Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
There was a change in December some time (probably some of the reason behind the full-blown DWG bug), which has allowed high-value cars again - though there haven't been many.
That change has also apparently changed this:
Restart your game and you'll get the same cars in the same order.
The last time I tested this on the testing account (which is also a GTPEDIA data verification account - hence how we know the XP boundaries have changed) in August, it was still the case*. As of at least yesterday it is not - your DW progress is stored server-side.

You still get the same car if you exit the game before saving the results of the carousel, although as the game saves before the animation this may not be entirely useful - you may simply be playing out the same thing.

We have no empirical way to test anything now but there's also no reason to suggest that the underlying method has changed from what we previously tested: a preset, likely 2bn-day long list you progress down each time you meet the conditions. It simply seems that the high-value cars now have valid CarIDs for the list to return, and your day progress is stored server-side.

*It's also wasn't easy to test, as I think the list is shared between accounts on the same console: if you progress one car on one account, you also progress on all the others. That means that if you alternate between two accounts, you'll move two steps down the list on each account each time.

Last edited:
I didn't realize that the game still allowed this to happen. :confused:
I would've preferred to get it on one of my other accounts, but I'll take it. 👍

Great to see!

I've not had anything particularly exciting of late, today I won the Mustang Grp B Rally Car for the 6th time and my alternate account got given it's second Subaru Impreza 22B which is always welcome since it's a favourite and I'm finally going to do a livery on it later.

I'm not trying to put the game under any pressure but whichever account is first to get a car `10+ million is gonna become my
"main" account, whenever that may be!

Lost 1300 DR points today, but i got the RB X2019 Competition, so i guess it's not so bad... :dopey::cheers:

3 million car isn't it? Today is a good day! :bowdown:

Yes that's the 3 million one, good day indeed!

On the subject of random workout's, I was in conversation with a friend yesterday who asked me if I had driven the Toyota
Crown G which I don't own, we then joked about using the force to give me that car from the workout wheel, well it seems
that conversation worked as I did another workout on the spare profile and guess what it gave out Toyota Crown G!

Maybe this is the random technique, talk about the car on the mic while playing the game and suddenly the wheel hears you...:lol:

Had a Huracan GT3, Aston Martin Vantage, i3, and a Skyline (R34) on my wheel. You know it's bad when I say that I would rather win the Skyline over the i3 I unfortunately won. :/
(This was yesterday's reward.)

7th Impreza WRX STI Type S, over a GT40 Mk1, RC F GT3, and a 458 Italia.
That tears it, I'm doing some spring cleaning when March rolls by. What better region to start with than Japan, more specifically, the likes of Subaru, Nissan, and Mitsubishi.
(This is today's reward.)

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_20200215_153038.jpg

Great daily reward today infact probably the best I've ever been rewarded with.

Yet another nut crunching award - enter the Lancer Evo FE Rally Car. I missed out on a Laferrari, a 997, and a Viper GT3-R for this rotten thing. My spring cleaning list grows with the more unwanted Japanese cars I win. As it stands, the Countach is the only car I've won throughout the week that's somewhat decent. The rest are pure garbage. :grumpy:

With the addition of a dupe Copen RJ, that puts an end to this horrible week. Unsurprisingly, like last week, only one reward was decent, and the other one were no good at all. I hope that I don't get rewarded the GTR Gr4, Copen RJ, Lancer Evo X Rally Car, or equivalent ever again.
Maybe Monday will be better. Maybe it won't shove a GT-R or the worst and most uncompetitive car on the wheel just 'cause down my throat.

Back