Monday. 1991 Honda Beat. :(
Tues. Gr4 Dodge Viper :(
Weds. This! I dont have one, now I do
20200212_211136.jpg

Thurs. Ferrari F40
Fri. Gr3 BMW M3 GT
Sat. '65 Toyota Sports800

Last edited:
I'm not pretending anything, the more I test it the more sure I'm getting, I'm not sure why this upsets you that much,
Nice fallacy. My mood is unchanged, however a user is continuing to make false claims knowing they're false and having acknowledged they're false, continuing to use the forums to peddle a myth that other users may believe.
I have never said you (we/me) will always get a Gr. 4 car by doing the Hamilton F1 race on Fuji or another track, but it seems that it increases the chance to get a Gr. 4 car.
Which isn't relevant, given that you have acknowledged it's not true.
No, I can't prove it because a Gr. 4 car as a reward is not guaranteed, neither is a Gr. 3 car in reward for doing a Gr. 2 race.
No, you're not paying attention. You can prove that nothing you do changes the gift cars by restarting your game. You acknowledged this the last time we discussed it. Look:
I can't prove it 100%, because I have also got Gr. 4 and N class cars doing the Gr. 1 with the Audi R18 TDI on Maggiore, that's why I said: "From the looks of it, Gr. 1 races increases my chances of getting GT3 cars and Gr. 2 races increases my chances of getting Gr. B cars."
You absolutely cannot prove what you're saying - because it's not true. You can however prove to yourself that what I am saying is true... and you already said that you know it is:
Restart your game and you'll get the same cars in the same order.
That I know, but...
The thing is, there isn't a but. You get the same cars in the same order because you are rattling down the same list in the same order, and nothing you can do will change it. There's no way to change it because it is a preset list that is probably, just like GT5's UCD, a couple of billion days long.
No, I have't done that either, since I can't prove it either way, that's why I'm landing on it seems to increase the chance to get a Gr. 4 car by doing a certain race in a certain car, if you don't agree, that is perfectly fine, I don't expext people to agree with me all the time.
It's not a case of not agreeing, but of you continuing to peddle something you've already acknowledged has no factual basis.

This kind of post perpetuates the myth that you can do something about the roulette. You can't. We know you can't, you know you can't. Nothing you can do has any effect of any kind of the car you get from the roulette. We saw this almost 20 years ago with GT3, and people still think today that you can trick it because some of the time if you do something you get a different car - which is a confirmation bias fallacy, ignoring the occasions where it doesn't work - because people on GTPlanet said it.

You can't do anything about it. You have already acknowledged that you know it's preset, because you have already acknowledged that you know that if you restart your game you get the same cars in the same order. It's ridiculous to continue to act like you think it operates a different way later in the game.

however a user is continuing to make false claims knowing they're false and having acknowledged they're false, continuing to use the forums to peddle a myth that other users may believe.

I don't make any claims fake or real, I just say I believe there is a connection between what we do during the DW and the reward we are getting, people can test this themselves, that's why I post pictures of races, cars and X number rounds, but if you feel this way, I will stop it, all you had to say is what you said here, but in a nicer manner may I add and I would have understood your point long before we ended up with this fight, I'm not on forums to fight or cause trouble, It was not my intention to miss lead any on this forum or create a myth simply by posting about my thoughts about how the roulette works, for me it was only to try to have a discussion about it and not make a Administrator or any members here on this forum furious about my thoughts, that is simply not me, but at the same time I now understand that I have been taken this too far, I got a bit too carried away with all this, I apologize for taking this too far, so you will not hear more from me about this, I'm just going to do the DW and post the picture of the car here without saying how I got that car from here on.

Sunday, the best day to relax, spend time with your family, eat fancy things and get as a daily reward a Subaru WRX Group 4. As this is my first copy of it, I'm not dissappointed how this day went so far :D
There are quiet some touring car liveries in my head waiting to be made on a 4 door race car.

I believe there is a connection between what we do during the DW and the reward we are getting
But you know - and have acknowledged that you know - that there is not!
Restart your game and you'll get the same cars in the same order.
That I know...
Continuing to believe something you know isn't true is madness.

Last edited:
I don't make any claims fake or real, I just say I believe there is a connection between what we do during the DW and the reward we are getting, people can test this themselves, that's why I post pictures of races, cars and X number rounds, but if you feel this way, I will stop it, all you had to say is what you said here, but in a nicer manner may I add and I would have understood your point long before we ended up with this fight, I'm not on forums to fight or cause trouble, It was not my intention to miss lead any on this forum or create a myth simply by posting about my thoughts about how the roulette works, for me it was only to try to have a discussion about it and not make a Administrator or any members here on this forum furious about my thoughts, that is simply not me, but at the same time I now understand that I have been taken this too far, I got a bit too carried away with all this, I apologize for taking this too far, so you will not hear more from me about this, I'm just going to do the DW and post the picture of the car here without saying how I got that car from here on.

No need for apologize my good sir. I think, even if we will never get a proof of your "theory", it is (was?) fun to read. Just like a horoscope :D

And that might be a point, why I come back to this place every day: Getting entertained from the posts of other members.

Have a great day!

