Your DR/SR progress tracker (provided by Kudosprime).

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 218 comments
I've finally reached the coveted SR S, after multiple unsuccessful SR A races. Hope to retain this rating for a while.

Distinct Days Game Access 42
Sport Mode Performances 46,464
Sport Mode Sportmanship 81/99
Sport Mode Races 121
Sport Mode Wins 33
Sport Mode Consecutive Clean Races 3
Sport Mode Pole Position 20
Sport Mode Fastest Laps 29
Campaign School 100 %
Campaign Circuit 69 %
Campaign Mission 73 %
Car(s) 88
Car(s) bought 19
Credits earned 11,537,840
Mi earned 88,130
Xp Level32 | 95% (16669 pts)
Distance driven 6,550.933 Km
Time driven 1 days, 19 hours, 36 min and 58 s.

IqaGpgj.png

xrJzMSw.png

36rrDAT.png

I've finally reached the coveted SR S, after multiple unsuccessful SR A races. Hope to retain this rating for a while.

Distinct Days Game Access 42
Sport Mode Performances 46,464
Sport Mode Sportmanship 81/99
Sport Mode Races 121
Sport Mode Wins 33
Sport Mode Consecutive Clean Races 3
Sport Mode Pole Position 20
Sport Mode Fastest Laps 29
Campaign School 100 %
Campaign Circuit 69 %
Campaign Mission 73 %
Car(s) 88
Car(s) bought 19
Credits earned 11,537,840
Mi earned 88,130
Xp Level32 | 95% (16669 pts)
Distance driven 6,550.933 Km
Time driven 1 days, 19 hours, 36 min and 58 s.

IqaGpgj.png

xrJzMSw.png

36rrDAT.png
Funny that you manage to gain 18k DR points on one day and still drop a rank lol :P

Could have been DR S if you kept your SR at S.

Funny that you manage to gain 18k DR points on one day and still drop a rank lol :P

Could have been DR S if you kept your SR at S.

The 21st day right? I remembered I had a horrible one-make race at Alsace, and dropped my SR and DR to both D and B.

I got pissed and tried to set the best qualifying times and finish top 3 on the next set of races on that day to get it back up to SR B and DR A.

I've touched SR S before, but after one bad race, it was back down to A. I'm definitely not as clean as I should be. One or two slight bumps in an SR S race really affects the rating.

Am I the only one who's completely annoyed that these instructions aren't made clear on the actual Kudosprime site? Drag me if I'm wrong, and then please point me in the direction of finding this information on the site in an organic way so I don't have to search the forums for this again.
@Milouse, maybe you can help.

The 21st day right? I remembered I had a horrible one-make race at Alsace, and dropped my SR and DR to both D and B.

I got pissed and tried to set the best qualifying times and finish top 3 on the next set of races on that day to get it back up to SR B and DR A.

I've touched SR S before, but after one bad race, it was back down to A. I'm definitely not as clean as I should be. One or two slight bumps in an SR S race really affects the rating.
Yes at day 22 or 23 you could have been promoted to DR S if you werent held back by your SR.

Am I the only one who's completely annoyed that these instructions aren't made clear on the actual Kudosprime site? Drag me if I'm wrong, and then please point me in the direction of finding this information on the site in an organic way so I don't have to search the forums for this again.
That's normal, since this bêta feature, that still requires to manually edit an url, is only accessible with this forum instructions. There's currently no way to discover it by simply browsing on kudosprime.

That's normal, since this bêta feature, that still requires to manually edit an url, is only accessible with this forum instructions. There's currently no way to discover it by simply browsing on kudosprime.
Thank you for confirming. I was crawling all over the site looking for this before I thought to check GTP.

@Famine Just got 150 points for winning a daily sport mode race with 1 other S rank, 2 A ranks and the rest B rank, I do seem to get less DR points when the rest of the grid isn't A/S DR.

I'm now a little bit obsessed with how this works.

I took part in the manufacturer's cup last night in a very close race, all B S. 13 cars started the race (6 pulled out before qualifying) with me in fifth, and I managed to bring my car home in sixth. It was the cleanest race I've ever taken part in, the first race at Nurburgring where I've not been hit into turn 1, which is all the more impressive considering that I definitely overqualified by a position or two. Had 7th within half a second for the last three laps.

Anyway, 5th to 6th in an even field of 13 gained me 212 DR points.

Thanks alot for the help gone from a d d to c c by avoiding the idiots and doing my own race alot wipe them selves out alot anyway so no need to stay on them.
Am i right thinking that wheb the D is blue afer the race that is classed as a clean race and red a dirty race

@Milouse Have you been able to figure out how much Exp is required for every Driver Level thanks to this data?

I’m at Level 40 right now and am wondering how much Exp I would need to get to reach Level 50.

4A2C0A1C-4897-44ED-9BD4-8ABB1160DB74.png
Just a quick question, does this have to be done on a PC because I can’t find any number in the URL, I just get this screen ( on my iPhone)

At the bottom of the report, it says...
Status (WIP)(1)
What does this mean and what does it relate to???
It's a value in the profile that i'm yet to find the meaning of. My intuition so far is that it's better to ignore it, since whe have more detailed data otherwise.

Just a quick question, does this have to be done on a PC because I can’t find any number in the URL, I just get this screen ( on my iPhone)
Maybe try to edit the url your iphone will display the full url?
Anyway, here's you K' url:
http://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=1379497

@Famine Just got 150 points for winning a daily sport mode race with 1 other S rank, 2 A ranks and the rest B rank, I do seem to get less DR points when the rest of the grid isn't A/S DR.

True.

I did a bunch of races today at Lake Maggiore (6 wins, FL and poles in a row ^^) at different times of day. The ones I did in the afternoon gave me between 1000 and 1200 points (around 4 S/S and 16 A/S drivers per race). The last one, just 30 min ago gave me around 200 points (1 other S/S - shout out @turnupdaheat - maybe 4 or 5 A/S and the rest B/S and C/S(!).

Hey everyone :)

While browsing the forum today I came across this post:

So, thanks to the clever work of @Milouse in analysing the Gran Turismo Sport Community Portal we're now able to view our own DR and SR histories and see how well we've been doing so far :cheers:

How to get your DR/SR history:

Once you've done the above you should see some graphs showing how your DR and SR have increased/decreased over your time with Gran Turismo Sport. :D
Great stuff PJ!

Mine is just depressing. Trying to get the clean race streak and in 1 day i've lost 8000 points in DR
Sorry to quote you nemu_05, but I also wonder why do you lose DR points (I got minus 283) when you do a clean race (Blue S) - when you get 8th. place out of 12 started? Does anyone know what are the rules on when you lose or win DR points?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to quote you nemu_05, but I also wonder why do you lose DR points (I got minus 283) when you do a clean race (Blue S) - when you get 8th. place out of 12 started? Does anyone know what are the rules on when you lose or win DR points?
People who are better at this kind of thing than me are currently looking into it, but I think those who finish in the top half of the field get positive points, those in the bottom half get negative points, and the sizes of the plus/negative is decided by the length of the race and quality of the opposition.

Latest Posts

Back