Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
April 18th: Toyota S-FR Concept (Duplicate)

FJvdDyS.jpg

Cool little car. Too bad it doesn't have a cockpit view..

Don't know if it was discussed, but I usually get the kind of car that the daily workout was driven with. Yesterday I did a lengthy qualifying session (15 laps) with Gr. 4 at Mt. Panorama daily race and got the RCZ Gr. 3. Pretty sweet actually, not a duplicate.
After that, I did the Gr. 1 endurance race on Nürburgring GP in GT League. Enough of it was past midnight, so the next dwg was the Gr. 1 Tomahawk (duplicate).

My last lot of rewards. The BMW and the McLaren F1 are new additions so I'm happy (at least with the McLaren). The other two cars are duplicates.

@Brzlav, I only do daily races; probably split 90% race C and 10% race B. That means I pretty much only drive Gr3/4 cars, but I see no trend with the cars I get rewarded in my case.

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180419204121 v2.jpg

Today I got this:

View attachment 730937

my first Sambabus, I don't have it, but I don't want or need it, so it's deleted :).

Sacrilege!!! I demand you apologise to the god of classic cars with nearly zero Horsepower and beg his forgiveness :P.

Mind you i took it round the Nordschleife once and nearly fell asleep at the wheel, literally.

It's main use seems to be for people to make liveries that start with the words "PLEASE ADD XYZ CAR/TRACK/FEATURE" :yuck:.

It's still fun to drive veeeeery slooooowly sometimes though :D

Over the past week, I've only received one car that wasn't already in my garage. Here are the cars from the past week:

Audi R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Joest) '16 1st
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG '10 2nd
Citroen GT by Citroen 2nd
McLaren MP4-12C '10 2nd
Hyundai Genesis 3rd
BMW M4 Coupe '14 4th
Toyota '15 SF-R 6th

Call me greedy but I have kept all the cars I have received as gifts or bought. I have a total of 257 cars in my garage as of this morning. Of the 257 cars, I have only driven 123 of them with mileage ranging from 3.5 miles to 1,857 miles.

Jerry

Even if you get a car you dont like, you should keep one copy of it.

What if PD decides to do a Samba bus race? You dont actually want to pay $100g for it.
I will buy it if there will be race entry for that car only in the GT League, but right now I don't need it or want it and besides it had the "wrong" colour :lol:, if i'm buying it it have to be in this colour:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180420120916.jpg

red and white, all my cars I have bought (117) is in the same colour as the showrom picture :D and it's only 75,000.

Sacrilege!!! I demand you apologise to the god of classic cars with nearly zero Horsepower and beg his forgiveness :P.

Hahaha, but you have a point, it is a rare and expensive car in the real world, i will buy it back if there will be a race entry for that car only in GT League.

Edit...

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180420121956.jpg

:lol: since it was so cheap and i haven't done todays workout, i bought the d@#! car :D.

Edit.

And my Daily Workout reward today was this:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180420130459.jpg

I have it. so it's deleted :). 58km today as well I did the 10 laps on Suzuka with the GR. 2 cars again today, I need a break from the Blue Moon Bay after 256 victories there :eek: :lol:.

Last edited:
Back