Your First Car???

• Thread starter Avenger803
  • 448 comments
I've had a few different first cars. I used to buy the Trueno as my first car, that was good. Then I tried the '89 Miata. Now I don't even bother buying anything, I just get all golds on the B and A licenses, which reward me with a Miata LS and an RX-8, respectively. They're both great for low level racing. And with the Miata, I could go do the Roadster Endurance right away (I actually haven't tried with the '89) and potentially win an F1 car. Or at the very least, 100 grand.

The more expensive Miata. I avoided the Sprinter Trueno because you win it from the Sunday Cup. I wasn't about to have two of the same car that's for sure...

Mazda MX5. Only got 2 cars, the Mazda and the Trueno, but neither of them are even close to being fast enough for the clubman cup :ill:

When I originally started playing GT3, my first car was a dark green Chrysler PT Cruiser. If I remember right, it was more powerful than the other cars available, even though it was FF and not the prettiest car around. But the engine power was all that mattered for me at the time.
For some reason my interest for the GT3 decreased quickly after I had bought it (GTA III and Vice City may have had something to do with it though), so I ended up deleting the game save. It wasn't until couple of years later (2004 maybe), when I really started to play GT3 again. This time my first car was a bright red MX-5, which I used until I had enough money for the WRX Impreza.

first time i bought the yaris/vitz euro edition. i was only 7 or so and didnt really know what i was doing. second time was the pt cruiser because it is the most powerful car for 18k. the mx-5 is still the best choice though, however the fact that you win one for clubman cup puts me off a bit

my best 1st car is the yitz euro since I can easily trade from the 2nd memory card to get 150+ horsepower to begin with after buying as many upgrades as i can with the trade system. i stink using FR cars since i spin way to much

Always a 1989 Mazda MX-5 in Classic Red. Sometimes I went for a white Trueno but since you get a Trueno for the Sunday Cup, I just stick with the Mazda.

Chrysler PT-Cruiser `00 in Green
I didn't even think you could get any non-Japanese car to start with in GT3, thought they were all above Cr.18,000

Because I don't want a slow car to start with and the absence of the '93 Supra Turbo, I decided to beat all the records in the Time Trials and I got the Panoz so my first car was the Panoz Esperante GTR-1.

Always a 1989 Mazda MX-5 in Classic Red. Sometimes I went for a white Trueno but since you get a Trueno for the Sunday Cup, I just stick with the Mazda.

I didn't even think you could get any non-Japanese car to start with in GT3, thought they were all above Cr.18,000
Aye it was 17.980cr. if i remember correctly. It was faster than the other starting cars & it was also good to use in the clubman cup.

My first car was a AE86, for a while, but you get it from the Sunday Cup. My starter cars are License Exam cars like the MX-5 and concept cars.

I picked the Cruiser. It's a bit more pricey than the Miatas and heavier, but it's fun to take around the track. I used to drive an '08 Cruiser for work, high miles but gave me hardly any trouble.

Back