Daily Workout #413- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.4 (273rd double) It´s fine, it´s in a different colour, so I´m quite satisfied, and it was all dupes again.....

Sorry I haven't been doing that documenting my dwg winnings thing. It's mostly because I couldn't be bothered. But today I won something that has to be the best thing I ever got from the wheel of torture.

OWB1quh.jpg

It's a shame you can't change the livery, so it'll be stuck as a Jordan forever.

Today's DWG was actually worth it. I got the Mazda RX500. For once I didn't get a dupe or the cheapest option on the wheel.

However, I did get the cheapie option on the wheel for getting all gold on Fuji, but against a Group 4 STI, another 908 LMP1 and something else uninteresting to me, I got a Copen. Love it.

Latest Posts

Back