Your DR/SR progress tracker (provided by Kudosprime).

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by PJTierney, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Famine

Famine Administrator

No it isn't. Well, probably.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  2. 250Cal

250Cal

Well, it looks like undertaking under a yellow is something like -5 (I just got penalised when the car in front of me span off under yellows and I couldn't avoid overtaking).

3. SkylineR88

SkylineR88

I noticed an error in mine, it says I have done 0% mission challenge and 52% circuit experience. Which is the the opposite of what I have actually done.
    However it is a very good resource and good information to have at hand.

4. Sven Jurgens

Sven Jurgens Premium

I got placed in a race with one S up front, rest D, me B yet last since I didn't qualify. I only made up 5 positions driving carefully in the 3 lap race and lost about 5000 DR points. On the Suzuka 10 lap race I got placed in a very fast room, started 19th with qualifying, made it to 17th, gained DR.

However SR ranking is much more a determining factor for matchmaking. I got placed with the easy room when my SR had gone down to 86/99 due to a bunch of those yellow flag nonsense penalties in a row and the game crashing on me. After 2 races it was back to 99/99 and I got matched with the usual S,A,B crowd.

It seems that way. One can be enough in a 3 lap race to get a red rating. Avoiding an accident and ending up with a shortcut penalty can get you to white already. I just lost 14 points, down to 85/99 in one race because of someone driving like a maniac. Crashing into me twice, both times punting me into another car, +5 sec penalty and huge SR drop. I guess I'll go race Suzuka again to restore it. Fittipaldi is a crash course. I made a short compilation of some of the highlights of today. The race that cost me 14 manner points is the last clip. It all happened in the first lap.

Needed a break after that nonsense, the room kept getting worse. Too many DR.A drivers, maybe it's time to lower my DR again, I'm getting too close to DR.A Sat Dec 30 2017 14:30:44 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) -> DR:28056 | SR:85/99 | Races:590 | DPUR:90

250Cal likes this.
  5. Qyn

Qyn

6. Famine

Famine Administrator

That shouldn't even come close to happening. The largest single drop I've ever seen, for starting near the front in an all B/S, 12-car lobby and finishing last is -2,281pt, but that included a level drop from B to C and the game always takes more points off you for dropping a level.

Outside of level drops, the most I've ever seen in a 3-lap, 12-car race is 951pt.

7. JacksHerer

JacksHerer

Yeh logged on with laptop and used Windows snippet tool to copy and paste graphs into post.

8. Qyn

Qyn

Ok thanks.

9. JacksHerer

JacksHerer

Don't worry Nick, I expect a lot of the fast guys have nerfed themselves into your group, so they can get wins/poles/fastest laps. I bet the lower ranks are a lot tuffer now than when the game came out.

Nick Cannella likes this.
  10. Sven Jurgens

Sven Jurgens Premium

That kinda matchmaking shouldn't happen. No clue why the whole room was D except me in last and a DR.S up front. Perhaps I lost some in the previous races as well yet that's when I noticed a big drop and checked it online.

I was wrong about the max 10 SR points for 10 lap races. I just got back 13 points for the Suzuka race. No clean race bonus so the max is still higher. My SR went from 85 to 98 in one race. No wonder it's so easy to stay at SR.S For a 3 lap race it was max 4 with clean race bonus.

11. Mike19801129

Mike19801129

Killermiller24 and JacksHerer like this.
  12. Dose555

Dose555

Yo, Sven... I'm DR:A

Nice races with you the last few days... I'll agree, Kyoto today is interesting, especially on the first lap or two. Those cars are fun though and I'm a glutton so I'm going back for more.

13. Arcflyer

Arcflyer

Same here - mission and circuit figures are the wrong way round
    http://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=1338615

14. godzella48

godzella48

yeah, same here... the cleaner i race, the less i risk, the lower my DR gets.
    also frustrating if you run up on really slow cars (after spinning or a bad corner) and they are not transparent and in the middle of the racing line...

Piet Eastsea likes this.
  15. Sven Jurgens

Sven Jurgens Premium

Yep nice racing there, those cars are a lot of fun. I'll be back for the next race. Suzuka is kind of a snooze ride after Fittipaldi. Same happens there, first lap pushing shoving, then regain position in the next few laps and then it kinda stays there while the field slowly expands. You can't change to different tires so pit strategy doesn't really matter. Close to A now
    Sat Dec 30 2017 17:02:36 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) -> DR:28901 | SR:99/99 | Races:592 | DPUR:95
    It hurts. I improved my qualifying time for Suzuka and was rewarded by starting 14th, dropped to 17th in the first lap, finished 11th for 264 points.

