Your mom hates dead space 2 (funny videos)

• Thread starter Ibonibo
  • 7 comments

Ibonibo

Premium
Luxembourg
Luxemburg
Already paying my Isp 4 Access
Look at this, good stuff :dunce:

THe afroamerican mom is hillariously cool

Last edited:
Infact i made the thread in the video thread but it was moved.

The last one is to show the difference in marketing videogames during time

I think those have to be the stupidest commercials ever. If you are buying a video game just because "you're mom hates it" you have some issues and probably aren't mature enough to be playing a game like Dead Space.

I'm still waiting for some crazy nah sayers to sue the makers of DS2 because it "encourages minors to buy M rated games." Which it kinda does, except that all those "morthers" probably have kids that are old enough to drink.

I think those have to be the stupidest commercials ever. If you are buying a video game just because "you're mom hates it" you have some issues and probably aren't mature enough to be playing a game like Dead Space.

Right. Because horror games are all about maturity. They're not about evoking primal emotions that have absolutely nothing to do with rational thought. They're not about making even the staunchest, hardened gamer think "wow, you know, that was pretty messed up". They're not about shock tactics, random violence, and everything else that normal mothers want to shield their children from, whether their children are 8 or 48. If I was shopping for a horror game, the last game I would consider would be something that my mother would hate, because that would have absolutely no relevance to whether the game would provide the type of content I was looking for.

Sorry, I think the Sarcasm: OFF key on my keyboard is broken.

Right. Because horror games are all about maturity. They're not about evoking primal emotions that have absolutely nothing to do with rational thought. They're not about making even the staunchest, hardened gamer think "wow, you know, that was pretty messed up". They're not about shock tactics, random violence, and everything else that normal mothers want to shield their children from, whether their children are 8 or 48. If I was shopping for a horror game, the last game I would consider would be something that my mother would hate, because that would have absolutely no relevance to whether the game would provide the type of content I was looking for.

Sorry, I think the Sarcasm: OFF key on my keyboard is broken.

Congrats on totally missing the point of my post.

Back