No pic to start the week this time, forgot
Sunday, SRT Charger.
Monday. Another
20200224_182826.jpg

Tues. 2005 Mini Cooper S
Weds. SRT Charger! WTH
Thurs. 2017 Lexus LC500
Fri. 2014 Lexus RC-F n500
Sat. Gr3 McLaren 650s. Nice,only my 2nd.

Last edited:
The weekend was just ugh so I am not going to repeat my prizes but I do want the wheel to do one thing (GT Sport pay attention!)

The new DLC Fiat 500, I want this one to become my most frequent car from the wheel, the reason for this is I have a real friend who dislikes
the modern 500 so it's gonna be a wind up later when I show him them all!

got a '03 3.2 AudiTT...i hate the rims design (1.8 5 and 6 flat spokes are way more iconic
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/p...GFa9wZqCwjTtl08q__tF2OUW8kBPjV-1WK_vq5z6Fo8nt

https://img1.stcrm.it/images/1189119/HOR_STD/400x/5-audi-tt-coupe-2001-7.jpg)
and the car is "polluted" , visually, by all those gills, but its not bad at all overall!

The weekend was just ugh so I am not going to repeat my prizes but I do want the wheel to do one thing (GT Sport pay attention!)

The new DLC Fiat 500, I want this one to become my most frequent car from the wheel, the reason for this is I have a real friend who dislikes
the modern 500 so it's gonna be a wind up later when I show him them all!
hell i hate modern 500 too, and im not a fan of the older models either (Topolino, 500 from the '60s, the one from the 90s in its sporting version is probably my favourite ^^ )... i wished they put the classic abarth racers like the 600 and 500 from the 60s, those were amazing! Also all the sport prototypes by Abarth, before it got acquired by Fiat...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunday's reward was a Jaguar F-Type. I suppose this is largely passable, maybe due to the fact that there was the so very evil A70 Supra on my wheel.
Today's reward was a McLaren 650S. Probably because it was thrown with a Audi R18 and a 2017 GT on my wheel haphazardly. Hey, still beats out a duplicate Subaru any day of the year. Speaking of, a WRX was also on my wheel, in the Isle of Man Time Attack flavor. Thankfully, it stopped right before it landed on it.

While the demonic Renault Clio was on the wheel I had a very nice suprise as it stopped on my 1st gifted SF19 Toyota.

I want one of those! It's only given me the Honda so far!

Was going to post my workout's from Monday and Tuesday during lunch but I've had a mental block.

Tuesday I am sure was the Supra GR Racing Concept 18 on my 2nd account and my main got the Shelby GT 350 which was a new entry!

Currently 45 days remain for me on daily workout's as Final Fantasy 7 Remaster, one of my all time favourite games comes out on 10 April 20 so I have made the decision I will end my daily play of GT Sport and doing the workout's then, as to if I restart well that depends on the state of the game at the time.

So the million dollar question, 44 days (get in there Lewis!), will the game give me a free Fiat 500 (the new model) before I stop my workout's?

Well Wednesday was a good day on the workout wheel, after some envy of other's getting the Toyota Crown G Athlete from the wheel 👍

My second account got the Ford Mustang Mach 1 so that was another good addition since I don't have that one either on that account.

Roll on end of shift today and see if I get a new DLC car today...

Daily Workout #853- Jaguar F-type Gr.3 (650th double) Nothing from the update, and nothing new from the roulette, and today was my third consecutive dupe of a Gr.3 car.......

Last edited:
Wednesday: Porsche 911 RSR '17 (Gr.3). For its first race it was entered at the Daily Race B, Willow Springs, where it came a disappointing 10th from 13th on the grid.

Thursday: Mercedes-AMG F1 W08 EQ Power+ Color Variation 2017, in dark grey (what a name...). It won the Mercedes AMG Grand Prix Race 2 at the Nürburgring. Clean race, worth 360,000CR.

Latest Posts

Back