Edit: I got to DR.A almost lost it again next race, frigging crazies. Down 7 SR points from getting used as a corner tool and penalties from yellow flags. I stand by my opinion DR.B is cleaner than DR.A. Too many crazy moves. Can't stop though, too much fun. There's always Suzuka to restore SR.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  16. zzz_pt

zzz_pt

Very cool thread with @Milouse 's work. :)

http://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=1101901

Distinct Days Game Access 70
    Sport Mode Performances 54,100
    Sport Mode Sportmanship 99/99
    Campaign School 100 %
    Campaign Mission 100 %
    Campaign Circuit 100 %
    Car(s)195
    Car(s) bought 57
    Credits earned 30,578,040
    Mi earned 248,911
    Xp Level 38 | 85% (43518 pts)
    Distance driven 28,469.076 Km
    Liveries 195
    Photos 352
    Country code pt
    Profile iD1101901 (Link to Official)
    Followers 271
    Status (WIP)(1)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The latest drop in SR and DR was due to my only rage quit at the Mount Panorama Gr.3 race (Manufacturers) of Season 2. I left sport mode for a month after that. Been doing a 10Lap Gr.3 here and there when the combo is decent and did 4 FIA races this season.

17. CLowndes888

CLowndes888

18. Spurgy 777

Spurgy 777

Interesting that your DR points have shot up massively but you've gone down from DR A to DR B. Would explain why @Phoenix couldn't rank up from DR D the other day when his SR dropped.

19. Milouse

Milouse

Does anyone else have the same problem?

20. Spurgy 777

Spurgy 777

I do, says I have 100% Mission and 0% Circuit which is the opposite.

Milouse likes this.
  21. PirovacBoy

PirovacBoy

Yes my mission and circuit experience are also opposite.

Milouse likes this.
  22. 250Cal

250Cal

I have wondered whether more than 10 SR is possible. I've been keeping track and I haven't seen more than 10 improvement. However, I've seen a -13. I don't have the time or motivation to keep binning my SR and rebuilding it but it's good to see you've had a +13. I've gone from S to B in one race so clearly it's possible to lose more.

23. Sven Jurgens

Sven Jurgens Premium

It's quite easy to go up or down. DR as well. The Fittipaldi race shot me up massively yesterday. I like fast cars yet now I'll probably get slaughtered as I'm more comfortable racing clean mid DR.B
    [​IMG]
    Just from starting in the top 5 consistently instead of the murderous back field.

Anyway if I'm getting used as a pinball again, I'll see how far SR points can go back up. That is if Brand's hatch doesn't kill me first.

The system is getting smarter though. Yesterday I got crashed into from behind a couple times at the chicane, sending me off track into a shortcut for the second part of the chicane. No SR Down and no shortcut penalty. Of course in another race I got -14 for someone crashing through in the hairpin sending me into the car next to me, sending that one into the wall like a game of billiards for SR Down plus time penalty. That happened twice with the same driver in that round. Secondary collisions still need sorted.

24. ThaFlash_LA

ThaFlash_LA

Consistently moving down, I’ll be SRC next race. My last 2 races I was the only one not to have a penalty, still moving down. Awesome.

25. Killermiller24

Killermiller24

when do you quit? in warmup?

26. PJTierney

PJTierney

Yes

Killermiller24 likes this.
  27. novcze

novcze

Looks like game retains DR points but demotes you to lower DR if your SR drops. I must try to lower my SR so I can lower DR rank without actually losing too much DR points.
    I'm sitting at 18 wins which I got naturally, but game is constantly matching me with someone from top 10 EU qualifiers so I don't see how I can get that 20 wins achievement without resorting to lowering my SR and thus DR rank.

http://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=1166029

28. LNSE492

LNSE492

I was SR:S and maxed out at 99pts about two weeks ago, but my SR just keeps falling at the moment - sick and tired of being punished for other people's inability to leave enough space, their ignorance in re-joining the racing line at low speed after they've made an error and left the road and most annoyingly of all, their blatant cheating. The last race I just did at Dragon Trail - a Spanish guy two cars ahead of me made a mistake at the last corner and went onto the grass on the outside. Re-joining just in front of me, I took a wide line coming across the grid markings to give him space and he just kept pushing me wide, and then hit me hard to punt me into the end of the pit wall, dropping me to last while he carries on. Naturally, my SR goes down and he gets nothing for it. I'm on the verge of DR:C now.

This is a very useful link though, so thanks for the effort and for sharing it.

29. eDirtyTati

eDirtyTati

Am I the only one who's completely annoyed that these instructions aren't made clear on the actual Kudosprime site? Drag me if I'm wrong, and then please point me in the direction of finding this information on the site in an organic way so I don't have to search the forums for this again.

Milouse likes this.
  30. ColinNZ

ColinNZ