Your Time for the Ferriari races?

I am just curious on how people did in those races. I just did the Tokyo by 13 mins and 7 sec. Please let me know your time on Tokyo and other 2 as well, so that I could try to run faster.

I did Indy with F10 today did 12:12.40 (had a few spins lol) TC 2 abs 1.
best lap was 1:10.70

Update: bit faster last night 11:57.060 fastest lap was 1:09.87

Last edited:
Did them all the other day with the F10 and remember lap's 8 and 9 at Indy were fast. 1:10:7xx for 8, then I did a 1:10:556 on 9. TCS 1, ABS 1, all else off. I'll be doing them over with the F1 2007 today.

I did about 5 laps in a row in the 1:11.5xx range with a best of 1:11.128 with a DS3, I don't remember the total but I did win, are those good times for a DS3?

I am just curious on how people did in those races. I just did the Tokyo by 13 mins and 7 sec. Please let me know your time on Tokyo and other 2 as well, so that I could try to run faster.

Just did Tokyo in the F10 in 12:59 with a fastest lap of 1:15.4. RH tyres, TCS set to 1 (for the standing start more than the race) and ABS set to 1. I doubt I'm capable of a much quicker lap, but if I can focus for the full 10 laps then I should be able to cut 10s or so off my race time.

Wondering what peoples set ups were with regards downforce etc, just Im having trouble with this seasonal

abs at 10 may help you, you can overtake every cars easily doing late braking.

I have a question for you guys, did you try the races with both ferrari f1 ? I only have the F10 and I'm wondering witch one is faster

Wondering what peoples set ups were with regards downforce etc, just Im having trouble with this seasonal

Try using maximum downforce. As regards driving assists, the only ones that will help are (i) skid recovery force; (ii) ABS set at 1. Traction control is really not needed given the insane amount of grip of a F1 car.

abs at 10 may help you, you can overtake every cars easily doing late braking.

I have a question for you guys, did you try the races with both ferrari f1 ? I only have the F10 and I'm wondering witch one is faster

I'm not too sure about ABS set at 10. 1 is perfectly fine.

F2007 is unquestionably faster. The only thing is, if all your concern is winning the race, you need not worry as your opponents will all be in the same one you're in.

F2007. All assists off except ABS 1. Maxed downforce with 5-5-5 for the Drivetrain. Transmission set at 217.

Tokyo - 12'00 Best lap - 1'09'8
Nurburgring GP - 14'30 Best lap - 1'25'9
Indy - 11'30 Best lap - 1'06'5

Try using maximum downforce. As regards driving assists, the only ones that will help are (i) skid recovery force; (ii) ABS set at 1. Traction control is really not needed given the insane amount of grip of a F1 car.

I'm not too sure about ABS set at 10. 1 is perfectly fine.

F2007 is unquestionably faster. The only thing is, if all your concern is winning the race, you need not worry as your opponents will all be in the same one you're in.

Ok thanks, yeah I don'T worry about it but I might spend the 12 millions for the other one ;) I have 15 million waiting to be spend !

First run through Tokyo was 13:11:**, second time through I was more efficient and did it in 13:00:**.

Stock setup, soft tires, TC-2, ABS-1, DFGT wheel.

I was able to pass 3 cars in the first turn by outbraking, then picked the rest off by the 4th lap. The key to all the races IMHO is to brake later than the opponents and still manage to keep your momentum. They're generally running about 80% of their potential until you pass them.

ABS 1, TCS 0, skid off, ASM off.

Downforce in "stock setting"

Suspesion: spring rate stock, extension set 1 higher than compression, camber @ 2.2 front, 0.9 rear, stabilizer bars at 6/6.

Brake balance: 4front, 3rear.

Managed a 15:19.560 for the 10 laps at Nurburgring and won by over 15 seconds... No deviating, 1 "partial spin." The car was GREAT to drive ! Good luck, cheers.

Tokyo Route: F2007 700bph:
Soft, tc:5, Srf:embarrassed:n, Abs:1 rest off.
12min 52sec. 1st in 1st lap just caught drag on leader around final turn before straight.

Nothing done with default settings. :)

Spun out once on the other account, finish still 1st at 12.59. :)

Edit: With DS3, please donate a st.wheel :D

Last edited:
I'm running consistent 1:24's (1:24.5 best so far) at Nring with a DS3, at least 2 wheels on track at all times. Could probably squeeze more time out of it with additional LSD and camber tweaking.

Who knew F2007 would be so fun to drive...👍

F10 Tokyo: 1:11.791 - Total 12:22.873 (first two laps were a mess, I can theoretically cut that down to about 12:10.xxx).

F2007 Tokyo: 1:09.xxx - Total: Unknown. I'll have to go back and do this again to get exact times.

At Suzuka I actually waited for a few seconds before I started in order to avoid the melee at turn 1. Picked most of them off easily in the Esses. I still hate Degner though. Best lap was high 1:32.

I don't like the Eifel track. Did 2:03.xxx on it. With a F10 (F2007 on loan to a friend).

Eifel 2:00.457 with F2007 but it only had 687hp apparently. I performed an oil change(721hp) before gifting the car to a friend when I realized this. So I will be going back to see how much those 34hp lower my lap times.

I'm going to give it a go with my F10 today too to see how it compares.

Driving with DS3.

Glad I took note of my best lap time on the Eifel track using the F2007. My best lap time with my DS3 controller was 1.59.837 with soft tyres, full downforce, TCS off, ABS 1, SRF on and everything else off. My F2007 also had an oil change and the engine had been broken in to some extent.

2:04 @ Eifel with no tuning, 1 ABS and everything else off. Definitely room to go much faster. It took me the full 10 laps before I found the right line through each corner, surprisingly most can be taken at WOT.

There's a couple with bumps just before turn in or mid-turn, going wide you can avoid these and hold more speed through the corner. Top gear needs to be lengthened so you don't top out along the straight.

Just done Tokyo again with F2007.
Total time: 12:06.761
Best lap: 1:11.254

F2007 with oil change, racing hards
Transmission 360km/h, full downforce, rest stock/default
ABS 1, rest off

I would like to also add it's much easier to push the F2007 to its limits than the F10.

Yep, I agree generally, except I don't use maximum downforce. I do tweak the transmission to take into account how twisty the track is though, so if there are lots of corners, I'll drop the top-end to give more acceleration.

I have to say, I found these races far too easy, and I'm just a pad user. I'm in first place after no time at all.

You guys rule :-) My best time on Eifel is 2:08 for 1 lap, with RS tires, and transmission set to 360 km/h instead of 350. It was enough to win the race though, but I still need lots of practice in order to match your time results !

Eifel 2:00.457 with F2007 but it only had 687hp apparently. I performed an oil change(721hp) before gifting the car to a friend when I realized this. So I will be going back to see how much those 34hp lower my lap times.

I'm going to give it a go with my F10 today too to see how it compares.

Driving with DS3.

On my 720bhp F2007 it easily gives me constant 1:58.xxx lap times, I used buttons as well.

Back