I didn't realize that the game still allowed this to happen. :confused:
I would've preferred to get it on one of my other accounts, but I'll take it. 👍
ee80c150-4b6f-11ea-ade1-0a470cdddf20.jpg
There was a change in December some time (probably some of the reason behind the full-blown DWG bug), which has allowed high-value cars again - though there haven't been many. Did you save the animation beforehand showing the date?

There was a change in December some time (probably some of the reason behind the full-blown DWG bug), which has allowed high-value cars again - though there haven't been many. Did you save the animation beforehand showing the date?
I tried to, but it was too late. I switched accounts in the game and went to the capture gallery. When I switched back and tried to save the gamplay, it was gone. Something I did there must've stopped the gameplay recording.

I suppose the only proof I have is that I won the car ($15m) on my seldom-used Australian account (sturk0176), which K.P. shows has never quite had that much money.

If it ever happens again, I'll know what to do.

To anyone who does so, why delete any cars from your garage? Unless you're at the 2000 limit, what's to be served by deleting them? I enjoy having multiples: different liveries and tunes on the variants, then use them for different categories of racing.
I can only speak for myself, I don't want the mess in my garage, if I made liveries, the story would have been different, but I don't, so all the dupes just clutter up my garage. :)

Last edited:
I think, even if we will never get a proof of your "theory", it is (was?) fun to read. Just like a horoscope :D

And that might be a point, why I come back to this place every day: Getting entertained from the posts of other members.

Thank you for this reply :). This was my second reason for posting like I did, to both entertain and maybe get other members to try this for themselves, it was never my intention to try to fool people into anything or make people angry, but since no other people didn't started to test it with me, I should have stopped, it was not fun to read @Famine 's rather harsh replies, I would have stopped earlier and I would be more than happy to agree to disagree on the matter if he told me to please stop before it got this far.

Moving over to post boring/simple "this is what I got to day" posts. :(

Edit

This is what I got today:

DSC_0091.JPG

Last edited:
I can't believe how disappointed I am..... finally got gold on second attempt at la Sarthe today (that's a lot of attempts all together!) and was pleased as punch.
"Gifted" a Subaru WRX STI Isle of Man Time Attack Car 2016 (Gr.X). I can't believe it...... I'm so gutted I can't bring myself to finish off the miles for the DWG....

Crying-Emoji-2.png

EDIT - I'm over it now (thanks for asking) and tried to get rid of the last silver in Circuit Experience (Green Hell / Ring / Nord whatever), failed but at least got gifted the McLaren F1 GTR BMW Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing 1995 for reaching miles target. 3rd, got 2nd not so long ago, and have one I can sell so feel consoled after the earlier "prize"! :cheers:

Last edited:
Thank you for this reply :). This was my second reason for posting like I did, to both entertain and maybe get other members to try this for themselves, it was never my intention to try to fool people into anything or make people angry, but since no other people didn't started to test it with me, I should have stopped, it was not fun to read @Famine 's rather harsh replies, I would have stopped earlier and I would be more than happy to agree to disagree on the matter if he told me to please stop before it got this far.

Moving over to post boring/simple "this is what I got to day" posts. :(

Edit

This is what I got today:

View attachment 889516

Nice audio set up!

"Gifted" a Subaru WRX STI Isle of Man Time Attack Car 2016 (Gr.X). I can't believe it...... I'm so gutted I can't bring myself to finish off the miles for the DWG....
It is a cool car with working DRS on top of it, a fun car to drive, but it limits you to do Time Trails and One Make Races, if it was a N600 car it would be much more useful, at least for me playing mostly GT League. :)

Last edited:
Came back to the game after a yatus of a year or so and, few weeks in, still no good prize car. Never won a 1million+cr car. Everyone has an Xj13, Daytona, Ferraris, i got none of those. It's a game, and i shouldnt care but, hell, im not gonna grind on bluemoon for it. Still, it sucks.

I know people have different theories about predetermining a good outcome on the daily workout roulette.
If anyone is interested, before I won the Shelby Daytona yesterday, the only miles I did was at the Lewis Hamilton Challenge.
It's the first time I can remembering doing only the LHC to get the workout miles.

I'm sure it doesn't matter, but I know some people like to look for patterns. :indiff:

Last week was dreadful, bar the DB11.
Today's reward is also no good at all. A Nissan GT-R Group 4. I'm not kidding. I won this vile car a second time in the span of 2 weeks, and in the same color, no less. I had a good wheel going with a Sauber C9, Tomahawk Group 1, and a 2017 GT, then the GTR Group 4 introduces itself and ruins everything. :grumpy:
Japanese cars like the GTR on my wheel to me are like Renaults to Dolph.

Got the gr2, 2016 GTR as birthday gift today. Already had it purchased so I sold it for 250k crédits. That's a loong way from the 250GTO I got last year:D

Then got a GR4 Audi TT as daily workout gift. I've had so many. The car next to it in the roulette was the P1 GTR, it really got my heart racing:banghead:

Daily Workout #836- Nissan GT-R Gr.4 (634th double) Again, I believed that it would be the chance that I would finally get one of the vintage race cars today, like the Jaguar XJ13 that was in the roulette, but sadly it wasn´t the deal........But oh well, I got this car again, but in a nicer colour this time......

Back