Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Daily Workout #475- BMW M3 GT BMW Motorsport 2011 (324th double) Today´s selection wasn´t really that a real big deal, and this car was the best of the four cars, since the other ones were all N-class cars......

Last edited:
20190213_115545.jpg deleted.

Another week has passed away ( Rip ) this without any question in a blink of a eye or perhaps two but as always my beloved round dirty corrupted and miserable table gave me some good bad and ugly cars in return this with a totally estimated value of 2.100.000 and something how sweet can it be .

The lucky winners for this week are …..

08 - Renault Sport Mégane Trophy GR.4 2011
1.jpg

09 - Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 2012
2.png

10 - TVR Tuscan6Speed 2000
3.png

11 - Ford GT LM Spec N Test Car GR.3
4.png

12 - Mazda Etenza Sedan XD L Package 2015
5.png

13 - Honda NSX 2017
6.png

14 - Toyota FT-1 2014 dibble dobble
7.jpg

Last edited:
Today's wheel was so pathetic that it made me laugh out loud

Two LMP1 cars, a Hyundai VGT and a Daihatsu Copen

Why the game even tries to give me that sense of suspense if i already know beforehand which car i am gonna end up with? :lol:

Maybe if i didn't already own the Hyundai and the Peugeot 908 (which was one of the LMP1s), i'd be hella pissed with the gift, but at this point i can only laugh at how pathetic DWC system is as a whole

Putting some cheap crap like Copen among the three 1 mil Cr. cars on the wheel just makes the wheel selection itself to seem not random imo (even if PD states it is random)

EDIT: Copen was a dupe. Obviously :lol:

So catching up on prize cars again:

9/2 - Hyundai Genesis Grp 4 👍
10/2 - Toyota Supra RZ 👍
11/2 - Lancia Delta 👍
12/2 - Nissan GT-R Grp 2 👍
13/2 - Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG 2010 👎

Also did circuit experience on 13/2 and got Subaru WRX Grp 4 👍

14/2 - Mercedes-Benz A45 👎

Daily Workout #476- Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3 (325th double) Not too bad, and actually this was the first time that I got this car as a gift, since I already got it by getting the steelbook version......

Saw a 20 million Cr. Ford GT Mark IV today. Got a Diablo GT (2nd one) next to it. It was close. I believed I was going to get the Ford for a second. And I'm pretty pessimistic about the wheel. :lol:

Victory!

Daily workout 15/02/2019 - Citroen GT3 Race Car (Grp3) 👍

I have been wanting this car as a prize since I first started playing the game, friends have got it many times, it's been teased more than
hot dinners to me but finally after exiting an online race lobby I stepped out of the room for a moment to do something else and came
back to see that was the prize.

A friend was equally happy as he got the Porsche 356 for his DWO.

Took a break from my "No-Microtransactions" playthrough on my second account, and started a "No-Brand Central" playthrough on my 3rd account. Here's what I got so far from gift cars:

1st Car: Subaru WRX STi Type S, great starter car, no complaints.

1st Daily Workout: Nissan GTR N24 GT3, woah! Awesome!

Northern Isle Circuit Experience: Bugatti VGT GR.1, DANG! This is great!

License Tests 1-8: Citroen DS3 Racing, great car for the FF event.

2nd Daily Workout: Subaru Falken Tire Turn 14 BRZ, kinda useless unless I wanna go drifting.

3rd Daily Workout: Dodge Challenger R/T, nice! Useful for those US and classic car events.

Daily Workout #477- Fittipaldi EF7 Vision Gran Turismo by Pininfarina (326th double) I´m fine with this car, but I could have gotten the Porsche Cayman, or either the Audi VGT......At least I have both colours for this car now.....

Last edited:
Back