Your opinion (NSX ? Supra ? Skyline ?)

• Thread starter MugenVTEC
  • 51 comments

NSX ? Supra ? or Skyline ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey, i'd like to ask something about those cars.. sorry because it's a bit off topic.

How it's the tyre wear on them? The stock counterparts are kinda odd, NSX wear equally front and rear, GTR it's only the fronts and no idea about the Supra's.
But those racing cars, GT500, how do they act?

Thanks!

dkstz
Hey, i'd like to ask something about those cars.. sorry because it's a bit off topic.

How it's the tyre wear on them? The stock counterparts are kinda odd, NSX wear equally front and rear, GTR it's only the fronts and no idea about the Supra's.
But those racing cars, GT500, how do they act?

Thanks!

Don't worry, it isn't off-topic... lol

Well, poll closed, NSX won. :)

CJ350
umm, not to get way off topic, but is the RX7 model not worth considering? Or is it not same class of racer?

I don't like RX7's. In fact, I don't like Mazda at all... lol
But I know somebody would brought this up... :sly:

Back on topic, I bought the car ??? Which one ???

Let me explain a little bit why I choosed to go with the Skyline. First, I was looking at the 3 cars again to see which one tempt me more. So I was checking the Skyline out and found myself hipnotized by it's mean look. Well, I got to say I don't regret my buy since the car really reacts like I wanted it to. :)

yeah, not a huge mazda fan myself, but i do like how it sits so low, IE , the tires actually are as high or higher than the hood line The RX-7 LM 'o1 ( blue and red ).Reminds me of late model modifieds that ran locally in my area 30 years ago. And yes, I am that old.

Wolfe2x7
Wikipedia is your friend, guys. ;)

VQ30DD (direct injection) -- 2002-2005 V35 Skyline
VQ30DE -- QX, Cefiro, Maxima, l30, Bassara, Presage
VQ30DET (single turbo) -- Gloria, Cedric, Leopard

VQ30DETT -- Just a VQ30 with two turbos, used on the JGTC cars as you guys already established. :)

Note that Skyline isn't a GT-R.

So, I just finished Grand Valley 200km and I got to say that, the LOCTITE ZEXEL is a crazy JGTC car when you get the hang of it.

I found myself battling the au Cerumo Supra and the LOCTITE Mugen NSX (which were the 2 other choices in the poll). I eventually won because the AI drives like drunk farmers.

Also, for those who said "why not the Takata instead of the old LOCTITE Mugen ???". Well, your little Takata finished in 4th and got pwned by the LOCTITE MUGEN in 2nd place. Gotta love the old school ;)

Let me explain a little bit why I choosed to go with the Skyline. First, I was looking at the 3 cars again to see which one tempt me more. So I was checking the Skyline out and found myself hipnotized by it's mean look. Well, I got to say I don't regret my buy since the car really reacts like I wanted it to.
I hate to say it, but in my opinion you bought the wrong GT-R. If you ever get a chance to try out the XANAVI NisMo car side-by-side with the Loctite team's version, you will see what I mean. The 2003 XANAVI car is the overall best JGTC Skyline, and trust me, we've done a lot of tests on that :)

Well, your little Takata finished in 4th and got pwned by the LOCTITE MUGEN in 2nd place.
I think that's the random skill levels of the AI. There's always one strong AI car, and it's selected totally randomly. Looks like it was the Loctite Honda here :P

DE

Dark Elite
I hate to say it, but in my opinion you bought the wrong GT-R. If you ever get a chance to try out the XANAVI NisMo car side-by-side with the Loctite team's version, you will see what I mean. The 2003 XANAVI car is the overall best JGTC Skyline, and trust me, we've done a lot of tests on that :)

Say whatever you want, thats your opinion.

MugenVTEC
Say whatever you want, thats your opinion.
Indeed it is, and nothing more. If you like the Loctite car then I'm happy for you :) and I'm glad my vote contributed to your final decision 👍

DE

I used my GameShark which gave me 999,999,999,999Cr at the start of the game. You can't use it on an actual game tho. So if you want that much money, you have to start a new game with the Shark activated.

You can always have lots of money, but stay fair with the cars you use in the events :)

Back