Your funniest moment so far..

  • Thread starter Thread starter DeolTheBeast
  • 143 comments
  • 17,179 views
Spent too much of last night on the Nurb online, driving my Scuderia - Spytracker, i think it is, from here is on there. I cant talk (No mic/keyboard) and I'm racing against Spy in his MP4, I can hear 3-4 guys talking about me and my location to Spy. Was ahead most the race, but lost by 2.5 seconds.

And CHRIST its dark on the nurb at night!

i can't stand when i here people talking about me. Especially during kart races when i get knocked off and they start calling me an idiot or what ever and i just feel stupid and vengefull
 
i can't stand when i here people talking about me. Especially during kart races when i get knocked off and they start calling me an idiot or what ever and i just feel stupid and vengefull

It was all in good nature, and funny, most the way anyway till I lost :( I though I had him.

And yeah, you would think the headlights would help more. I wish they did. Haha
 
On the Madrid circuit, I accidentally cut a guy off going into the U turn in my ZR1.. somehow I did a complete 360 spin and ended up ahead of him in the middle of the turn.. :D
 
Was foolin around with my STi on the top gear track doing cyclones looking like a pro feelin like I was Ken Block and while pulling out of one I ran right into the tire wall

Fail!
 
Craziest moment: I was at the MR Cup, I was in a super tuned MP4-12C, I swerved up into a Pagani, missed, slid in the grass, when I came back down, a Espirit V8 swerved out of the way and had to do the whole left-right-left-right maneuver with his car, well as he slid into the corner, losing control, my car came down into the apex, he slammed the brakes as my rear bumper hit his front, sending him tailspinning into the barrier and flipping maybe twice, and then held up about half the field coming back into the corner. I felt like a champ.
 
First time on Special Stage route 7, I lost my McLaren F1 in the first corner and caused every single car in the race to pile up behind me and an Amuse S2000, and somehow I kept first place and went on to win!
 
Entering a 12-person kart race at tsukuba, and seeing a kart pass me while going BACKWARDS down the back straight :eek:

So I tried it too the next few races, and I managed to place 3rd out of 12.

The karts go the same speed backwards as they do forwards, and cornering with them going backwards is surprisingly stable :D
 
sounds fun. Unlocked at level 21, or 19? I know it's one of those... I'm going to have to work my way up pretty quick just to see this :lol:

19
 
One of my attempts at the TGTT Elise challenge had me coming out of the Follw Through, looking down the runway I see something large in the air, as I approach at speed I watch as a yellow Elise falls from the sky collecting 2 cars. It must of hit the tyre wall. Sadly I was DQed just after for hitting the invisible wall.
 
I just bought a Lamborghini Murchielargo SV and tested it at Top Gear. I went into the 1st corner drifted and wiped out all the cones. I saved the replay so I can remind myself.

Also I deliberately went to get the Rollover trophy and used a tuned Mazda RX7 at Trial Mountain in the FR Challenge and on the second lap successfuly rolled it and was still in the lead aat the end of it and won.
 
My funniest moment was when I stood up to get some water when the ps3 loaded the nordschleife. When I came back I realised that a ghost was driving my car in the pre-race options. :)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Funny and annoying moment: B-Spec race, Schwarzwald League B, level 20. My B-Spec driver is leading the race on Cape Ring in a SLR McLaren, it's the second to last corner in lap 5/6 when he loses it, and drifts sideways into the pit, and while in the pit i get passed by 9 cars making me 10/12 total... I was a bit pissed i must admit.
 
First online race at tgtt, watching half the field taking the follow-through instead of turning right towards hammerhead!
Or Neenor's bro yelling 'footcramp, footcramp!' as I over-take him!
 
I have a custom track that I built with a long straight and a hill at the end. Whenever I go over the hill in my Veyron it catches air and does a backflip.
 
