Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Just got the Chapparal Group X. Strange banging/knocking under throttle. Will never use it.

Don't you find the sparks to be fun, though? It's a total flight of fantasy, but at least it's not generic like most of the VGTs. The banging comes from it being laser propelled.

VXR
Don't you find the sparks to be fun, though? It's a total flight of fantasy, but at least it's not generic like most of the VGTs. The banging comes from it being laser propelled.
i personally kinda hate the Chaparral too, and i wanted to love the damn thing, i love Chaparral in general and love this thing's design. But the noise is just a a chore, and its not really fun to drive :(. Glad i bought it for my collection but i didnt even put 100km on it.

Did a J-Spec race to reach Daily mileage and got this

IMG_6136.JPG

The dirty cheating table stopped juuust in front of the Ferrari 330 P4 , ah well with a smille from here to Chinazzzzzz I knew it would happen but that feeling for a couple of seconds thinking yes no yes no yes yes yes no is funny , any way a E-Type it was with a ticket on the car .... this is a duplicate .

Last edited:
Daily Workout #415- Nissan R92CP 1992 (What a bigger change, compared to the yesterday´s prize, which was a complete joke, because I just got the second of the four Group C cars, and also one of my favorite cars back in GT4, which I also had the stealth version of this car.....Now it only remains the Jaguar XJR-9, and the Sauber Mercedes C9.....)

Did a J-Spec race to reach Daily mileage and got this

View attachment 786644
In VR you can actually drive this kinda well from Cockpit view. But the understeer when you step on the throttle is still insane.

Myself, I got a second M6 GT3 M power. I have two of them now, so I sold the Walkenhorst one I bought when I got this game, 135,000Cr. back. That makes three days in a row with GT3/4 cars that I could sell.
I'll keep any additional M6 probably because of the liveries :). One is now Turner Motorsports and the other one Schnitzer 2018.

Great, N class cars and the Gr.B Mustang on the wheel. Corvette C7 is the missing one.

*Game gives me the Mustang Gr.B*

Go to Grub Street, DWR...

Back