Your highest ranking in any of the rounds

• Thread starter Saiyuko
  • 189 comments
I don't think I've been inside the top 10,000 (total guess, I've never checked) but its fun just to see how you stack up against your friends. It's kind of sad when you stop seeing certain names in later rounds though...

last night 29th in world (8th or 9th for US) on 8-3 or 8-4. this was last night so I'm sure I've dropped some. And I was tired and stopped at 600 on 8-5 after a couple tries

I'm LOVING these cars with some horsepower!!! They feel open and unlimited allowing YOU to tell them what to do instead of feeling like they have a stability management system cutting power when slipping and sliding. Great cars.

Edit It was on 8-3. I just checked and I've slipped from 29 to 502 in world.

Last edited:
Currently 25th in UK & Ireland and 224th global for 8-5. Not bad for an hours work, I'm aiming to break into the 1.31s tomorrow

Loving Motegi

Briefly just got myself upto 203rd on 8-5 after about 8 full laps ... there's still plenty of time to make too!

EDIT - funny that this is the 161st post in this thread as that is exactly the same number i have just ranked around motegi!

Last edited:
After 7-8 laps on 8-5 (but with TCS7) I only did a 1:34.8xx and am on #417 in Germany... I dont see how to get an 1:31.xxx - great times guys...

345 now. chippin it away. i see room for improvement still so thats good :) wish me luck, also good luck to everyone playing.

I'm down to a 1.32.017 which is 1XXth place, 15th in UK hoping to get into 1.31s just struggling with the first few corners and the last 2 :)

What's funny is my world place VS. my U.S. time, it's always about 10% of the world ranking :lol: somehting strange about that :dunce:

Just cracked the U.S. board for 8-5 at 220 and 24xx on the world board. Love chasing Scooty and now I D/L'd Twissy'z ghost, I would have D/L'd Zoky'z ghost but Twissyz been showing up regularly in the WRS so I thought it was only right since it's Pick the Alien that will roosty away between those two :lol:

I was 35th in one of the 8th Round (8.1) sessions; didn't last as I was on early after Sessions 7 & 8 became available to run :)

Last edited:
My new best highest ranking is 275th in the 6-5, Sarthe in the dark 'Hunaudieres'.
With time 1:05.578

Im really happy with this ranking. :D

Now off to the 2 last rounds.

82nd in 7-4... :D

Sorry for the bad graphics, mobile phone camera. ;)

j163r7.jpg

Back