Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Dodge SuperBee'70...probably my favourite of all the musclecars in the game!
7431590307406283792_0.jpg

Daily Workout #843- Honda NSX Gr.B Rally Car (640th double) All four cars weren´t that tempting at all, especially this one, as I believe that was the worst option......

I received that yesterday so it seems we are all getting very similar cars at the moment and I have already forgotten what I got from today's workout so wasn't very good I guess, I'll check it again later after work!

Did get something I've wanted on Saturday though as got the Abarth 1500 Biposto Bertone B.A.T 1 1952 which is a car I've wanted since it was added, shame it took over a year to receive it since it was part of Aug 18 DLC!!

My reward happens to not only be a GT-R, (the GT3 car, to be exact) which is pure evil by itself, but it ALSO happens to be the weakest thing on my table, with other options including a 908, a Ford GT (2017), and a au TOM's RC F. I'm going to have a field day with Nissan when spring cleaning comes around because this is just outright unfair. :grumpy:

Can't say I've ever seen the same car won 3 days in a row. :boggled:
I wish I was paying more attention to what car I was getting on what day. Bit suspicious that the game's somehow glitched and given me the 2 rewards for one day.

Logged in last night and was instantly awarded another Cayman for what I assume was supposed to be for Sunday, but I'd already received Sunday's Cayman. The first cayman was received on Saturday and the 650S was received for Monday, RCF received for Tuesday.
So really struggling to figure out where the third Cayman came from

I wish I was paying more attention to what car I was getting on what day. Bit suspicious that the game's somehow glitched and given me the 2 rewards for one day.

Logged in last night and was instantly awarded another Cayman for what I assume was supposed to be for Sunday, but I'd already received Sunday's Cayman. The first cayman was received on Saturday and the 650S was received for Monday, RCF received for Tuesday.
So really struggling to figure out where the third Cayman came from

Curious! Sounds like could be an interesting duplication bug you have going there in terms of getting the same car since we can't sell em for
cash.

Out of interest had you closed the game down before receiving the prize on Sunday and the game awarded the car to you the next day and somehow the file between the server and your game save has caused the additional car to appear.

Monday 17th February: a Ford GT '06 - one of my favourites in the game - which I immediately detuned to N400 to win the Premium Sports Lounge Race 4 at Dragon Trail - a great way to earn 345,000 Credits in 18 minutes.

Tuesday: Toyota Tundra TRD Pro '19. Not so exciting, it doesn't even have its own truck event. I used it to win an Arcade race at Colorado Springs Lake.

Curious! Sounds like could be an interesting duplication bug you have going there in terms of getting the same car since we can't sell em for
cash.

Out of interest had you closed the game down before receiving the prize on Sunday and the game awarded the car to you the next day and somehow the file between the server and your game save has caused the additional car to appear.
I'm pretty certain I had the game open and received the prize car. I remember saying to my friend "I just received the same car as yesterday" (Saturday).
It's possible that I may have closed the game before it was able to finish the online save, but after I had watched the wheel spin. Maybe this has created a duplicate where the offline game saved me receiving the car, but online has not saved that i received the car and then awarded it to me again.

Interestingly I had to watch the spin where I received the Lexus RCF GT3 for Tuesday again last night when I loaded the game, however this car was not duplicated in my garage. Will be interesting to see what happens when I log on for Wednesday

I've got the RCZ rally car four days in a row. If I get it again tomorrow I swear I'll sell everything Peugot from my garage in retaliation.

That's an ouch!

First I've heard of the same car four days, I've had a couple of times where I got the same car two days in a row and that's not a good one either so I can understand the revenge plan!

My car yesterday was the Porsche 911 RSR Grp 3 which is only my third one from the wheel and seems ironic that I chose to drive from Porsche
in the Pre-Season FIA races!

I have two nightmare cars in GTS.

The Audi TT 3.2, three copies of it were already gifted to me. While I understand that it is a pretty decent Pocket GT in real life, it sucks so hard being driven at the limit which you tend to do most of your time in Gran Turismo.

Today I got my very first copy of the other nightmare car, Mercedes A45 AMG. Sorry Stuttgart, I'm a grumpy, old man. I learned driving with RWD cars without any driving aids, at a time when you better respected the 🤬 physics, otherwise you ended as a pancake at the next tree. And the A45 is everything I hate about modern "sports" cars. Understeering, close to 400hp AWD machines with a incredible expensive pricetag. You can put a stone on the loud pedal and it will accelarate in 4.something to 100 (60 in freedom units). No brain needed, just a correct career choice or a daddy which has choosen the correct career so you don't have to. Then there is this stupid synthetical overengineered 4cyl Turbo sound which makes Bopbropbopbop when you go off the throttle. And for a few thousand bucks more they added brainless carbon fiber parts which makes you 0.3sec faster around the Ring. Oh yes, and it's a terrible daily driver. No place inside, cheap materials and you will destroy your 🤬 carbon splitter at every curbstone in your hometown.

BTW I had a bad day at the office, so thank you for listening to a grumpy man shouting at things. :D

Last edited:
Back