Your highest ranking in any of the rounds

• Thread starter Saiyuko
  • 189 comments
TheEnd35000vr
300th in the UK with a DS3 on 8-5 - on 1st attempt.
Not bad considering I'm not really trying.

wow i bet for your 2nd attempt, if you really did TRY you would be the fastest driver ever seen on this planet

I gained another tenth to 1:31.675 and im sitting 18th in US on 8-5 dont think its gonna be enough to get in top 32.

wow i bet for your 2nd attempt, if you really did TRY you would be the fastest driver ever seen on this planet

Heh, thanks. I was quite surprised about how quickly I adjusted to Motegi, advantage to playing that track religiously in GT4 :lol:

I got 7th in Canada for 8-2 about an hour after it went live, but that has dropped now. The screwy thing is when checking the GTA site, my time for 8-5 is correct at 1:35:999 ( yes, a 0.001 win lol) on the global rankings, but my country rankings have a slower time posted.

I don't really care about getting a better time on 8-5 as Canadians are not eligible, but I kinda like being the gold throphy gate keeper if you will, and want to see if any other Canadian got a 1:35:999. Anyone know what the issue with the times is or if PD has any plans to fix it?

Hey I am 2,054th in Round 8.1 as of last nite :)

Surprised that I am faster than any of my psn friends who are almost always :crazy: faster

218 in germany on 8-5 with 1:32.9xx... I see an improvement to 1:32.5xx but I cant imagine to get an 1:31.2xx just like the guy on #1 or even an 1:31.9xx... I would be happy if I get in to top 100 :)

Especially the S corner after corner 2 is the most important part where you can lose a lot of time (at least for me)...

I only miss sector times, that would help a lot to improve the lap time if you can see in wich sector you make mistakes...

I lowered my time a bit today gonna give it a break for the day got down to a 1:31.605 for 16th in USA. Still think i need another tenth to have a chance to be in top 32 when its all said and done.

Back