Your Time for the Ferriari races?

My best indy time with the f2007 was 1:08.7xx I believe average lap time being in the low 1:10.xxx using DSC with ABS=1 and TCS=3. Total race time is around the 12:0x.xxx (cant remember)
Have been using TCS=2 lately and still getting used to it and only running once per day im only down to 1:10.2xx I think
What are the top indy times with the F2007
Your fastest lap is very competitive @ Indy, my least favorite track, mostly due to the last corner can be cut to shave a lot of time.
Not a good track for comparing times online. Same thing @ Nurb GP & Suzuka. I hate chicanery!
Thats why I like Eifel & Tokyo for F1. They are honest tracks with no place to cut.

UPDATE
F2007 @ Eifel
1:49.388 :D
Video
GT5
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Un-freakin-real! You did it and then some, while on the grass even! Duuuuudddde! That deserves an up stack!

👍👍👍
👍👍👍
👍👍👍

Un-freakin-real! You did it and then some, while on the grass even! Duuuuudddde! That deserves an up stack!
👍👍👍
👍👍👍
👍👍👍
Thanks turbo, it was not one of my cleaner laps but I got it done anyway.
I've been wearing out that poor F2007 trying to get that 1:50.
She's down to 710hp after oil change. I think she's earned her over-haul :sly:

Last edited:
My best indy time with the f2007 was 1:08.7xx I believe average lap time being in the low 1:10.xxx using DSC with ABS=1 and TCS=3. Total race time is around the 12:0x.xxx (cant remember)

Have been using TCS=2 lately and still getting used to it and only running once per day im only down to 1:10.2xx I think

What are the top indy times with the F2007

I did today total 11'28.0xx and fastest lap 1'06.0xx (on two different races)

Borrowed GTP_Fastas____'s F2007
All other driving aids off exept ABS at 1
Racing Soft tyres , max DF stock gears , tuned suspension and LSD.

MadMax

Indy - Road Course with F2007. I managed 1'06.627 as a best lap time. 11'20.45 total.
Good times. Curious as to how this was accomplished with no network?
I really miss the F1 Ferrari events. :grumpy:

Back