Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
.Monday, August 12th, 2019: 2016 Porsche 919 Hybrid LMP1-H (Gr1)

I get so close to getting a free D-Type, and then the wheel stops one space before the frickin' D-Type because of course it does. Then again, I'd MUCH rather have this 919 as a reward than my other possible rewards, with those being a Hyundai Genesis Gr3 and a Subaru Impreza 22B. Especially the latter because... You know. It's funny that I've gotten the 919 at least 4 or 5 times, yet I get the R18 only once, but have yet to win the TS050.

My 150 latest DWGs :

dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe / dupe

:dunce:

Guess my 150 upcoming DWGs :

:D

Daily Workout #655- Pagani Zonda R 2009 (479th double) I would rather get this car, instead of the Mégane, and from what it supposed to be the BMW i3......At least, this car was the best thing it had for today.......
Lucky you.... I just paid 1.8 million for that .....:irked:
Lovely car!

My 8/12/19 and 8/13/19 are not duplicates but could have been better, there were some drool-worthy cars on the roulettes

AMG GT3 '16.jpg

WRX Gr.3.jpg

Got this for golding the Nurburgring Circuit Experience...
NSX Gr.3.jpg

Got this for golding the Nurb GP Circuit Experience (dup)
Mustang Mach 1 '71.jpg

Got this for golding the Northern Isle
MiTo '09.jpg

Got this for golding Tsukuba circuit experience
5765240844024021508_0.jpg

Received this for completing this Dragon Tail circuit experience
911 GT3 (997) '09.jpg

Last edited:
I got a GT by Citroën Gr.4 for the daily gift. I laughed about using it but once I got used to it I came in 1st place at Big Willow. The 2nd place racer in a Mustang said "That didn't just happen!".
See, it's a great car! The same thing happened to me when I first got it: once I got used to it, I managed to win on none other than Tokyo Expressway. That was within the first week of owning GT Sport (heck it might've been during the open beta...)

I knew I was screwed as soon as I saw what was on the wheel tonight. Ford Mark IV, Mach Forty, and another lousy Clio. But I knew I wasn't destined for the Clio for once as the last "car" on the wheel was none other than the Shifter Kart! Yay. :ouch:

Tuesday, August 13th, 2019: Toyota TS050 LMP1-H (Gr1)

How ironic. I stated that I have yet to get this car, and I get it the next day. My other rewards were a Peugeot L750R, a Nissan GT-R LM Nismo, and a Miura, which sat a space before this Toyota. Normally, I'd mini-rant on how I get irritated if I win a Japanese car, but Super GT's and Group C/LMP cars are an exception.

Wednesday, August 14th, 2019: Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary (N500)

This one was kinda dope. I also didn't expect to get this car, seeing as there was a Honda Integra on my wheel... I'm so glad I didn't get the Integra, because if I actually got it, instant sell.

Thursday, August 15th, 2019: Audi TT (2003) (N200)

I was SO CLOSE to a free McLaren P1... But then this shows up and ruins the wheel. Could've been happy as hell with a P1 GTR, but I get this miserable N car. I absolutely detest being rejected track cars for slow N cars. Here's the rule for my DWG's: If I see a P1 GTR or Zonda R, then I see a car that's in the realms of N100-N700, except a few, Group 4, Group 3, Group B, and to an extent, Group X with the horrid Copen RJ, Falken Turn BRZ, and a couple of others, then I can basically forget about winning the track car I really want, because I don't get it. I'll just get the road car instead. It's just so unfair. :grumpy:

Last edited:
Back