Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
The wheel looked pretty juicy for once. They keep feeding me Lambos on the wheel, and tonight there were two of them; a Diablo and Miura. Also on the wheel were I believe the Epson NSX and Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo. I MAY have the S2000 already. I didn't think to check my garage before logging off. What I DO know for sure is that any of the other three cars would have been first time wins on the wheel. So I wasn't disappointed for once and got the Diablo. I had purchased one some time back, but this was the first one I was gifted.

The wheel looked pretty juicy for once.

My current wheel was highly loaded... VGTs, Gr.1 LMP cars and then this:

maxresdefault.jpg

I got the 'best' car on the wheel of sorts? I have it anyway day one but its ok I guess???

Dupe Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991) '16
Dupe Streak: 2
Longest dupe streak: 14
Gift car completion rate: 233/321 (72.6%)

Other cars on the wheel:
- New Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R '16
- New Fiat 500 1.2 8V Lounge SS '08
- Dupe Nissan R33 GT-R V-spec '97

As long as these 50:50 wheels keep coming I'm good...

Dupe Lexus RC F GT3 (Emil Frey Racing) '17
Dupe Streak: 3

Other cars on the wheel:
- Dupe Nissan GT-R Gr.B Rally Car
- Dupe Lancia DELTA HF Integrale Evoluzione '91
- Dupe Ferrari 512 BB '76

Just as I was praising the game for giving me halfway decent wheels it stabs me in the back...

It was fun while it lasted. My Subaru-less streak is now broken - a record of 67 days with no Subaru as my reward. The Subaru I was sadly gifted was the WRX in its GT4 flavor, and other cars were a McLaren Ultimate VGT, McLaren P1 GTR, and a Shelby Daytona. I know the Daytona is out-of-reach, but this has to end. Stop gifting me the horrible Japanese car, rather than the superior cars of the game. Because this thing is not the car I wanted, I'm removing it from my garage with no second thoughts. It's not even worth my time because the game had to thrust it down my throat so much. :grumpy:
(Note - This was Saturday's gift.)

This is a record. Three streaks broken in one week - the first being my Rally Car-less streak on Monday with the Genesis, second was the Subaru-less streak, and now, it's my GT86-less streak. Here, the game gifts me the completely wasted (in-game, not real life) Limited model. What was I denied? A Porsche 356, Jaguar F-Type GT4, and SRT Viper GT4-R. You know, I think I would've LIKED to win the 356 because that car isn't a High Roller, and I have ZERO of it (dupes, anyway), but nope. More Japanese garbage that I won't use. Like the Subaru mentioned earlier, it's being removed from my garage. I better get something good tomorrow.

Dupe Volkswagen Scirocco Gr.4
Dupe Streak: 5

Other cars on the wheel:
- Dupe Honda NSX Gr.B Rally Car
- Dupe Honda NSX Gr.3
- New Mazda Roadster S (ND) '15

If my memory serves me right I legit never saw the Mazda on the wheel before. The day I get it will be the day I can finally retire the one I used to do the pit lane glitch more than 2 years ago. It's one of the oldest cars I own and shows up fourth from bottom when I sort my garage by date acquired...

EgJDwk3WkAchzkY.jpg

Last edited:
Since I last posted here, the following was received (and oh boy are they boring);
- Mitsubishi Evo X GrB rally car
- Honda NSX GrB rally car
- Renault R.S.01 GrX (received this one pretty recently as well)
- Honda NSX N600

I receive rally cars far too often, although I only had 3 Evo X rally cars which was a surprise. On the other hand I have 8 or 9 NSX rally cars, so this new one is definitely not welcome. As for the R.S.01, well its a useless GrX car and will be treated as such.

Back