Your highest ranking in any of the rounds

• Thread starter Saiyuko
  • 189 comments
1:05.291 on 6-5 324th place. I know I can shave a little more time off.not much. maby one hundredth but thats all.
Thats the only trial Im working on right now anyway. The short ones I really dont like.

Last edited:
That'll be because you're a bandit ;) congrats, I got close to your time but couldn't get a good exit out of the last corner :) forgotten what my time was, I'm around 20th.

thank you ;-) I used 'Dam-goD''s ghost to set my time i kept up with him until the last corner and then nailed the last corner just perfect :)

6-5 is good fun . think im still in top 70 i hope.

It is... Personally my most enjoyable as most people seem to be bouncing of cars which to me is wrong, but people play how they want to play. But a 1:04.7xx without hitting any cars I'm quite pleased with still 2 tenths I'm sure of, but will see with having another go at that at some point. I enjoy the GTR in general as it suits my driving style very nicely!

Aslongs 8-5 is just a lap without any AI players or without any advantage gain from hitting them on the round if there is I'll be happy with that :)! Finally looking forward to true world ranking of players (Well the best we have had to date anyway)

Current #1 in round 6-4.

Most enjoyable one in round 6 to me.👍

Got to 53rd early in 6-2 or 6-3, I think, which dropped to ~300 after the weekend, and right now it's hovering around 1000. Need to take a whack at it again, see if I can pull the time back up. Haven't really tried on the others, mostly <5K and I'm happy, lol.

Unbelievable some of you guys, I'm only up to around 10,000th or so in my best challenge, and down in 85,000 or thereabouts in my worst!

If you consider consistancy something that might come up as a comparable, I'm sitting in 12th overall for the U.S. I don't know what it's worth being fast on a couple of the events and then not be able to crack the top 5000 on the other 90% but I guess well find out :)

I know that it's said that "it all comes down to 8-5" so there is your one shot wonder. But what a down right dirty shame that consistancy won't even be worth a tie braker. Maybe it could be some double secret trick that they are playing on everyone who is just working on a handfull of events rather then trying to do good in all of them. Hummm ?

This competition reminds me of those guys who balance plates on long sticks and are consistantly fixing the ones that are getting ready to fall. :lol:

Andrew%20Van%20Buren%20Plates.jpg

Last edited:
With a few hours general practise with the DFGT, got to 155th on Round 6-3. So much better with a steering wheel, why didn't I do this earlier?!

If you consider consistancy something that might come up as a comparable, I'm sitting in 12th overall for the U.S. I don't know what it's worth being fast on a couple of the events and then not be able to crack the top 5000 on the other 90% but I guess well find out :)

I know that it's said that "it all comes down to 8-5" so there is your one shot wonder. But what a down right dirty shame that consistancy won't even be worth a tie braker. Maybe it could be some double secret trick that they are playing on everyone who is just working on a handfull of events rather then trying to do good in all of them. Hummm ?

This competition reminds me of those guys who balance plates on long sticks and are consistantly fixing the ones that are getting ready to fall. :lol:

Lol seriously.

Great going Lefty.👍

I only do the rounds I like 'more than once'. To answer you're question, it's not worth anything at all. I just do it for fun.

I will try hard on round 8-5, only because I'm a pretty competitive person. I know I won't be eligible to proceed to the nationals (if I would) anyway. And to beat some friends of course.;)

I am currently 335 in round 5-2

This is World #3 among players using PAD Directional Buttons :dopey:

Time 29.603 and I did only 29.611 with G27... - years of playing with PAD took its "toll" :)

Back