Your Garage & You

  • Thread starter Thread starter AngloAmerican
  • 9 comments
  • 837 views
Messages
453
United States
Douglasville, GA
Messages
angloamerican73
What does your garage say about you?.

Mine says.........

Im a middle of the road kinda guy.

I dont like to take risks.

Speed isnt everything.

I like variety.

I love the finer things in life.


Whats yours say??.

AA
 
Pragmatist & Premium car Snob(lol). I keep cars I want, sells ones I don't when I can get money for it. If it can't be sold I keep...
 
I have an unhealthy obsession with cars?
 
I have a cutlery draw full of sharp knives, not a shed full of big sledgehammers! 👍
 
Quite a polarized selection. I either need to be able to race around the track on my way to the grocery store (in a wagon/estate car), or it needs to be light enough that braking for turns is a waste of time (lotus/caterham/etc).
 
- Hoarder! hehe I collect and keep everything I achieve or buy.
- Well tunned
- Patience is a virtue
- As well I have to agree on "Im a middle of the road kinda guy."

Cheers
 
Snob... Wasteful... Brings a nuclear bomb to a fistfight... and a Carting fanatic (LOL).
 
Picky but doesn't mind a good JDM here and there...
Enjoys long walks rallies on the beach...
Likes lightweights... no fat chicks cars please
 
Hoarder and cheapskate. Try to get away with as light tuning as possible.
 
I Have multiple super cars... But i don't shane weaker cars
 
Back