Your GT5P setup

• Thread starter Noah
  • 571 comments
It'll do the trick for now. I'm gona get in the RX-7 tommorow evening and get registered in the GTP registry. I'm pretty sure I could pull a competetive lap time.

Can anyone tell me, what is the length of the pedals, in cm. Please.

In the picture for both side, red and green.

g25pedal1.jpg

Thank you a lot!

Can anyone tell me, what is the length of the pedals, in cm. Please.

In the picture for both side, red and green.

Thank you a lot!

About 24cm wide at the ends, about 30cm at the widest (green). 42cm long (red). Was a little hard to measure as my pedals are bolted on my rig, but it's close enough, I think.

About 24cm wide at the ends, about 30cm at the widest (green). 42cm long (red). Was a little hard to measure as my pedals are bolted on my rig, but it's close enough, I think.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Because I am building my own seat with my uncle, I have seat, the platform for seat, rest is coming.

EDIT: can you tell me the angle for pedals

EDIT2: My seat is 30cm high (with slides and platform), so I am seating 30cm above floor. I am 190cm tall, so can anyone tell me the perfect setup for this high person (length for legs, wheel). Any usefull information is welcome. Tnx!

Last edited:
No body can tell you the best position. That is realy a personal thing. What ever is comfortable for you. Can you not fined a way to make it adjustable. Think about it. you could go on holiday, get arested and then tortured on a rack, and then you will have to make a new seat as you will be at least 10cm's taller. "TRADGIC".

No body can tell you the best position. That is realy a personal thing. What ever is comfortable for you. Can you not fined a way to make it adjustable. Think about it. you could go on holiday, get arested and then tortured on a rack, and then you will have to make a new seat as you will be at least 10cm's taller. "TRADGIC".

:) Ok, what I meant was to be comfortable for 190cm man. Anyway, any usefull information is welcome.

EDIT:

Would you be so good and tell me both lengths also?
Thank you!

Wheel:
g25.jpg

Shifter:
g25shifter.jpg

Last edited:
1. 14cm
2. 9cm, but the 'overall lenght' is about 15cm, you don't see that on the picture.

lol.

Wheel: Only 14cm? Interesting, I tought it would be at least 20.

Shifter: So you suggest that the platform for shifter should be 15cm or 9 cm long?

I would make shifter platform a little longer than the shifter itslf... so ~15-20cm maybe? 👍

Tnx.

Just one more thing. How tick or high platform for wheel and shifter should be at least to be easly installed on platform.

g25tick.jpg

Thank you!

One more thing. If there is anyone 190cm tall, can you tell me the measurmenst for both lines, blue and pink. So at least I can predict the lengths for both. So 185cm-195cm is acceptable interval. Tnx!

zic1.jpg

Just a question. Do you have a car? or have access to a car. If so go out get your self comfortable. and then measure from the seat to the pedals. and from the floor to 1/3 of the way up the steering wheel. that will give your self your own measurements. Just an idea.

For a good seating position you would want the pedals to be around 10 15 cms lower than the seat... 30 cm might make it seem like your driving a normal car, but for a sport position youll want the levels to closer.

Tomaz, if your building one for yourself you will build it to meet your needs, not from the pictures your are providing!?

As you can see from the pictures the frame is adjustable so people will have to setup differently. Build the base to mount your seat on, then build the rest to meet your needs.

here's my setup i just finished putting together... have a side mounted amp (that acts as a mount point for 6 speed shifter, plus 2 Aura Bass shakers under the momo T-frame seat.. which rumbles to the bass!! Love IT!!)

453539024_jftwg-XL.jpg

453539036_kvhtB-XL.jpg

453538990_WKkv3-XL.jpg

n619657812_1873422_9294.jpg

n619657812_1873416_7289.jpg

What about this playseat above from playseats.biz website. How high is it?

Tomaz, zaboravi to sve i kupi Rinoseat - proizvodi ga tip iz Zagreba, ali uskoro prebacuje proizvodnju u Sloveniju - kod vas je navodno povoljnije za proizvodnju :D Imam ga ja i nekoliko mojih prijatelja, i vjeruj mi da je to najbolje sjedalo na svijetu u klasi do 500 eura - ako ne i vise.

Guys, excuse me for not using English 👍

http://gtsurgeons.com/forum/index.php?topic=84.0

A ako ti trebaju dodatne informacije, slobodno mi se obrati, pozdrav.

Pozdrav na Hrvatsko!

Nije loše. Ja sam kupio sjedalo za 170€, tako da ja ću završiti ovo.
Hvala ti puno!

Sorry for talking in foreign language, our contrys are neighbours and our language is similar.

100_0713.jpg

100_0742.jpg

$500 for whole setup, need $70 for shifter stand. My boy, Noah, is priceless. lol
I have recently upgraded to a Samsung Lcd.

Last edited:
Boys and girls, here is my setup, which my uncle made. Of course I have helped him, but he's the master.

And of course G25. :D

280220093161.jpg

280220093151.jpg

LG 37LG6000 FullHD
010320093221.jpg

Very nice. Looks very much like a playseat. I would love to have that seat, in leather and all.. :) How much did it cost you?

Here is my setup, nothing fancy. There's heaps better here, but I think this setup is fine and I manage pretty fast times with it so I probably won't bother upgrading. Click them for a larger image.

n1400971720_30218913_3690982.jpg

n1400971720_30218914_2984178.jpg

n1400971720_30218915_8327408.jpg

Back