Your funniest moment so far..

  • Thread starter Thread starter DeolTheBeast
  • 143 comments
  • 17,179 views
i was doing the seb vettel challenge on nurburgring... tried for hours to reach gold, then suddenly i was on the best two laps i ever did, after the last chicane i touched the grass and i thought... OK THATS IT, IM OUT :( i let go of the controls and got myself something to drink... just to come back and realise..... I WAS STILL IN THE GAME, THE CAR WAS ON TRACK... and my time was like 5 mins... funny heh :P
 
Me and a couple of friends doing the Nurb at night in the Arcade Fiat 500's.
We were neck-and-neck at the finish, but I won by .106 seconds, with a total lap-time of 27:32.145.
Worth it for the 9k credits. :lol:
 
Unlocked Vettel challenge, first time sitted in X1... so cool,
I pushed the throttle and bumped in a wall in pits, causing DQ.
GREAT START.
 
Unlocked Vettel challenge, first time sitted in X1... so cool,
I pushed the throttle and bumped in a wall in pits, causing DQ.
GREAT START.
Exactly the same happened to me :lol:
 
Leading the nurburgring GP/F race in FGT Championship, and doing what the AI does on the final lap for a brutal second place.

Still have not redone.

Bronzed championship. Whole thing is awesomely difficult.

Also golding S license with single tries each event, except the jaguar one but bronze/silver most of the other licenses.
 
Took the last S turn at trial mountain wrong in the Fgt and hit the mountain like a ramp. While in the air a car passed me by driving under me.
 
Trying to take the last corner on the Nordschelife during the dreamcar championship, only to get an extremely rude reminder that I'm driving the 24hr version:ouch:
:lol:
Took the last S turn at trial mountain wrong in the Fgt and hit the mountain like a ramp. While in the air a car passed me by driving under me.

Do you have a picture. Would love to see that.
 
I once got so far ahead when going for bronze in the Sebastian Vettel challenge that I decided to do a quick spin before the finish line. The car was so powerful that when I spun around, it powered in the complete opposite direction, and I stared heading the wrong way.

I learned from that.
 
Unlocked Vettel challenge, first time sitted in X1... so cool,
I pushed the throttle and bumped in a wall in pits, causing DQ.
GREAT START.

Hehe, I smashed into the concrete blocks at the first chicane at Monza, I did not realise that I was doing 350+ kph so I used my brakes much to late!
 
Unlocked Vettel challenge, first time sitted in X1... so cool,
I pushed the throttle and bumped in a wall in pits, causing DQ.
GREAT START.

Just did that yesterday.... twice
 
in historic race car event (monza), sitting in a solid 3rd postion trailing behind a ford GT40 and Ferrari race car, ferrari rams the ford around the last corner, loads of smoke - needless to say they were in the barriers

The first time i have ever seen a AI car spin out like that
 
Winning the Historic cup in a Buick 💡

Two of the hardest and eventful races I've ever done, it was hilarious watching the 2J's and Toyota 7's failing to pass me
 
Landing on a Mclaren F1, getting stuck there and it driving into the pits
 
I'm sure some people mentioned this already, but a friend gave me a custom created track that has a jump on it. Any fast cars - well the ai basically uses it as an airport.

At the start of the race I turn around and go to the jump and just watch as 11 cars go Travis Pastrana, flying about 400m distance, maybe 40m height. Massive lols.

*edit, oh and I should mention they all crash and tumble horrifically.
 
Watching Bobs 1-4 get sideways coming out of turns is always funny to watch and quite frustrating when you pace down 4-5 times so he'll take it easy in the turn, but every time smoke flies and Bob is sideways.

As for stuff I've done driving, one was in the seasonal event with the JGTC's. I started to enter the first turn and saw 5th and 6th place ahead of me. They were low on the inside so I took the high line around the banked curves. I passed the 6th car only to notice him slide up the track to PIT me. As I started to spun around, the 5th car shot up the turn to block me and connecting on the front corner. I was sent straight into the wall at nearly full speed. After ricocheting off the wall, i went airborne before settling to a stop on my roof after rolling 10 times.

