Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
So here is my weekend update for prize cars:

16/2 - Jaguar F-Type Grp 4 👍
17/2 - Nissan GT-R 2017
18/2 - Renault R.S Sport - Grp X 👍

Big expense at weekend! Finally spent 15 million game credits on the Shelby Daytona Coupe. 👍

Weekend update on my "No Purchase Cars" playthrough:
(2/16) - Audi Sport Quattro Pikes Peak, this would be considered a dupe, but I'm also ignoring the gift cars in the Deluxe Edition, so good stuff here.

(2/17) - Toyota 86 GRMN, cool! Useful for a few events.

(2/18) - Mazda Atenza Gr.3, excellent! I always liked this car.

PD really needs to stop teasing me with the GT40. I've lost count of how many times I've seen it on the wheel. Naturally it's never landed on it. So my prize this time instead was the weird Honda Project 2&4 thingamabob. third time I've won it. I don't even need two.

I wish that Polyphony Digital would implement an algorithm which would detect what reward cars you've already earned from other daily rewards and would then reduce the chances of getting any reward cars that you already have.

At this point i actually think that PD implemented the algorithm that checks what cars you've already won on DWC and then increase the chance of said cars to appear on the wheel. The cheaper the dupe, the bigger the chance

Speaking of the dupes btw, in the last three days i won my 5th Shifter Kart, my 4th Emil Frey Prototype RC-F and, today, my 3rd Amuse S2000. The game really takes a piss atm

Last edited:
I wish that Polyphony Digital would implement an algorithm which would detect what reward cars you've already earned from other daily rewards and would then reduce the chances of getting any reward cars that you already have.

I'm with you there but the problem with that from PD's end is that you have a total of 300 cars? (about that?) - there's 365 days in a year.

They want people to play this every day. Many of you guys have been playing every day since October 2017... if it only gave you cars you didnt have then you would reach endgame (so to speak) in less than a year.

So why buy cars? There's no need for an economy if they did that.

My opinion is that PD are obsessed with their economy,,, artifical scarcity and all that. They want you to grind for $20 mil. cars.

I now have over 500 cars. I havent been playing for a year yet!

Daily Workout #481- BMW M4 Coupé 2014 (330th double) This roulette was pretty lame, with two hatchbacks, this car, and one of the SRT Tomahawk models, which most likely that I have it already......No matter though, since this car is deleted......

Last edited:
20190219_115903.jpg deleted.

Barely avoided my 2nd straight Honda 2&4. Ended up with the C2 Vette, which is nice considering I didn't have one. But it's still a punch in the gut considering the $10 mil Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 and the Bugatti VGT were on the wheel as well...

So daily prize for 19/02/19 was the Audi R8 LMS Grp 3 and for 20/02/19 was the BMW M3 Grp 3 model.

Both are new entries and first time I have had two Grp 3 cars on consecutive days,

Daily Workout #482- Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4T Sport 2009 (331th double) Once I saw this car in the roulette, I already knew the result what was going to be, and to be fair, this is one of those cars that doesn´t have a place to stay in the garage.....

Last edited:
Subaru Viviz VGT in black - very nice by the looks of it. Not something I'd have paid a million for early on, but pleased to have it! :cheers:

Back