Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
So the final workout on Friday 31/7 really tipped my scales!

Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S Coupe in white!

This wouldn't normally have triggered me but I was particularly tired after a very heavy day at work and that was the final straw

I will likely get two workout's this month on Saturday and Sunday as I am participating in the battle of "painful" cars so we'll see what the game give mes as the workout rewards this weekend but here endeth the grind until the next game!

New addition after just four dupes :cool:

New Chevrolet Corvette C7 '14
Longest dupe streak: 14
Gift car completion rate: 231/321 (72%)

Other cars on the wheel:
- New Suzuki Swift Sport '07
- Dupe Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione '91
- New Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe '64

A wheel with three new cars is unbelievable :bowdown:

Dupe Hyundai Genesis Gr.3
Current dupe streak: 1
Longest dupe streak: 14
Gift car completion rate: 231/321 (72%)

Other cars on the wheel:
- Dupe Renault Sport Clio R.S. 220 Trophy '16
- Dupe Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC) '90
- New Nissan Motul Autech GT-R '16

And thus, our hero set out on yet another duplicate journey...

Wow! A new addition just two days after the last one! :cheers:

New Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 SV '15
Gift car completion rate: 232/321 (72.3%)

Other cars on the wheel:
- Dupe Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3
- Dupe Mazda Atenza Gr.3
- Dupe Aston Martin V8 Vantage Gr.4

It's extremely unusual for the game to have a lineup like that and then give you the Lambo. That's a very welcome change of events 👍

Yesterday I got the Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary Edition in grey, which goes pretty far in explaining why I forgot what I won yesterday.
Today I received the Renault R.S.01 GrX. Turns out this is my 5th copy of this car which surprised me, but then I remembered that it's absolutely useless in GrX, and only useful as the Gr3 version, which I only have 2 of. So another livery is slapped on my new R.S.01, and it will never see the light of day again.

Week LXX:

31/07 – Jaguar XJ13 '66
01/08 – Renault Sport Mégane Trophy '11
02/08 – Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3
03/08 – Toyota FT-1 ["Mint Gray"]
04/08 – Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe '06 ["Viper Race Yellow"]
05/08 – Ford F-150 SVT Raptor '11 ["Tuxedo Black Metallic"]
06/08 – Renault Sport Mégane R.S. Trophy '11 ["Noir étoilé"]

Struck-through entries denote dupes.
† Previously acquired via Brand Central.

Nothing desirable apart from the British cat. Having a look at my garage, I still need 5 Gr.3s, 4 Gr.4s and 2 Gr.Bs, which makes every dupe on those categories harder to swallow, and an obscenely rare prize like Friday's an interesting study case.

Dupe Subaru Impreza 22B-STi Version '98
Dupe Streak: 1
Longest dupe streak yet: 14
Gift car completion rate: 232/321 (72.3%)

Other cars on the wheel:
- Dupe Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69
- Dupe BMW M4 Gr.4
- New Porsche 911 Turbo (930) '81

I've been getting the '98 version of the Impreza numerous times while getting the '99 version not even once. Strange...

Week LXX:

31/07 – Jaguar XJ13 '66

Wait so you got the Jaguar XJ13 on 31 July but had previously bought it or am I not reading the post correctly?

I'd have been more excited by it but then I guess that's just me!

Anyhow's I did a workout yesterday while finishing my S-FR Racing Concept for the race battle I'm partaking in this weekend and was rewarded with my 8th Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Junior :banghead::banghead:

On a wheel that was filled up by the Peugeot VGT GrX, Mazda LM55 (couldn't tell if Gr1 or GrX) and the Ferrari 330 P4, I got the GT by Citroen Gr4 again :yuck:

I suppose it's better than what some of you guys have been getting today, bit still not as good as that Jaguar XJ13 wow. That's only 1 of the 2 unicorns I'm still yet to acquire.

Back