Your DR/SR progress tracker (provided by Kudosprime).

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by PJTierney, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Maxrevv

Maxrevv

I've finally reached the coveted SR S, after multiple unsuccessful SR A races. Hope to retain this rating for a while.

Distinct Days Game Access 42
    Sport Mode Performances 46,464
    Sport Mode Sportmanship 81/99
    Sport Mode Races 121
    Sport Mode Wins 33
    Sport Mode Consecutive Clean Races 3
    Sport Mode Pole Position 20
    Sport Mode Fastest Laps 29
    Campaign School 100 %
    Campaign Circuit 69 %
    Campaign Mission 73 %
    Car(s) 88
    Car(s) bought 19
    Credits earned 11,537,840
    Mi earned 88,130
    Xp Level32 | 95% (16669 pts)
    Distance driven 6,550.933 Km
    Time driven 1 days, 19 hours, 36 min and 58 s.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Shottah072

Shottah072

Funny that you manage to gain 18k DR points on one day and still drop a rank lol :p

Could have been DR S if you kept your SR at S.

Maxrevv likes this.
  3. Maxrevv

Maxrevv

The 21st day right? I remembered I had a horrible one-make race at Alsace, and dropped my SR and DR to both D and B.

I got pissed and tried to set the best qualifying times and finish top 3 on the next set of races on that day to get it back up to SR B and DR A.

I've touched SR S before, but after one bad race, it was back down to A. I'm definitely not as clean as I should be. One or two slight bumps in an SR S race really affects the rating.

4. PJTierney

PJTierney

@Milouse, maybe you can help.

Milouse likes this.
  5. Shottah072

Shottah072

Yes at day 22 or 23 you could have been promoted to DR S if you werent held back by your SR.

6. Milouse

Milouse

That's normal, since this bêta feature, that still requires to manually edit an url, is only accessible with this forum instructions. There's currently no way to discover it by simply browsing on kudosprime.

eDirtyTati likes this.
  7. EmArA

EmArA

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  8. eDirtyTati

eDirtyTati

Thank you for confirming. I was crawling all over the site looking for this before I thought to check GTP.

9. FerrellJ

FerrellJ

Milouse likes this.
  10. Spurgy 777

Spurgy 777

@Famine Just got 150 points for winning a daily sport mode race with 1 other S rank, 2 A ranks and the rest B rank, I do seem to get less DR points when the rest of the grid isn't A/S DR.

11. ColinNZ

ColinNZ

I'm now a little bit obsessed with how this works.

I took part in the manufacturer's cup last night in a very close race, all B S. 13 cars started the race (6 pulled out before qualifying) with me in fifth, and I managed to bring my car home in sixth. It was the cleanest race I've ever taken part in, the first race at Nurburgring where I've not been hit into turn 1, which is all the more impressive considering that I definitely overqualified by a position or two. Had 7th within half a second for the last three laps.

Anyway, 5th to 6th in an even field of 13 gained me 212 DR points.

12. LordExia

LordExia

Just out of curiosity, does the stats from Kudosprime update in real time?

13. Spurgy 777

Spurgy 777

Yeh they do, at least for DR/SR, as soon as it says results confirmed pretty much.

LordExia likes this.
  14. Jump_Ace

Jump_Ace Staff Emeritus

Good info :)

http://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=1268078

I saw yesterday that I lost 600pts in the super dirty room SambaBus @ Miyabi races I did. It's odd because the races at Suzuka East were all terrific. I'm just under 45,000 DR pts. Still at 99/99 SR points

Jerome

15. p-coletray

p-coletray

This is awesome. I've been frustrated at the whole rating system. It's impossible to tell how close one is at leveling up.

I only play after 10 hour work days lately. Some of you guys are fast. That's all I can say. I'm always 2-3 seconds behind the pole. Finding that time is difficult. And I am trying to drink less while driving.

http://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=2422655

fastone371 likes this.
  16. vonMarshall

vonMarshall

This is awesome. It has really added to my enjoyment and understanding of how I am progressing, or sometimes not. Awesome work Milhouse and thanks for sharing.

17. Baron Blitz Red

Baron Blitz Red

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  18. JonnoW

JonnoW

My stats. http://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=1370917

It looks like my driver rating is still heading in the right direction but progress has slowed. Getting to that S rating is going to be a long, tough road I think. Safety rating has been at 99 for ages but Mount Panorama last night was brutal, so easy to get tangled up in incidents there.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Maxrevv likes this.
  19. Lloyd

Lloyd

Thanks alot for the help gone from a d d to c c by avoiding the idiots and doing my own race alot wipe them selves out alot anyway so no need to stay on them.
    Am i right thinking that wheb the D is blue afer the race that is classed as a clean race and red a dirty race

20. PJTierney

PJTierney

@Milouse Have you been able to figure out how much Exp is required for every Driver Level thanks to this data?

I’m at Level 40 right now and am wondering how much Exp I would need to get to reach Level 50.

21. Seikenfreak

Seikenfreak

Ooo neat. I didn't know this was a thing. Saw some people mention "Kudos" and wondered wtf that was.

http://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=1234350

Would be cool if it could get more detail like your FIA vs Daily race count and keep track of FIA season performances, but I guess you can only pull from the data that Polyphony surfaces on the site.

22. Bass Addict

Bass Addict Premium

PJTierney likes this.
  23. Cfft555

Cfft555

Here is the link to mine.
    DR is still on the upward trend so haven't hit my true level just yet by the looks of it.
    SR at around B most of the time, always seem to have a good run or few days then get a few bad races.

http://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=2241791

24. Baron Blitz Red

Baron Blitz Red

@Milouse

At the bottom of the report, it says...

Status (WIP)(1)

What does this mean and what does it relate to???

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

25. Maxrevv

Maxrevv

Finally reached SR and DR S after some literal bumps on the road.

[​IMG]

26. Pearl Jam

Pearl Jam

4A2C0A1C-4897-44ED-9BD4-8ABB1160DB74.png Just a quick question, does this have to be done on a PC because I can’t find any number in the URL, I just get this screen ( on my iPhone)

27. Milouse

Milouse

It's a value in the profile that i'm yet to find the meaning of. My intuition so far is that it's better to ignore it, since whe have more detailed data otherwise.

Maybe try to edit the url your iphone will display the full url?
    Anyway, here's you K' url:
    http://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=1379497

Baron Blitz Red likes this.
  28. zzz_pt

zzz_pt Premium

True.

I did a bunch of races today at Lake Maggiore (6 wins, FL and poles in a row ^^) at different times of day. The ones I did in the afternoon gave me between 1000 and 1200 points (around 4 S/S and 16 A/S drivers per race). The last one, just 30 min ago gave me around 200 points (1 other S/S - shout out @turnupdaheat - maybe 4 or 5 A/S and the rest B/S and C/S(!).

29. GA 52

GA 52

Great stuff PJ!

Sorry to quote you nemu_05, but I also wonder why do you lose DR points (I got minus 283) when you do a clean race (Blue S) - when you get 8th. place out of 12 started? Does anyone know what are the rules on when you lose or win DR points?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2018
  30. ColinNZ

ColinNZ

People who are better at this kind of thing than me are currently looking into it, but I think those who finish in the top half of the field get positive points, those in the bottom half get negative points, and the sizes of the plus/negative is decided by the length of the race and quality of the opposition.

GA 52 likes this.