Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Friday, 21 April
Audi R8 4.2 FSI R Tronic 2007
Duplicate (2)

PS_Messages_20180421_075630.jpg

Daily Workout #177- Honda Civic Type R (92nd double) Why everytime it shows DLC cars that I don´t have, I always get the duplicate? Oh well, it doesn´t matter, since it´s another car that´s gonna leave even more rust...... I really want something worthy tomorrow, like a DLC, or a missing Gr.3 or Gr.4 car.....

Gameplay has been sporadic this month and I've been a ghost on the boards all of April. Instead of doing a massive photo dump I'll just list my cars.

Chevrolet - Corvette Stingray Convertible - 1969 - Dupe (new color)
Dodge - Viper SRT GT3-R - 2015 - Dupe
Honda - NSX - 2017 - NEW
Aston Martin - Vantage - GR.4 - NEW
BMW - i3 - 2015 - NEW
Mercedes-Benz - SLS AMG - GR. 4 - NEW
BMW - i3 - 2015 - Dupe
Hyundai - Genesis - GR.B Rally Car - NEW
Lexus - RCF - 2014 - Dupe
Dodge - Viper GTS - 2013 - NEW
Toyota - MR2 GT-S - 1997 - NEW
Nissan - Skyline GT-R V-SPEC - 1997 - Dupe
Lamborghini - Huracan LP 610-4 - 2015 - NEW

Daily Workout #178- Aston Martin DB11 (Once again, the F1 car appeared on me, and, of course, I didn't get it, but, on the bright side, I got a nice DLC car though.....
Oh well, I could've gotten worse too, but this car is totally alright....)

Last edited:
Daily Workout #179- Lexus RCF Gr.4 (93rd double) Well, okay, I wasn´t expecting to get all three colours for this car, but, at least, it´s quite an achievement.....For now, the GT League is almost done, except for the Red Bull Jr., the F1 and the All Japan GT challenges, since I don´t have those cars for those races yet....

Last edited:
Today I got the same car :confused:, when I wanted it, I didn't recieve it, but now, I have had 3 in DWR and 2 in 2 days :lol:.

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180423195253.jpg

I could just copy my own picture from yesterday, but a garage shot is a different and a new picture, if I got the same car tomorrow i have to use scapes :lol:.

Today I got the same car :confused:, when I wanted it, I didn't recieve it, but now, I have had 3 in DWR and 2 in 2 days :lol:.

View attachment 731786

I could just copy my own picture from yesterday, but a garage shot is a different and a new picture, if I got the same car tomorrow i have to use scapes :lol:.

Product placement gone to the nth degree?

I still think the awards are completely random, however imagine what would happen if the manufacturers were given an opportunity to increase the odds of their cars appearing for a small fee to PD. This thread could have dozens of pictures of Suzuki Swifts every day :lol:

EDIT - at least you have 1,000 scapes to choose from if you get the same car today! :D

Product placement gone to the nth degree?

I still think the awards are completely random, however imagine what would happen if the manufacturers were given an opportunity to increase the odds of their cars appearing for a small fee to PD. This thread could have dozens of pictures of Suzuki Swifts every day :lol:

EDIT - at least you have 1,000 scapes to choose from if you get the same car today! :D

I did Custom Race 2 laps on Nürburgring Nordschleife when i got the first one and yesterday i did Custom Race 2 laps on Nürburgring 24h when i got my second one, first time i used the Red Bull X2014 Standard Gr. X, the second time i used the Audi e-tron VGT Gr. X, but everytime i start to se a pattern, the game change the pattern again and i'm back to believe as you say the DWR is random :), i didn't look at the carousel, so i don't know if the rest of the cars was the same as the day before.

Total I have got this car 3 times after I bought it, because i didn't have the patient to wait for it to show up as a reward :lol:.

I should have used scapes from the start then i have had "only " 997 unique scapes left :D.

Back