Playing B Spec with My AI using the MUGEN 87 Civic on beginners cup London Track, i order him to overtake right away and he crashed and caused a massive pile up, everyone on the track was stuck for about 30 seconds and my driver seemed to be the first ones to escape the dog pile,come to think of it.....i shouldve saved the replay! damn....
 
Laguna Seca in the Supercar Nostalgia cup. First lap heading into the first corner a Lambo Bertone heads into the pit exit lane, takes the pit route instead of the first corner and carries on racing as usual but taking the lead!. I took my revenge on the corkscrew by punting him into a nice spin.
 
Stopping in a middle of a race and reversing to see if my eye really dad catch what I thought it did at a 100mph. haha and some of you said we wont notice ugly trees or shadows when racing.

photoez.jpg
 
Love taking my tuned Golf GTI to the Nurb or some technical track like that and competing against guys who always pick the most powerful cars they can get ( Zonda F etc. ) but they dont know how to drive them. When you pass them in a GTI is priceless :)
I did this on the exact same track and car. It's hilarious seeing them fly past, you're dead last, and then one by one, they fly off at each corner and you cruise right to near the front. I came 3rd in the end, such a laugh.

Also, my B-Spec driver spun on the London circuit, head on into a wall, and became stuck there just repeatedly reversing out and then spinning on the spot into the opposite wall. I couldn't stop laughing, he just couldn't escape.
 
Mine was in an online race. I tried to take a little short cut over a hump that I always took in the old gran turismos. I learned the hard way that you can roll your car when I ended upside down on the roof of my G37.
 
So far, the funniest moment was trying the Lotus Elise TGTT challenge after reading so many complaints on here. The way that car handles is hilariously bad.
 
I'd been waiting for ages for a car to appear in the used dealership that I could buy for the Beginner's World Classic Car Series. Eventually got hold of the Pontiac Tempest Le Mans '64. Thought that'd do fine.

So go to the first race (Le Mans, sans chicanes), and power away from the start, crazy-good acceleration, and by the time I turn onto the Mulsane straight I have a lead of 3 or 4 seconds. Looking good.

Trouble is, pretty quickly I hit the rev limiter and max out... at 124 mph! Driving down one of the longest straights in the game.

Never felt quite so helpless in a race as I did seeing all these little sports cars come strolling past as my engine redlines. Had to laugh though.
 
Loving winning with such underpowered cars :)
However tapping out a fast opponent on Trial Mountain's last corner causing a roll is great fun :sly:
 
I accidentally got the "Within One Hundredth (Bronze)" trophy on my first race. I had to laugh when it happened.
 
Mis-shifted from 5th into reverse in my Dodge Charger. Spun it and caused a massive crash. One care flew up in the air and rolled over and another car got spun around. Luckily I still managed to stay in first.
 
Pitting for tires and finding out that the game won't let you back out of the pits. Oh how I chuckled, my ribs were aching. Needless to say I'll never pit again.
 
Pitting for tires and finding out that the game won't let you back out of the pits. Oh how I chuckled, my ribs were aching. Needless to say I'll never pit again.

What track was this?! :dunce:
 
I just did a rather good impersonation of this at Daytona:



I was leading but being caught swiftly, and got tapped at the rear corner sending me sideways. I was then dragged along sideways for almost the entire home straight :dopey:
 
I fall asleep when my license attempts get into the 20s-30s. After a while it is attempt, near gold.....attempt, fall asleep.......sleep....attempt, near gold... attempt, near gold...attempt, asleep..... give up and go to bed. lol

I've never drank coffee in my life (36 now) but I'm considering it!
 
My funniest moment so far was to let my wife loose in a x2010 at Daytona, it was like watching the wall of death. Some how she managed to get the car stuck on the wall and went round this way.

x2010.jpg


A prime example of women drivers. :dunce:
 
Tuning my C63 AMG upto 800bhp and leaving sports tyres on it at Daytona, thing did all kinds of crazy aerial moves 👍
 
Back