27/07 – Audi Sport quattro S1 '87
28/07 – Ferrari F50 '95 ["Argento Nurburgring"]
29/07 – Dodge Viper SRT GT3-R '15
30/07 – Honda NSX '17 ["Nouvelle Blue Pearl"]

Struck-through entries denote dupes.

Dupe Lamborghini Huracán Gr.4
Current dupe streak: 1
Longest dupe streak: 14
Gift car completion rate: 230/321 (71.7%)

Other cars on the wheel:
- Dupe Toyota Tundra TRD Pro '19
- Dupe Nissan GT-R LM Nismo '15
- New Mazda LM55 VGT (Gr.1)

The last one took me a few moments but if you look really closely it's actually possible to tell it apart from its VGT twin! Can you spot the difference? ;)

EeNlo42XYAAihbn.jpg
EeNlm_4XYAUURW7.jpg
EeNl9g6XgAIA0Uo.jpg

Did very well again last couple of days - yesterday Toyota TS030 Hybrid 2012 (Gr.1), today DeTomaso Pantera 1971 (N300).
Both first time gifts, both only the second car in the garage. Can sell Toyota for Cr300,000 (which I might do) and Pantera for cr. 60,000 (which I won't do). Brilliant! :cheers:

Well yesterday 30/7 was the ultimate "meh" I got the Honda Integra Type R '98

So it reach the final day of the month and the ultimate pressure on Sport, will it deliver a good car or a "meh" car?

Shall report in later as I did start Fairy Tail yesterday and haven't laughed out loud in a game so much for a long time so I am gonna enjoy playing this one through to completion! :lol:

Dupe Chevrolet Corvette C3 '69
Current dupe streak: 2

Other cars on the wheel:
- Dupe Ferrari 458 Italia Gr.4
- Dupe Citroen DS3 '11
- Dupe Subaru WRX STI Type S '14

Looks like nobody could be bothered with the quiz I left in my last post. Oh well :lol: I'll solve it anyway ;)

If you look closely at the gap between the tyres and wheelarches you'll notice that the VGT is slightly more hunkered down. For some reason this site reduces the quality of the pics I'm uploading, so it's hard to make out in the third picture. I know, exciting stuff right? :lol:

EeNlo42XYAAihbn.jpg
EeNlm_4XYAUURW7.jpg
EeNl9g6XgAIA0Uo.jpg

Breaking my post pattern again to announce something interesting...
Today I caught a big cat!

Wow, congratulations! :cheers: That gives hope to some of us :lol:

Dupe Nissan GT-R GT3 Schulze Motorsport '13
Current dupe streak: 3

Other cars on the wheel:
- Dupe Renault R8 Gordini '66
- Dupe Mercedes-Benz AMG VGT
- Dupe Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88

Got nothing to say about this one.

Man I hate the way the Peugeot RCZ Gr4 looks
Also received the Mazda Atenza Gr3, only my second copy of this car which is a surprise, but that's ok because I have some cool liveries to throw on it.
I actually really like the way the Gr3 Atenza looks, which means Mazda gets my award for best looking Gr3 cars.

Looks like nobody could be bothered with the quiz I left in my last post. Oh well :lol: I'll solve it anyway ;)

If you look closely at the gap between the tyres and wheelarches you'll notice that the VGT is slightly more hunkered down. I know, exciting stuff right? :lol:

What a strange difference to have between two cars, I never would have seen that, and I spent a good while scanning the cars for differences :lol:
Fortunately for me, I was late on catching up with this thread so I didn't have to wait for the solution :cheers:

Back