Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Friday, August 16th, 2019: Subaru BRZ S (N200)

(If the unwanted Japanese car curse is in effect, I'm going to break something. I've had enough with the Japanese cars slithering in my garage.)

Oh, great. An F40, a Peugeot 908, a GT40 Mark I, and a crappy Subaru BRZ, WHICH WAS THE ONLY UNWANTED CAR ON MY WHEEL! Adding insult to injury, they also offer me a Peugeot 908 LMP car. Then, adding injury to injury, they offer me a GT40 AND place the BRZ next to it. Of course, the car that I unfortunately walk away with is the worthless, unexciting Subaru BRZ. I wound up throwing the BRZ out of my garage and getting the other cars that I missed out on instead because today's reward was not acceptable. There's lucky wins, and then there's just being forced and unfair. This is the latter. :grumpy:

Dupe Fiat 500 F

ezgif-4-30e3fa029e86.gif

Just three days ago I was looking at my gr3 garage as I prepared to do some Brazil TT, and I noticed something.
I only had one solitary gr3 Mustang in my collection.
I thought to myself "that's funny" because it's been my main go to car for as long as I've been playing.
Anyway, last two days have fixed that lol

Daily Workout #660- Peugeot RCZ Gr.B Rally Car (484th double) Today´s roulette had a very strong presence of French cars, except for the Honda S660, and I got the second worst choice.......The best thing that I could have gotten was the Bugatti Veyron 16.4, which was one of my very first gifts.....

Week XX:

13/08 – Alfa Romeo 4C '14 ["Carrara White"]
14/08 – Toyota GR Supra Racing Concept '18
15/08 – Hyundai Genesis Gr.4 [Blue]
16/08 – Aston Martin DP-100 VGT ["Crimson Ruby / Stripe"]
17/08 – Chevrolet Corvette C2 '63 ["Saddle Tan"]
18/08 – Mazda Atenza Gr.3
19/08 – Toyota 2000GT '67 ["Solar Red"]

Struck-through entries denote dupes.

Nothing spetacular during this week, but today's 2000GT made me curious about something: does anybody here have one with a gold thumbnail? Stock, of course. I realized I have one that's actually white when entered.

Sunday, August 18th, 2019: BMW M4 (2014) (N400)

Eh, I guess this could've been worse, but then again, it could've been better. It had the Bugatti Vision GT, which was the best thing on the table, and a Supra 3.0 GT Turbo, which was the worst on the table. I did take it out for a spin and had fun with it.

(Oh, and this was the last of my prize cars for now, as the frickin' game crashed on me about 6 minutes into driving the M4. I've been trying to get back on, but every time I try, it says my data is corrupted. What should I do to make this corrupted data woe disappear? I put 10 months worth of progress into the game, bought all the high rollers, minus the D-Type, since I haven't gotten around to buying it, and I'd hate to have to do that all over again. :grumpy:)

Back