• Nurburgring Nordschleife

Votes: 62 26.2%
  • Nurburgring 24h

Votes: 43 18.1%
  • Nurburgring GP

Votes: 39 16.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lake Maggiore as it is a nice "flow" to it and reminds me of Apricot Hill Raceway.
Dragon Trail
Third choice was a tie up between Brands Hatch GP, Willow Springs and Suzuka which have always been favourites but I went for BHGP narrowly.

Lago Maggiore is a favourite of mine simply because of the absurd hairpin after the end of the long straight.
Blue Moon Bay, also, because oval racing is pretty damn fun......sometimes.
And then Interlagos. It's my favourite circuit, barring Spa, on the F1 calendar, and I love racing on it.

Nurb 24h I just love that track to bits! It's my most played track back in GT6 :D
Mount Panorama, especially the dowhill section. Every lap is a blast going down!
Third was a hard call between Dragon Trail and Kyoto, but Kyoto narrowly wins just because I know the track just that tiiiiiiny bit more

I couldn't vote for all three Kyoto layouts so I voted for them combined together.....

Bathurst is a huge favourite of mine, I love the climb and descent of the mountain, plus the big brake from conrod straight into the chase makes me tingle! It can be carnage but a good race there is better than anything.

Dragon trail was my next pick, enjoyable to race and drive alone.

That's 2/3 for the fictional tracks.... Interesting

Brands Hatch GP
Nord
Bathurst

It was pretty easy actually as I'm not a fan of any of the fantasy tracks (Alsace is OK - the rest all have issues), the ovals are pointless without oval spec cars and the rally stages are as bad as the loose surface physics.

Brands, Bathurst and Nordschleife.
All the originals are just boring rollercoasters with only few interesting corners.

Suzuka, the S-bends just give me chills if I'm defending my position on the first lap of a daily race; Kyoto Miyabi, it's just so much fun with a low-powered car; but my favourite has to be Bathurst: I get the same goosebumps from defending my position through the technical sections, but on a far greater scale.

Suzuka - the first corner is awesome, throw it in and see if it sticks!
Alsace - Village reverse - first s bend is fun if you want to watch cars hit the armco in front of you at speed
Bathurst - nasty off camber left hander as you start to come down from the top

Not in any particular order

Brands Hatch GP - My favorite track when I get into a rhythm.
Suzuka - Great variety of turns and such an iconic track for F1 fans.
Interlagos - Such a challenge for me to string together a great lap, but I'm constantly finding areas to improve.

For some reason, I have a hard time pulling away from these circuits to properly learn another track.

The best Track of all for me is Lago Maggiore II. For me it's even better and has more flow in reverse configuration :)

Second has to be Suzuka and third Intelragos but i gotta say that the other new fantasy tracks are really good too. The Delevopers did a great job with these tracks :)

My three best are Nurburgring 24h, Interlagos and Dragon Trail. The next bests are Suzuka, Mount Panorama and
Kyoto Driving Park - Yamagiwa + Miyabi.

My three favourites are;

Alsace - Village

Dragon Trail - Seaside

Autodrome Lago Maggiore - GP

These all seem to have good corner variations and flow. It is always interesting to see how different these tracks are in reverse. They are still enjoyable, but best in the original direction for me, as most tracks are.

I like the Nurburgring, Mount Panorama and Suzuka of the real-world tracks. Never liked Brands Hatch, and really dislike Willow Springs and always have.

Of the Rally tracks I like Fishermans Ranch the most.

Yamagiwa- Flowing but technical. A great track for me to improve with cars as I can be quite consistent on it. Alternate lines with little penalty if required.
Maggiore- Big, booming successor to Apricot with hints of Midfield.
Alsace- Technical road racing track with massive variety in every corner. Love working the camber and elevation changes.

Brands Hatch GP - Always seem to qualify well here and have had some great races and wins.
Dragon Tail II - I feel this has a better flow in places than the standard direction. Maybe it's other's unfamiliarity with the circuit but I've had some good finishes here.
Yamagiwa II - As above, even won some one make Race A's here in the RCZ and and had some close battles in the Golf.

Back