Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Today, after 2 single races on Nürburgring Nordschleife with the Ford GT40 Mark I 1966, I got this:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180424172534.jpg

Super Clear Red II, I have it already, so it's deleted :).

Long time, no see! After 11 days of Far Cry, I played a bit of GTS again, namely I did a Premium Sports Lounge Tokyo Expressway in the McLaren F1. The reward for this was the Toyota FT-1 in the regular Gr.X version. New addition so I can be happy, despite the bad color.

nwigra.jpg

Still waiting for my first non vgt gr1. And don't think I've even ever seen a gr2 on the wheel, let alone won one.

On the upside I have now won all the m6 gt3 liveries

Talking of Gr 2 , I need one to continue on the latest round of updates , not only do I not have one in my garage of 120 vehicles , but i cannot find one , is it a case of going to each manufacturers show room , or is there a " search shortcut ".

Last edited:
Since I spend most of my time in the Livery Editor, I'm always trying to come up with different combos to run for the Daily Workout, to keep it interesting.

O2qLmDh.jpg

Out running N1000 cars in a N400 Raptor was definitely an interesting way to earn the gift car. Which was the hundredth GTR I've received.

After 2 laps on Nürburgring Nordschleife (+ 1 lap on Northern Isle Speedway, since 2 laps on Nürburgring just gave me 42 km :lol:), Custom Race and with the Audi TT Cup, I got this car:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180426165431.jpg

My second one and I have bought it already in the "right" colours, so this one is deleted :).

Last edited:
Back