Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Tuesday, August 6th, 2019: Jaguar F-TYPE GT4 Race Car (Gr4)

I missed out on a BMW Vision GT and a Peugeot 908 LMP1... Then again, my wheel also had a Toyota S-FR, which was the undisputed worst car on my wheel. The only N100 car that I'll ever accept is the Porsche 356.

20190807_081617.jpg not deleted sold purchased.

So guys, I'm back!

The game doesn't seem to like it, lol... :lol:

I received two dupes:

CE of Sardegna Road Track: dupe BMW M3 Coupé

Daily Workout: dupe Mazda RX-7 FD

All cars present on both roulettes were dupes, so...

For those of you who keep on having dups... maybe it is a sign that your garage is too full and that you pretty much have all the cars no ??

I dont know just a guess... since playing for 2 months now, i only bought just a handful cars... everything else has pretty much been given to me...

I have about 20ish cars that are not unique ... out of over a 100 car garage...

soon enough i will be in your shoes.

Thursday, August 8th, 2019: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV (N300)

(Insert MrGSTAR321-like Constipated Rage Growl here)

How pathetic. Seriously, a Prototype, a Formula car, a GT4 4C, and my reward happens to be a lowly Japanese car. HOW IS THAT FAIR? Oh, wait. It isn't. Oh, and to the surprise of absolutely nobody, the Lancer was the worst and my most unwanted car on today's pull. I am so sick of getting lowly Japanese cars over Race cars. It's getting on my ****ing nerves. It's happened to me too much. What's even more nerve-wrecking is that I can win stuff like 962 C's, yet I can't even win a McLaren Ultimate. The ironic part is that the Lancer Evo IV even showed up that time the 962 was on my wheel, and I still won the 962. Thanks a lot for this unwanted Lancer, broken-ass DWG. :grumpy:

Daily Workout #651- Volkswagen Sambabus Typ 2 (T1) 1962 (476th double) Apart from this worthless car, there was the EK9 Civic Type R, also the 2011 Audi R18, which was either the clean or the dirty one, and I couldn´t figure out which was the fourth one, most likely was other unwanted dupe......

Friday, August 9th, 2019: 1992 Honda NSX-R Type S (N300)

(ENOUGH with the Japanese cars! Why the hell am I still getting MORE?!)

Between the Viper GTS and this NSX, I can't choose which was the more unwanted duplicate of the two. On Tuesday, I was able to escape the S-FR and got a Jag. Why am I struggling dodging them now? Because there's more hardcore track cars on my wheel, as opposed to GT4/GT3 cars? I missed out on a Zonda R and a Bugatti Vision GT for this. Aside from Tuesday, I've been getting nothing but low Japanese N cars, and I'm sick of being rejected hardcore race cars for them. :grumpy:
Also, I don't hate the cars themselves, I only hate getting rewarded them over and over again.

Last edited:
For those of you who keep on having dups... maybe it is a sign that your garage is too full and that you pretty much have all the cars no ??

I dont know just a guess... since playing for 2 months now, i only bought just a handful cars... everything else has pretty much been given to me...

I have about 20ish cars that are not unique ... out of over a 100 car garage...

soon enough i will be in your shoes.
Well obviously I'm going to get dupes if I have 95% of the cars. But if the roulettes were fair I would already have every car. Instead I have 6 Gr3 corvettes (already deleted 2), 4 DS3, 5 Gr4 Hyundais (already deleted 4), 4 Hellcats and so on.

Saturday, August 10th, 2019: Toyota 86-GT N24 SP3 Race Car (Gr4) :banghead:🤬

(STOP GIFTING ME JAPANESE CARS! I HATE BEING REWARDED JAPANESE CARS!)

So, I thought today's reward would actually be worth a damn with a Jaguar F-Type, a Mach Forty, and a C7 Corvette being on my wheel, but no. My reward instead happens to be yet another Japanese car. When the hell am I going to catch a break from the critically unfair onslaught of Japanese cars? It's ridiculous. :grumpy:

Daily Workout #653- Renault Sport Mégane Trophy 2011 (478th double) Three cars that I don´t have, and a dupe go for a spin, and of course, I get the dupe.....It sucks, because it had the Audi VGT, and the GT by Citroën Road Car, but it spared me the Fiat 500 at least......

Last edited:
Both my 8/10 and 8/11 DWG are duplicates...

There were $20M and $15M cars on the wheel but of course It has to stop on the Civic...

Civic Type R (FK2) '15.jpg

Another dup is the RS01
R.S.01 GT3 '16.jpg

I deleted them right away from the garage...

With enough money in the bank, I went on to buy :
Sauber Mercedes C9 '89.jpg

And I got my EMT crew together for a shot:
Huracán LP 610-4 '15.jpg

August 11th, 2019's Daily Insult: Toyota Supra 3.0 GT Turbo (A70) (N300) :banghead:

(Almost a full week of nothing but awful Japanese cars... What a horrible week.)

Out of a McLaren 650S GT3, a Pagani Zonda R, and an Aston Martin V8 Vantage Gr.4 Race Car... Yeah, give me my 5th unwanted 🤬 Japanese car in a row. What I ask for is a break from these cursed Japanese cars and what I get in return is a slap in the face and another unwanted car dropped on me, as if my other 5 so-called "rewards" weren't hard enough kicks to the balls. :grumpy:

Week XIX:

06/08 – Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren '09 ["Crystal Galaxit Black"]
07/08 – Renault Sport Mégane R.S. Trophy '11 ["Gris Cassiopée"]
08/08 – Ford Focus Gr.B Rally Car
09/08 – Aston Martin V8 Vantage Gr.4 [Blue]
10/08 – Peugeot VGT (Gr.3)
11/08 – Alfa Romeo MiTo '09 ["Etna Black"]
12/08 – Nissan GT-R Gr.B Rally Car

Struck-through entries denote dupes.

Back