Your First Car???

• Thread starter Avenger803
  • 448 comments
Miata MX-5 here. Only bout 16,500 Cr so you still got money for a racing chip. Then I spent a crap load of time to get a viper gts but it payed of in the end. It maxes out at about 320 mph. :lol:

looks like you guys like it easy. and no one mentioned this car either the "storia" it sux balls but it was fun i saved up a million dollars with that car and bought an escudo and did endurances lol

For my first car I got all golds on the first lisence and got the lancer!!! After that i did the oval endurance and won the tickford!!! It was an awesome start!!

ManiacGT3
For my first car I got all golds on the first lisence and got the lancer!!! After that i did the oval endurance and won the tickford!!! It was an awesome start!!

Sorry.

B-licence All Gold - Mazda MX-5 1.8 ’98 RS
A-licence All Gold - Mazda RX-8
IB-licence All Gold - Nissan Z Concept
IA-licence All Gold - Aston Martin Vanquish V12
S-licence All Gold - Dodge Viper GTS-R ’02 Concept
R-licence All Gold - Subaru Impreza ’01 WRC

You didn't.

I got a miata first, then a camaro SS then I did the na race about a million times to save up for the shelby, only to find that it handeled like ****!

xcsti
I got a miata first, then a camaro SS then I did the na race about a million times to save up for the shelby, only to find that it handeled like ****!
Throw a racing suspension on it and give it racing tires and you'll be set. At first I couldn't even control the thing, but with a little practice I was doing some fast lap times. 👍

i got the pt cruiser, then i got the mustang svt, then raced in more races with more money then i got a viper, raced that in the "gone with the wind" challenge then ya get the 787b and that helps for pretty much every race you can race in with it.

98cobra
Throw a racing suspension on it and give it racing tires and you'll be set. At first I couldn't even control the thing, but with a little practice I was doing some fast lap times. 👍

I'm good now. those were back in the days when I didn't know how to tune the suspension.

got a miata. was able to win races with it until the NA races(it's still stock because i was still getting used to using a steering wheel =). was able to save up and get an rx7 rz.

Mazda MX-5, or whatever the car you get for all gold B license. Then I got all gold A license and got the Mazda RX-8. That was the first car I actually drove, and in my first competetive driving I won the Euro GT Amateur championship and got the Gillet. Using that I won the Pro GT world championship.

I guess the answer is Mazda RX-8.

tripper
Well i got the toyota sprinter. i love getting ugly cars at the start of my game and supping em up. and i usually never sell my first car, for sentimental value.  how about you.

The Sprinters are so ugly they are beautiful. I love them. I'm not a drifter but either sprinter is my go to car for most non-race car FR car needs. Great fun to drive and so 80s I love it.

When I start a fresh game of GT3 I'll go for a Miata. Great car. Then the sprinter than a Yaris (right? the FF Toyota)....

I have 4 memory cards which I have different games of GT3 on. I have one RUF RGT I have transfered around. It has over 1700miles on it. Even with the long engine wear I still use the silver RGT for alot of applications. It is the ONLY car from the very first GT3 game I played 2 or so years ago when i first played GT3. It has major sentimental value to me.

Got the lame as Daihatsu Sirion X4 and worked it right up with all the bits, it was still slower than a tortoise with athritus. Did about 20 different races and series with it then did the sunday cup tons of times till I got a SVT Mustang won the Amature NA series straight out then won the super speedway enduro did up my Nismo R32 Skyline Type-S Tune put some rally tires on it won a Mitsubishi Evo VII rally car did all the rallys with ease won a Escudo and made huge money.

Famine
Sorry.

B-licence All Gold - Mazda MX-5 1.8 ’98 RS
A-licence All Gold - Mazda RX-8
IB-licence All Gold - Nissan Z Concept
IA-licence All Gold - Aston Martin Vanquish V12
S-licence All Gold - Dodge Viper GTS-R ’02 Concept
R-licence All Gold - Subaru Impreza ’01 WRC

You didn't.

LOL.... i sold the winnings from the b lisence and bought the lancer .. my bad, sorry that was a long time ago ! :dunce:

I bought a car straight out then later went and got all golds in the B license. I wished i never had bought a car then. If i didnt buy a car i would have gotten my Mustang faster and therefore advanced in the game faster

My car I usually start out was the Trueno. Why? Drifting baby. That is of course, after I win couple of races to buy the suspensions, and some upgrades. My order of cars I got on my first day.

Trueno GT-S Apex II<RX-7 III Infini<Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Version (Huge climb, after the Escudo, I started winning like nothing. ;)

Hey,
Don't ask me why, but my first car was a Chrysler PT Cruiser:d
and look where it has gotten me now: 93.8% or a little bit over:tup:

my first car was a metalliccolored toyota yaris. i think you call it toyota vitz...
gt3 was my first ps2-game. and after gt2 i was really flashed, seeing the metallic color.
today it has about 300 hp

Game #1: PT Cruiser... Raced the first race 40 times and got a Corvette Grand Sport.
Game #2: Mazda Miata (Won it from all B licenses at Gold)

Back