Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
DzecA8hU0AATb45.jpg:large

Daily Workout #478- Renault Sport Clio R.S. 220 EDC Trophy'15 (327th double) I got this unpleasant hatchback instead of the Petronas Tom´s SC430, and despite liking the colour, there was no way that I would keep it......

Last edited:
Today's wheel was so pathetic that it made me laugh out loud

Two LMP1 cars, a Hyundai VGT and a Daihatsu Copen

Why the game even tries to give me that sense of suspense if i already know beforehand which car i am gonna end up with? :lol:

Maybe if i didn't already own the Hyundai and the Peugeot 908 (which was one of the LMP1s), i'd be hella pissed with the gift, but at this point i can only laugh at how pathetic DWC system is as a whole

Putting some cheap crap like Copen among the three 1 mil Cr. cars on the wheel just makes the wheel selection itself to seem not random imo (even if PD states it is random)

EDIT: Copen was a dupe. Obviously :lol:

Today was even worse

NSX road car, Shifter Kart, Honda VGT and Gr.2 Nissan GT-R. I got my 5th or 6th Kart now, lost count of them

Never even had a moment of hesitation, straight as i saw it i knew i was getting it. Reciting my words from previous post: putting very cheap car among more expensive ones and giving it to you as a prize makes the whole DWC seem not random.

P.S. Why is that damn thing even available as a prize in the first place? You get one for free anyway and it literally costs 10k. Sleeping takes more effort than accumulating 10k in GTS.

I'm currently a campaign only guy,just grinding and hoping for good workout gift car but that happened last week with X2014 Standard but today I get a green Huracan GT3.
Seriously,just stop spamming me with race cars more than half of my gift cars are Gr.3 or Gr.4 cars the rotation are trolling me hard this past few weeks,putting Ford Mark IV right along side kei car.

Daily Workout #479- Renault R.S.01 GT3 2016 (328th double) This was not the car that was worth the trouble, since I always ended up getting disconnected, and today´s roulette wasn´t really satisfying......

Last edited:
Back