Also on Trial Mountain, I forgot to brake going into the final chicane and ended up using the mountain as a launching ramp. I crossed the finish lane rolling. And earlier in that race, I landed on a car when I hit the jump after the long uphill straight.
 
nurburgring at night in a nascar tuned up all the way that is all lol
 
Pop up on tokyo track.
Wet myself.
 
Racing online at Daytona in Bumper Cam view there was a huge pileup in front of me, a car was flying through the air, as it hit my roof I ducked :)
 
Doing the Suzuka b-spec enduro in the rain, I started it and left to grab a soda. I came back and noticed that after 2 laps Bob had already lapped the field. Seems the AI didn't want rain tires, so all 11 of those clods were sliding all over the track. I changed the camera to follow the 12th place car and all 11 AI cars were smashing into each other at the entry to the pits. None of them could get in, they just kept spinning out, slamming intothe walls, and gettig stuck sideways. Bob finished 12 full laps before they could straighten themselves out. I LOLd heartily
 
Your funniest moment so far..

After roughly two months I still had not yet received the Watch Out for Falling Objects Trophy, so a few days ago I was trying to get it in Arcade mode in a rally car. I turned on mechanical damage (turned out I didn't need that) and started racing at Daytona superspeedway. I turned in the opposite direction and kept ramming head-first into oncoming cars.

They'd bounce around and knock me around, cars spinning everywhere with hoods and hatches flopping about, tires squealing and smoke clouds. Some would limp back to pit lane but at least a few never made it and just parked in the grass. I spent a solid half hour doing this and never got anything to fall off. My car was all banged up, but nothing came off.

However, the whole time I'm laughing hysterically at my deliberate mayhem. I'm picturing the other drivers outraged by my lunacy and cursing at me for being a moron (or, as red-blooded Americans spell it: moran). I imagined them figuring me for a total a-hole.

- - - - -​

The night before last, I was doing the NASCAR Expert event and started with the Daytona race (the last one in the list). It has since come to my attention that I really need to toggle ABS from 1 to 0 for this due to the ASM (I always have ASM and all other assists off, but here it won't let me turn ASM off), so I never could get away from the pack and they would always rapidly pull up behind me and start overtaking, after which I would have to draft and leap-frog back to the lead. They always managed to spin me around at some point (though I did eventually win), at one point waiting until right next to start/finish to spin me from the lead to 11th.

Well, during one attempt I was leading the field and hugging the inside of a turn when the #24 car came up along my right side. He slammed into my right rear and spun me clockwise, shoving me off to the right where I then was T-boned by the #88 car (I was also in the #88 car) before being knocked into the outer wall. Once impacting the wall my car went into not only a spin but spun through the air like some sort of B-rate sci-fi flying saucer, soaring back across the track over the cars speeding by beneath me. It sucked, but I also found it particularly humorous. I saved the replay and later took a few photos.

Superspeedway%20-%20Daytona.jpg

Superspeedway%20-%20Daytona.jpg
 
16 guys online all in PDI Racing Karts on Tokyo R246... most of us 'forgot' to brake and one Kart ended up flying backwards about 20 feet in the air :lol:
 
during a race with a friend supra(ME) VS skyline GTR
i was ahead of him 💡 suddenly i slammed the brake on the long run in nurburgring and he was drafting so he tried to avoid me and instead he hit the wall and spins out while i took the lead again and looking at him trying to get back in the race :sly:
 
FGT Championship, Nurburgring GP course.

That one chicane that the AI spin on, I span on, on the the first lap (None of the other cars had spun because they broke to avoid me) So I was last and around 5 seconds away from the second to last place.

Next lap, ALL the AI were all piling up on the chicane, so many of them, it took 2 laps for them all to get free. It was hilarious. Won the race 2 laps ahead of second place.
 
Winning online races against prepubescents in X1s, using this:
pink-prius.jpg
 
Back