Your Favorite Car Interiors

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rambo512
  • 25 comments
  • 1,811 views
Messages
42
So after being fascinated with interiors such as that of the LFA and the 458 Italia, I was wondering which other car interiors people thought were fascinating, cool, interesting, etc.
 
The 430 Scuderia, or however you say it..

It's beautiful.
 
The FT86's interior is just bizarre.
 
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
Jaguar XJ13
Lamborghini Muira
Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren (19inch Wheel Option)
Shelby Cobra 427
VW Samba Bus
VW Kubelwagen
VW Schwimmwagen

. . . (sorry for the long list) :)
 
Last edited:
I thought the Enzo had a really nice interior... I liked the F1 style steering column.
 
Jaguar XK '07

I love the tan/burled walnut look! The quintessential British cozy, classy interior look. I find it bright and airy; a stark contrast to most of the rather dark and sombre affairs in many of the other cars...
 
Bugatti Veyron, oh wait... I mean the Pagani Zonda F... Damn it.

But seriously, I still love the DB9 and all of the race cars are cool.
 
G37 for me
I love that blue rollcage
Repainted the exterior chrome and the wheels the same blue as the rollcage
Its 1 of my favorite looking cars in the game..The attention to detail inside and out is awesome
 
Mclaren F1, Stealth & premium model alike, Its pretty epic sitting in the centre of the cabin.
 
787B

bum bum bum bum bum bum bum buuuuuuuuum bum bum bum bum buuuuuuum
 
The interior of the 458 Italia is one that I find really beautiful.
 
The GT-R Proto (Tokyo Motor Show 2001)
images.jpg
 
430 Scuderia and SLS AMG are the most beautiful!
 
XJ13 and P4 330 are stunning. Driving under a bubble window and a simple analog tach is truely something awesome.

The F1s, Mclaren F1, and F40 are also great.
 
Oh yeah. The db 9 also has an interesting interior because one of the gauge needles goes counter clockwise
 
Bizarrely i like that honda Omega or alpha or whatever it is, the one with a greek symbol for a name, the interior is crazy! Like the LFA on crack!
 
The Ferrari 330 and the Jag xj13 have lovely interiors. Only ones I race using the interior view.
 
The Cusco Dunlop Subaru Impreza '08. All the detailing like the vents in the rear windows and the tubes that are connected to them and so on...
Kinda cool. But then again, I've always been the kind of guy that looks at roll cage and starts drooling, while not giving a crap about the whole luxury interior thing ;)
 
All of the interiors you mentioned above are great and i can add some more.The trouble is that most of them are really dark.In some cases you can't see the details at all.The F40 is an exception,what other interiors you find really bright?
 
I love the SLR Mclaren cockpit.

And the F40: so simple, yet beautiful.
 
subaru imprezas and amuse s2000 gt1 turbo
 
Sls AMG i own about 6 of these in the same colour amg alubean siber i just love the car.
 
The Lotus Evora's interior is beautiful in my opinion.
 
Back