Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
I love how predictable the wheel is. As soon as i see two unicorns, a cheap n series car, I know exactly what I'm getting. I mean TWO unicorns, that's just cruel.

Since I last posted here, haven't received anything notable. Now I have almost every car in the game, so I don't expect to be getting non-duplicates every day, but you know, something slightly rare or interesting would be nice every so often.

1st won RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 (yes, I copied that to avoid reactions towards my problematic relationship with overcomplicated product names)

I have to confess I'm not the biggest fan of this whole JDM thing. I was short of buying me a MA70 Supra a few centuries ago, but after a testdrive it brakes started to burn (no joke). Maybe this results in my meh reaction about my todays DWG....

Hey, what do you know, 997 GT3 on Sunday.

Monday was a Camaro ZL1 1LE.
I would've easily preferred to win the Fittipaldi EF7 that showed up, but a Toyota Supra (A70), but thankfully, it went straight past it to gift me the Camaro, so that's automatically a plus.

Tuesday is the GT by Citroen GT3 Race Car.
Ugh, man. Another copy of this car? That's just cheap, especially with the likes of the au TOM's RC F, a and a 2011 Audi R18 on my wheel... Yeah, screw them both and gift me another GT by Citroen. Seriously, 10 of this car, and not a single one bought.

BMW Z4 GT3 today.
Two high rollers (a 250 GT and a MkIV GT40, to be exact) this, and a kei car (the Honda S800, to be exact). I would've preferred to win the 250 GT over basically ANY of the GT3 cars, but I guess a GT3 can suffice for now.

Week L:

13/03 – Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S '15 ["Iridium Silver"]
14/03 – BMW Z4 GT3 '11
15/03 – Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88 ["Bianco Polo Park"]
16/03 – Jaguar F-type R '14 ["Rhodium Silver"]
17/03 – Renault Sport Clio V6 24V '00 ["Mars Red"]
18/03 – Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 ["Verde Countach"]
19/03 – Subaru BRZ S '15 ["WR Blue Pearl"]

Struck-through entries denote dupes.

Disappointing start, great improvement halfway through, same end as usual. Gotta be grateful for the two non-dupes and the MiEx car which came in a non-dupe color (for me at least).

Daily Workout #875- Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo 1991 (669th double) Oh well, there was nothing good about today´s roulette anyway, and I might put a custom livery on this one.....

Please share your work my good sir! :cheers:

My todays roulette was with the 4th Ferrari 512 BB a "Griff ins Klo" which means in German a "Grab into the toilet". At least you guys have now learned something more useful then my todays DWG is.:D

Back