20200524_161103.jpg

Mon. Gr3 Atenza
Tues. '68 Fiak 500F:yuck:
Wed. Greddy FuguZ
Thur. 2019 Supra RZ
Fri. 2015 Lancer Evo FE
Sat. Alfa 4C Gr4

Last edited:
To finish off the week, a week where I received the Hyundai Genesis GrB and Gr3, I received the Hyundai Genesis N300 :grumpy:
I guess the game decided that I do not already have enough copies of this car in any format, so it gave me a copy in 3/4 of the variations available.
Now we wait and see if I receive the Genesis Gr4 to complete the collection :rolleyes:

Today - Why? Today was a Supra GR Racing Concept in a wheel with an Impreza 22B, GT40 MkI, and a Huayra. I'm glad I dodged the Impreza, but seriously. Stop with the Supra models. I'm sick and tired of all 6 of them, at this point. They're nothing but an intrusion on me getting much more interesting cars. Seriously, how many Supras does one guy need, Polyphony? I've 20, each of the 6 I have at least two of, which is too god damn much for any car. If I had to pick between getting another Supra and getting trapped in Terumi's Astral Finish, I'd go for Terumi's Astral. That sounds way more fun than winning another dull and boring Supra. Or the GT-R ('cept the 2016 Motul one). Or the Impreza. Or any Mitsubishi in the whole game. Yeah, it's death, but even then, I'd still prefer to get trapped in that than win another Supra because winning another Supra might cause me to bang my head against a wall until it bleeds.
How's possible to use DULL, BORING and SUPRA in the same sentence? :P Are you still sure about the Astral Finish, rather than beautiful black MK3 Supra, and MK4 in Super Red or Silver Metallic?

Last edited:
Today, my second Chevy Corvette Sting Ray Sport Coupe (C2) 1963. Gorgeous car, wonder how much to buy now?
Last couple of days the Mustang Gr B (meh) and the cheapest (but still expensive) McLaren. The vintage Porsche has been on the wheel nearly every day over the last week.... weird.

Not expecting anything good...., gonna do my daily milage now.........

Edit:

Feels like punishment for doing a GT League Vision GT run with a Tomahawk X to easy finish the daily milage within 8 minutes. I got a dupe Ford Focus Gr.B Rally Car.....
The other cars were a Supra RZ '97, a Racing Kart 125 Shifter and an Audi Etron VGT. I have all 4 already (unless the Audi was the Gr.1 version), so this was not the best wheel today.

Last edited:
Back