YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESION in GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter koplet
  • 143 comments
  • 14,983 views
Messages
32
Gears, Paints, Cars or whatever else you think is your prized gem in GT5.
 
Anyone whos drifted with me would know this.. its my (now) Matte Black C63 AMG. Got about 590 drift Kms on it, simple engine mods like racing air filter and intake manifold, stage 1 tuning and a chip, only makes around 538hp, suspension and diff/transmission components is where the money and hours were spent. It's had about 5 different colour changes.

I love this car heaps and would never part with it. If someone offered me 20 X2010's for it I'd reject their offer in a heartbeat.
TsukubaCircuit_3-2.jpg
 
Not really my prized car per say but my KB NASCAR car is the one you'll find me in the most.
 
my Ford GT test car! LOVE IT!
 
Stock Mclaren F1 on sports soft tyres.


I don't really care about paints or suits or any of that nonsense. I do have a load of cars I love driving however.
 
SpecialStageRoute5_7.jpg


My beloved passionate pink Mini One '02.
239 horsepower, 204 lb-ft torque
957 kg
It's done 3,189.4 miles, and it's won 10 races, and wowed many people online.
I wouldn't trade it for anything. :dopey:
 
all my ford GTS all of the subarus in the game Audi S4 and RS4, my c5 vette, my 2005and 2007 mustang gt amuse 370z and s2000 and posibly all of the mazda rx7s and 8s and Lotus esprit
 
My Nissan Skyline R34. its just... the best..

sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and check up on her to see if shes the way I left her.

Nothing weird with that right? seeing how I live in the states and its near impossible to get one here. :dopey:
 
It would be my r390 road cars if I could change and paint the damn rims :grumpy:👎
 
My tunes are my prized possessions. Namely my mp4 and lp640 tunes.
 
430 Scuderia with my own tune and a few select power mods. It's ring muncher and can well put the AI LMPs to shame.
 
The X2010 wich i win in the Vettel challenge, that was hard 👍
 
Either my 787B or Camaro Z28 RM.
 
My Prius Touring Car. :dopey:
bF1Me.jpg

OHfIx.jpg

vcXk2.jpg
 
My McLaren F1. Get one. Leave stock. Leave the SH tires on it. Try around the ring.
The new physics make the car unbelievably fun. Adding more power or reducing weight ruins the experience for ms anyway.
I've got mine in the McLaren Orange paint. I'm thinking about painting it with one of the new paints.
 
The fact that I bought all my cars without any form of cheating/exploiting the game.
I didn't even cycle the UCD.

All cars (all but HKS CT230R, R8 '05, R10 and F1 2007 as they're prize cars) bought without any:
- Trading
- Dupeing
- B-day glitching


Last car I bought was Ford GT LM race car, it spawned somewhere around 2400 game days.



If I had to single out 1 car out of my collection - it'd have to be my McLaren F1...all 15 of them.
 
Energizerrr
The fact that I bought all my cars without any form of cheating/exploiting the game.
I didn't even cycle the UCD.

All cars (all but HKS CT230R, R8 '05, R10 and F1 2007 as they're prize cars) bought without any:
- Trading
- Dupeing
- B-day glitching

Last car I bought was Ford GT LM race car, it spawned somewhere around 2400 game days.

If I had to single out 1 car out of my collection - it'd have to be my McLaren F1...all 15 of them.

The McLaren F1 is in my top 3 road legal cars of all time, along with the F40 and the NSX-R.
 
1. F1
2. F40
3. Pagani Zonda
4. Nissan GT-R
5. NSX

Top 5 for me.
 
Probaly my Matt Green Enzo Or My Matt blue Split, I Will try get some pictures up!
 
For me its my MP4-12C, Pretty much stock apart from some wheels and paint job.
Just love its looks and the way it handles.

SanGalganoAbbey.jpg
 
Nick..
For me its my MP4-12C, Pretty much stock apart from some wheels and paint job.
Just love its looks and the way it handles.

I'm not too keen on the sound though...
 
Got to be my Trial Celica. Been waiting 790 game days to see it pop up in the UCD. Eventually saw it and bought it. Ah GT4 nostalgia.

5618637578_78df0aafae_z.jpg
 
Back