Your daily workout gift

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by mazda787, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Famine

Famine Administrator

That change has also apparently changed this:
    The last time I tested this on the testing account (which is also a GTPEDIA data verification account - hence how we know the XP boundaries have changed) in August, it was still the case*. As of at least yesterday it is not - your DW progress is stored server-side.

You still get the same car if you exit the game before saving the results of the carousel, although as the game saves before the animation this may not be entirely useful - you may simply be playing out the same thing.

We have no empirical way to test anything now but there's also no reason to suggest that the underlying method has changed from what we previously tested: a preset, likely 2bn-day long list you progress down each time you meet the conditions. It simply seems that the high-value cars now have valid CarIDs for the list to return, and your day progress is stored server-side.

*It's also wasn't easy to test, as I think the list is shared between accounts on the same console: if you progress one car on one account, you also progress on all the others. That means that if you alternate between two accounts, you'll move two steps down the list on each account each time.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
    seadog777 and GTPHugo008 like this.
  2. GTPHugo008

GTPHugo008

Daily Workout #840- Audi TT Coupé 3.2 quattro 2003 (638th double) As far as I remember, this is my eleventh consecutive dupe in a row, and it sucks that I couldn´t get either the Corvette Stingray Racer, nor the Countach LP400........

wicken, Racer294, Dolph Drago and 4 others like this.
  3. Infamus

Infamus

2/10 - Lambo
    2/11 - Aston Martin GR3
    2/12 - Dup Camaro
    2/13 - MB AMG GT

4. Stoicfall

Stoicfall

For Friday, a Nissan R92CP '92. At the 7 lap Sardegna race of the Group 1 Cup it won comfortably, thanks in part to its ability to reach 220mph at the end of the home straight.

wicken, Racer294, seadog777 and 3 others like this.
  5. snakeismycat

snakeismycat

I wonder if they changed something? The last 6 days I got 3 cars that were never previously gifted. They were either new to the collection or replaced ones I previously purchased. Probably just a lucky streak.

6. darth_tails

darth_tails

Great to see!

I've not had anything particularly exciting of late, today I won the Mustang Grp B Rally Car for the 6th time and my alternate account got given it's second Subaru Impreza 22B which is always welcome since it's a favourite and I'm finally going to do a livery on it later.

I'm not trying to put the game under any pressure but whichever account is first to get a car `10+ million is gonna become my
    "main" account, whenever that may be!

7. KayX23

KayX23

Dupe Renault R.S.01 (Gr.X)

wicken, seadog777 and GTPHugo008 like this.
  8. meck_rb7

meck_rb7

Lost 1300 DR points today, but i got the RB X2019 Competition, so i guess it's not so bad... :dopey::cheers:

3 million car isn't it? Today is a good day! :bowdown:

9. darth_tails

darth_tails

Yes that's the 3 million one, good day indeed!

On the subject of random workout's, I was in conversation with a friend yesterday who asked me if I had driven the Toyota
    Crown G which I don't own, we then joked about using the force to give me that car from the workout wheel, well it seems
    that conversation worked as I did another workout on the spare profile and guess what it gave out Toyota Crown G!

Maybe this is the random technique, talk about the car on the mic while playing the game and suddenly the wheel hears you...:lol:

GTPHugo008, seadog777 and Dolph Drago like this.
  10. Dolph Drago

Dolph Drago

Had a Clio and Shifter Kart on the wheel tonight. You know things are bad when you're happy you end up getting the Kart over the Clio. :p

11. SCRacing2017

SCRacing2017

Had a Huracan GT3, Aston Martin Vantage, i3, and a Skyline (R34) on my wheel. You know it's bad when I say that I would rather win the Skyline over the i3 I unfortunately won. :/
    (This was yesterday's reward.)

