Your GT5P setup

• Thread starter Noah
  • 571 comments

cheapy setup lol. this is just a friends old wheel im tryin since i havent bought one yet. probably the dfpgt ill get as i cant justify the g25 atm.

that looks cool.. nice tv

well as some of you may know, my PS3 and all its parts were stolen by movers en route to Japan.

I got a new one from a buddy in great condition and i got GT5P again..... thats all i need. I also go a new sweet wheel and I am Hooked on it... can't believe i have been driving this long without it.

this is my new setup.... nothing serious at all lol.
PB151129.jpg

here is my setup:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I used to drive with an old gt force until a few weeks ago (it came bundled with the release of gt3 here in germany), but then I decided to do an upgrade on my rig for the shifter unit of the g25. all units are additionally mounted with screws. the rig itself is diy.
now driving is, of course, much more fun!
sorry for the pictures´ quality. made them with my notebook´s webcam.

P1070858.jpg

Nothing too swanky. Looking at investing in a proper cockpit after christmas, after what i've heard they seem to be worth the money!.

**Edit** Since that photo was taken i've changed the speakers with a 5.1 optical system and a new PS3.

P1070858.jpg

Nothing too swanky. Looking at investing in a proper cockpit after christmas, after what i've heard they seem to be worth the money!.

**Edit** Since that photo was taken i've changed the speakers with a 5.1 optical system and a new PS3.

lovely carpet...:sly:

spyrrari.

Well here's my GT5 setup. With the PS3 being located downstairs in the living room with the decent TV and Surround sound, I really needed something that could be packed and unpacked without too much hassle. I finally managed to track down something suitable on E-bay and considering this cost me £39.99 I am impressed with the results.

It's a foldable Racing Seat/Cockpit, with plenty of space to Bolt on my G25 steering wheel and shifter. The best bit is it folds down for storage in about 20 seconds flat - result !

Crap quality photo - apology's for that

DSCF0517.jpg

I only just got the stand recently but I can imagine. Good value though, got it from comet for £100. Some stands from AV stores are megabucks. I'm well pleased.

Looks like the same as mine as well Tosh 37" Regza ?? I have the same stand as well but slightly larger by the looks of it.

And my god yes - you dust it down, turn round to put the duster and polish away and it needs doing again :scared:

Yeah nice that the brake does stick out for the heal and toe I like the setup.. but the PURPLE and GRAY seat is not the best match.

Yeah nice that the brake does stick out for the heal and toe I like the setup.. but the PURPLE and GRAY seat is not the best match.

:lol: yea... the purple bit was a rubber mat that I found lying around the house. Only had it there to reduce the noise/vibration from the wheel and provide a soft surface for my keyboard, pad, etc... as long as it works yea ;)

:cheers:

Latest Posts

Back