Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
today - Hyundai Genesis 3.8 Track (N300)

Took it out for a ride (on racing super softs :P) and it was a nice ride. I already got over 65 unique cars from all the DLC + gifts so anything that is not a double is welcome. :)

I got that yesterday as well (in red color) but from another gift, either completing a row of mission challenges or getting gold on one of the rally circuit experience. Didn't drive with it yet, will give it a try soon. :)

I got that one a few days ago, exact same color. Even though it's brown I kinda like it, goes nice with the tan interior.

True but for me personally I get rid of all the doubles. There are already 160+ cars in the game and keeping 1 of each is enough, especially for the R18 since there is already the Joest and the Le Mans version which are identical apart from the livery. All things together I can't complain too much, out of 65 cars in my garage now I believe I had to remove about 5 of them since they were double.

>True but for me personally I get rid of all the doubles.

Have you tried to import two of the same cars that way, on Scapes photo mode?

Otherwise with only one car you can't do that.

So, if you can, that's a nice bonus too.;)

Last edited:
>True but for me personally I get rid of all the doubles.

Have you tried to import two of the same cars that way, on Scapes photo mode?

Otherwise with only one car you can't do that.

So, if you can, that's a nice bonus too.;)

You can. Just take a shot with the only car you have. Then, go to your library and select the shot you just took. Press triangle or options and "go to location". You'll now have your car there but you can add it again. I found this out because I wanted to have 3 different liveries for the same car in the same shot. :)

Well another S-FR racing... And of course i can't sell it.

Attachments

• gtsport daily workout gift.jpg
    gtsport daily workout gift.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 79
Yesterday I got the RCZ rally car from daily workout. Today I got the RCZ rally car from workout. Upon entering garage, realized I had the RCZ rally car from the preorder bonus. Oh yeah, and in the beta, the first gift car I got was the RCZ rally car.... :banghead:

No kidding, just got another RCZ, at least this time it was the Gr3.

Lucky lol I had to buy the i3

I just got an Atenza... Had a 4C yesterday and 3 Chargers since day one

I think i got the RS01, that or the Gr. 3 Corvette(got both today, along with the Veneno for finishing all school events in silver.)

I've been given some real crap the last few days, both from daily workout and mission challenges, I mean who the hell needs one BMW i3, let alone 2 of them :(

I'm after an RSR and M6 and would happily swap all the crappy VGTs that I'll never drive for them. Car swapping should be a thing imho.

I don't mind a double if the color I get the second time is one I like more. I already got the BMW i3 once in black/black but I prefer to have it in that common silver/black. :) Still haven't bought a single car though and credits are now near the 10 mill mark, just living on the gifted cars and so far it works out well. I got the M6 in M Power Livery a while ago but don't have any Porsche yet. Still would like some more Gr.4 cars as I only have 4 of them (on a garage of 67).

I'm yet to get a duplicate from the daily mileage. Only place I got dupes was golding circuit experience. I have 88 cars without duplicates.

I just got my 3rd Ford Focus Gr.B Rally Car and my 2nd Benz AMG GT3 and 3 RCZ's WTF!!! You'd think being saved on the server it would know what cars you have in your garage and not give you dupes. This is the 4th or 5th time this has happened. I also got a LaFerrari, Lambo Veneno and a 458 Italia Gr.4 so it's not all bad. I just don't like it when you get to the carousel and there are 3 good cars and 1 small one and it gives you the Crappy small one. They need to fix it.

Daily Workout #1-Chevrolet Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo
Daily Workout #2- Ford Mustang GT Premium Fastback
Daily Workout #3- Dodge SRT Tomahawk X Vision Gran Turismo
Daily Workout #4- Audi R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Joest)´11

Last edited:
Back