7th Impreza WRX STI Type S, over a GT40 Mk1, RC F GT3, and a 458 Italia.
    That tears it, I'm doing some spring cleaning when March rolls by. What better region to start with than Japan, more specifically, the likes of Subaru, Nissan, and Mitsubishi.
    (This is today's reward.)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2020
  12. seadog777

seadog777 Premium

There was a kart on my wheel today too.... thankfully got Lambo Huracan LP610-4 2015, only my second one, both gifts. Phew, that was close!

wicken, Dolph Drago, Racer294 and 2 others like this.
  13. GTPHugo008

GTPHugo008

Daily Workout #841- Audi e-Tron Vision Gran Turismo (Pretty good gift, considering the fact that it had some extremely good cars, like the Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo, and the Alfa Romeo Giulia (both non-dupes).......And now I own both versions of this car.....)

14. KayX23

KayX23

New addition! The Toyota Sports 800! :cheers:

Dolph Drago, GTPHugo008 and seadog777 like this.
  15. Racer294

Racer294

I got one also. My 3rd! :(

Dolph Drago, GTPHugo008 and seadog777 like this.
  16. GBalao888

GBalao888

Fate has it again that I encountered a 125 Shifter Kart and the three high rollers: the Jaguar XJ13, Ford Mark IV and the Ferrari 330 P4. Again, you would not want to guess what I got.

17. Racer294

Racer294

"Karts are so hot right now!" Mugato.

seadog777 likes this.
  18. DaveyFT1

DaveyFT1

IMG_20200215_153038.jpg

Great daily reward today infact probably the best I've ever been rewarded with.

19. Stoicfall

Stoicfall

Saturday, a Ford Mustang GT '15. First use was Stars & Stripes Race 8 at the rainy Tokyo Expressway. Detuned to N300 it came 1st with a clean race.

wicken, seadog777 and GTPHugo008 like this.
  20. SCRacing2017

SCRacing2017

Yet another nut crunching award - enter the Lancer Evo FE Rally Car. I missed out on a Laferrari, a 997, and a Viper GT3-R for this rotten thing. My spring cleaning list grows with the more unwanted Japanese cars I win. As it stands, the Countach is the only car I've won throughout the week that's somewhat decent. The rest are pure garbage. :grumpy:

21. Dolph Drago

Dolph Drago

PD Logic. Win 3 new cars in a row, a shifter kart, then a dupe of the third new car I had just won...:rolleyes:
    PDLogic.jpg

22. 05XR8

05XR8

Red Integra.

wicken, GTPHugo008 and seadog777 like this.
  23. GBalao888

GBalao888

That’s the same color of the Aston Martin Vulcan I won, except that I got it from Mission Challenges instead.

GTPHugo008 and seadog777 like this.
  24. seadog777

seadog777 Premium

Not bad today - there was a WRX on the table that I thought was mine, again, but thankfully received Peugeot RCZ Gr. 3, second one.

25. GTPHugo008

GTPHugo008

Daily Workout #842- Subaru Falken Tires/Turn 14 Distribution BRZ 2017 (639th double) Nothing good this time around, just two Gr.4 cars and some random N class car, along with this one.......

wicken, seadog777 and KayX23 like this.
  26. Racer294

Racer294

A familiar theme..
    Sunday. 20200216_094519.jpg
    Monday. Gr3 Huracan.
    Tues. N600 Huracan 2015
    Weds. '94 Skyline V-SpecII
    Thurs. IOM TimeAtk Subie.
    Fri. Bugatti Gr4 Veyron
    Sat. Mitsu.'91 GTO

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    seadog777, wicken and GTPHugo008 like this.
  27. KayX23

KayX23

Dupe Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.4

seadog777, wicken and GTPHugo008 like this.
  28. SCRacing2017

SCRacing2017

With the addition of a dupe Copen RJ, that puts an end to this horrible week. Unsurprisingly, like last week, only one reward was decent, and the other one were no good at all. I hope that I don't get rewarded the GTR Gr4, Copen RJ, Lancer Evo X Rally Car, or equivalent ever again.
    Maybe Monday will be better. Maybe it won't shove a GT-R or the worst and most uncompetitive car on the wheel just 'cause down my throat.

29. nickf1gr

nickf1gr

501 days gone and in the last roulette was a Miura but i got...... something that i have had it 3 or 4 times... unworthy to refer.... so disappointment

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  30. ringkurier

ringkurier

Ford Mustang Group B, 3rd copy.

Since weeks I had no rally cars as a DWG, so I expected that the day will come....

seadog777, GTPHugo008 and wicken like this.