Your funniest moment so far..

  • Thread starter Thread starter DeolTheBeast
  • 143 comments
  • 17,179 views
Race at Monza, I'm in an RX-7 Bathhurst. The race starts, everyone charges toward the first chicane, I take about the inner-most possible line into the first corner aiming to just miss scraping the barrier. An AI Bob driving an NSX comes charging up on my right via late braking and draws even with me after I've made the turn-in. He's naturally closed out and hits the barrier going full-tilt. Hope PD thought to provide the Bobs with some virtual Advil.
 
I managed to flip the X1 in the S.Vettel Red Bull Challenge, without even hitting a wall. It managed to cheer me up a bit with a laugh, until I retried and was immediately frustrated again.

Oh, and another one. The first time I raced at Top Gear track online. Around the first corner, everyone's okay behind me. I slow for the right-hander after the cones, and EVERYONE passes me at full speed and goes left. My friends and I were laughing soooo hard, and I had an instant half-minute lead.
 
My funniest moment was actually rolling my stealth McLaren F1 on trial mountain. I didn't think it would roll... but not only did it roll, but it did a full 180, landing back on it's wheels. I was able to drive away, and so didn't get the rollover trophy :(


I was wondering if I did get the trophy, having read about it since rolling stealth 787 the length of the straight- made me lol
 
I've had a few decent ones, but not as funny as some of the ones posted here!

The Ferrari festival race, seeing the 1st lap, 1st corner pileup (makes me laugh every time) and six or seven Ferraris spinning and crashing all over the track. Speaking of which, why do the AI cars always slam on the brakes right after clearing that first chicane? That gets me too. :lol:

Supercar Festival at Nurburgring GP: one of the AI cars cuts a little to the inside of the last chicane and then proceeds to push one of those white styrofoam barriers that say "Polyphony Digital" about halfway down the ensuing straightaway. :lol:

Of course - getting airborne after going over that jump at Deep Forest in a Countach (zero front downforce) and then flipping wildly, collecting at least half the field and earning the Rollover trophy - is another good moment too.
 
Last edited:
As I was grinding Like the Wind in A-spec, I got bored after a while so after a lap Im right in front of the pack of cars at 220mph I quickly hit the brake and all he'll breaks lose, picture a 787b gliding while spinning across the top of all the other cars for 5-7 seconds. I saved the replay and have a nice pic.
 
I couldn't beat this guy in an A-spec classic car race. We both had the Corvette Stingray but I couldn't pass him. I tailed him for a couple laps at Monza before going stupid and punting the fool at the first chicane. I laughed the whole rest of the race and laughed even harder when he ended up last. :) Who ever said dirty racing wasn't fun?

Making a jump course on Mt. Aso and having a pile of top-level cars all kill themselves on it. :D

Drifting in a Honda Odyssey...

Pushing my little brother's fiat 500 to over 150 MPH with a Citroen GT.

Tuning the suspension on an Audi Pike's Peak Quattro to be super bouncy and springy with the negative camber at max. This thing handles like and RC car and gets up on two wheels while trying to turn at anything more than 60 Mph. Easy to roll over as well.
 
This :-

Trial-Mountain-Circuit.jpg
 
I made it around the 24 hour configuration of Nurburgring in complete darkness with a go cart, time of 14:45.
 
Hearing guys flirt with a girl after she consistently cleaned their -- and my -- clocks around the Nordeshleife. With a pink car. Gran Turismo 5: The Real Stalking Simulator.
 
Sitting here at work reading through all this thread's posts. Haha.
 
LOL top picture^^

Mine probably is were i join 250bhp ish rooms and usually win in my sambabus which goes around nurburg in under 8 mins with 208bhp. Unless people are using like a Elise RM or caterham. People are laughing at me when i bring it out then they end up losing! ha
 
Bob driving the Toyota 7 around Monaco, and at certain areas where the walls are high you only see his head.
 
I entered a supercar race at nordschleife with my full tuned Ford Ka, and manage to overtake a guy driving the Mustang TransCamer. He had a few friends watching his race, they started to laugh at him.
 
I reached level 30 last night, jumped into the X1, went to Monza, and slammed the car into the barrier at the first chicane,still doing 300km/h thinking WTFHOMFG!!!

I love that car moehahahahaha
 
Nurburgring Nordschleife - 1 Lap - Night race - Fiat 500 ´68 - Raining - Hard tires - 7 friends - Hard recovery - Simply amazing, in some parts of the track the speed of the was 13mph, 25 minutes laughing and a finish with 6 cars in less than 1 sec.
 
I've had alot of fun with me using Tank Car's and other friends using Fiat 500's :sly:.
Just to see how easily those Fiat's can be punted about is priceless :)
 
I was battling with a guy online in Trial mountain and it was the last lap, i started pulling away from him and i guess he got scared, knowing that he was gonna lose he decided it be a good idea to use my car as brakes and get in front of me. I was approaching the second to final corner and he sped up i breaked early and he just rammed into the wall. he then told his friends over the mic that i rammed him and that they should kick me, I couldn't stop laughing.







DAVE
 
does anyone have a link ot that yellow mazda cx-7 tuned to be jumping around the top gear test track?
 
I made it around the 24 hour configuration of Nurburgring in complete darkness with a go cart, time of 14:45.
How did you manage that. The Go Kart can't be used on tracks with changable time.

Its not happened to me but one of my friends was doing a race in the X1 at Cape Ring on B Spec and his B-spec driver made it dance 3 times in the same place in one race and did it again in another race.

IO did drive my Caterham around TG and tried to nrun over as many cones as I could. The angle the front lifted was funny.
 
Online, a few kids were screaming and crying that they couldn't hit me while they were driving backwards on Daytona...

For 15 laps.
 
I have been playing since release, Just finally got a new trophy (to me, I had no Idea it existed) Roll Over.....And it was in my MKI Gti......ridiculous. I actually spent a good amount of time one evening trying to flip what I thought would be easy to flip, IE any of the trucks with "Lifts".....
 
Trying to take the last corner on the Nordschelife during the dreamcar championship, only to get an extremely rude reminder that I'm driving the 24hr version:ouch:
 
Trying to take the last corner on the Nordschelife during the dreamcar championship, only to get an extremely rude reminder that I'm driving the 24hr version:ouch:

Just did the same race today AND did the same thing :scared: It was the first lap, and i had never driven the 24 hour version before, and suddenly i just went: "Woah, what just happedened" xD D'oh!
 
How did you manage that. The Go Kart can't be used on tracks with changable time.

Its not happened to me but one of my friends was doing a race in the X1 at Cape Ring on B Spec and his B-spec driver made it dance 3 times in the same place in one race and did it again in another race.

IO did drive my Caterham around TG and tried to nrun over as many cones as I could. The angle the front lifted was funny.

Yes it can, online.
 
I beat a Pagani Zonda R in a Dodge SRT on SSR7. OK, it did have 584bhp... but he was saying 'Im gonna leave you in my dust...' Quite the opposite happened.
 
I was doing an Arcade Mode race around Superspeedway Indy in my 787B Stealth Model, going the wrong way to test out the damage on it. Well, at one point I hit a Bentley Speed 8 head on and it just...vanished, from my point of view. Went to check the replay to see what actually developed, and it turned out the Bentley had just taken off massively off my front end due to the speed it was going at! I did have a picture, but sadly I've deleted it.
 
Back