Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Peugeot VGT Gr.3 - I moan a lot about the Subaru WRXs I get but just checked and today was my 7th gift of this car!! I'd never noticed for some reason.....:confused:

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20200220195737.jpg

Peugeot VGT Gr.3 - I moan a lot about the Subaru WRXs I get but just checked and today was my 7th gift of this car!! I'd never noticed for some reason.....:confused:

View attachment 892698

Jesus!

7 copies :eek: What will someone do with them?

1st: Race car. Custom made livery, use it for daily races etc.
2nd: Drift car
3rd: Fully loaded Time Attack car for lobby fun
4th: Art car?
5th, 6th, 7th.... I´m running out of ideas. Door stopper?

Jesus!

7 copies :eek: What will someone do with them?

1st: Race car. Custom made livery, use it for daily races etc.
2nd: Drift car
3rd: Fully loaded Time Attack car for lobby fun
4th: Art car?
5th, 6th, 7th.... I´m running out of ideas. Door stopper?

Yes, I am a hoarder.... keep promising myself a spring-clean, but not yet spring! And still the niggle that PD may let us sell them if there are enough complaints!! :)

Alright, we have a new leader. 13! Has anyone a bigger collection of a specific car from the DWG?

A friend in game beats me with the Lexus RC F GT3 Prototype Emil Frey Racing 2016 (Gr.3) as he has 17 of them!

I fear I may have sealed my workout today and get another Lancer by talking about it because this game's wheel seems to eavesdrop my posts/conversations! :)

Week XLVI:

14/02 – Nissan GT-R Gr.B Rally Car
15/02 – Honda NSX Gr.3
16/02 – Ford Mustang Gr.4 [Orange]
17/02 – Hyundai Genesis Gr.B Rally Car
18/02 – KTM X-BOW R '12
19/02 – Toyota FT-1 '14 ["Mint Gray"]
20/02 – Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88 ["Giallo Fly"]

Struck-through entries denote dupes.

Yesterday: Ford Mark IV Race Car on the wheel...I end up with a '17 GT-R.
Tonight: Ferrari 250 GTO on the wheel...I end up with a '17 GT-R.

I know the chances of getting the unicorn are infinitely small, but at least give me a different reward if you're going to troll me 2 days in a row like that. :grumpy:

By the way, my Renault collection is ludicrous:
My Clio count is 9 of the '16 versions and 5 of the 15's. Since they're basically the same car, that would make 14.
I have a total of 10 R.S.01's: 6 Gr.3's and 4 Gr.X's.
6 Megane Gr.4's.
"only" :lol: 4 Megane Trophy Gr.3's.
and "only" :lol: 4 Megane Trophy N300's.
Oh, and the Megane Safety Car to boot, but I did purchase it on purpose since I can't win it.

Other notables (to keep it less cluttered, I'm only including those of which I have won 6 or more):
8 Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3
10 total BMW M6 Gr.3: 7 Walkenhorst and 3 M Power
7 BMW M4
6 Citroen DS3
6 Dodge Viper Gr.3 (to along with 2 I had purchased early in the game before winning all those)
10 Ferrari 458 Gr.4 (and only 2 Gr.3...why?)
6 Honda NSX Gr.4
7 Honda Civic Type R
8 Lamborghini Huracan Gr.3
6 Mazda Roadster S '15
6 McLaren 650S Gr.3
7 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
6 Nissan GT-R '17 (was 4 just two days ago)
8 Peugeot RCZ Gr.4
6 Subaru WRX Rally Car
6 Subaru WRX STI Type S '14
8 Volkswagen GTI VGT: 7 Gr.3 and 1 Gr.X
7 Volkswagen Beetle Gr.3
6 Volkswagen Scirocco Gr.4

:boggled::boggled::boggled:

Those GT-R wins... Just, ouch. That seriously sounds like something the game would do to me, especially since it feels the need to shove unwanted dupes of every version of it ('cept the Super GT cars for obvious reasons) that's currently in the game down my throat. :irked:
Anyways...
Today's win is a Porsche Cayman GT4. Finally, a Porsche-related prize. Funnily enough, I won this when a Subaru WRX GT3 presented itself on my wheel. Yet I couldn't win a freaking 997 when a Lancer Rally Car presented itself on my wheel? Ugh, whatever.

Yesterday: Ford Mark IV Race Car on the wheel...I end up with a '17 GT-R.
Tonight: Ferrari 250 GTO on the wheel...I end up with a '17 GT-R.

I know the chances of getting the unicorn are infinitely small, but at least give me a different reward if you're going to troll me 2 days in a row like that. :grumpy:

By the way, my Renault collection is ludicrous:
My Clio count is 9 of the '16 versions and 5 of the 15's. Since they're basically the same car, that would make 14.
I have a total of 10 R.S.01's: 6 Gr.3's and 4 Gr.X's.
6 Megane Gr.4's.
"only" :lol: 4 Megane Trophy Gr.3's.
and "only" :lol: 4 Megane Trophy N300's.
Oh, and the Megane Safety Car to boot, but I did purchase it on purpose since I can't win it.

Other notables (to keep it less cluttered, I'm only including those of which I have won 6 or more):
8 Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3
10 total BMW M6 Gr.3: 7 Walkenhorst and 3 M Power
7 BMW M4
6 Citroen DS3
6 Dodge Viper Gr.3 (to along with 2 I had purchased early in the game before winning all those)
10 Ferrari 458 Gr.4 (and only 2 Gr.3...why?)
6 Honda NSX Gr.4
7 Honda Civic Type R
8 Lamborghini Huracan Gr.3
6 Mazda Roadster S '15
6 McLaren 650S Gr.3
7 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
6 Nissan GT-R '17 (was 4 just two days ago)
8 Peugeot RCZ Gr.4
6 Subaru WRX Rally Car
6 Subaru WRX STI Type S '14
8 Volkswagen GTI VGT: 7 Gr.3 and 1 Gr.X
7 Volkswagen Beetle Gr.3
6 Volkswagen Scirocco Gr.4

:boggled::boggled::boggled:

That´s a very insane.

Reminds me of the collection of the Rainbow-Sheikh

unnamed.jpg

So another bunch of "meh" workout's.
The
Yesterday:

Amuse S200 on 2nd account and on my main I got a new car the BMW M3 from 2003 which is one I've wanted!

Today:

Dodge Viper GTS '02 on 2nd account and my main I got the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Grp3.

Also it's actually only 12 Lancer Evo Grp B's but here they all are!

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200220222329.jpg

So another bunch of "meh" workout's.
The
Yesterday:

Amuse S200 on 2nd account and on my main I got a new car the BMW M3 from 2003 which is one I've wanted!

Today:

Dodge Viper GTS '02 on 2nd account and my main I got the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Grp3.

Also it's actually only 12 Lancer Evo Grp B's but here they all are!

View attachment 892910

What version of the Lancer do you own?

@darth_tails : Yes

A Subaru WRX Gr4... With a wheel that also includes the likes of a Eckerts R&C Mach Forty, Ford GT (2017), and yet another 997 GT3, this is just a slap to the face because I was at least hoping to bag the 997. Of course, that didn't come to fruition, because I got yet another duplicate of this rotten vehicle. I'm going to start cleaning my Subaru collection early, should this happen again.
I hate this game sometimes. Alright, maybe not the game, but the DWG. I simply loathe it. I hate it like Clement hates Mega Man X6.

Latest Posts

Back