Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180414164326.png

Beyond upset today.
(4/14) - I could have won an F1500TA. I could have also won a Nissan Autech GTR SuperGT. I could have won a Hyundai N2025. I end up winning a Toyota S FR. And of course it's a duplicate. Either I have the world's worst luck or my daily workouts are purposely giving me the worst cars.

Beyond upset today.
(4/14) - I could have won an F1500TA. I could have also won a Nissan Autech GTR SuperGT. I could have won a Hyundai N2025. I end up winning a Toyota S FR. And of course it's a duplicate. Either I have the world's worst luck or my daily workouts are purposely giving me the worst cars.
It's always the same for me too, I'm delt the crap (dupe) N2-300 road cars or rubbish Gr.Bs when the other three are race-cars of which (usually) two I have not yet been gifted. It seems I am destined to receive crap (dupe) road-cars for the longevity of the game as I have nearly all of them, once, twice, or thrice, but I am still waiting to receive more than 50% of the Gr. race-cars & Gr.X.
I bought the missing ones anyway but we are talking dwg cars here so meh! :indiff: I will sell them as I receive them as a dwg gift. :boggled:

Last edited:
I started to post this in the Grind thread, but thought it would be a better fit here.

I spend most of my time in the Livery Editor, so I use the BMB race to get my daily workout, and not for grinding. I use the WRX road car at N599, and actually prefer the LaFerrari to be in the race. The pace is quicker, and seems to be less trouble with the other cars too, so better chance for the Clean Race. Payout is 315k.

This lead me to see where else I can do this, and not be so boring, because sometimes even running it once feels like a chore. Since I like Nurb so much, I've been messing around with different cars at the 24hr layout set to 2 laps, and using N1000 AI. Still haven't found the right car to use for a close win, but get the workout done nonetheless. The same WRX I use for BMB is too easy of a win, so I've been trying lesser cars.

Anybody else try to make the workout interesting?

Also, before they patched the fuel bug, I put over 1000 miles of actual driving on my GRMN86 at Nurb24, against Gr1 cars.

MMX
I started to post this in the Grind thread, but thought it would be a better fit here.

I spend most of my time in the Livery Editor, so I use the BMB race to get my daily workout, and not for grinding. I use the WRX road car at N599, and actually prefer the LaFerrari to be in the race. The pace is quicker, and seems to be less trouble with the other cars too, so better chance for the Clean Race. Payout is 315k.

This lead me to see where else I can do this, and not be so boring, because sometimes even running it once feels like a chore. Since I like Nurb so much, I've been messing around with different cars at the 24hr layout set to 2 laps, and using N1000 AI. Still haven't found the right car to use for a close win, but get the workout done nonetheless. The same WRX I use for BMB is too easy of a win, so I've been trying lesser cars.

Anybody else try to make the workout interesting?

Also, before they patched the fuel bug, I put over 1000 miles of actual driving on my GRMN86 at Nurb24, against Gr1 cars.
I usually do a couple of laps around the Nordschleife (Time Trial or Custom Race): every day with a new car and I can get it done in less than 20 minutes. Never grinded for credits in any videogame, so I don't know about the methods to earn them quickly (I pretend that the most expensive cars don't exist so I don't feel the need to chase them :lol:).

Anyway,

April 16th: Ford F-150 Raptor (Duplicate)

Daily Workout #173- BMW M4 Coupé (88th double) And, my bad luck continues on.....This time, the Toyota TS050 Hybrid appeared for the first time, but no, I got another car that means absoultely nothing to me, and I really don´t care about this car, since it stinks.....
It would be a lot better if it was the Gr.4 version....

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back