Yu-Gi-Oh: The Dark Side of Dimensions (Jan 27th 2017 (ENG)) | Finally, dub release.TV 

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 113 comments

How are you going to watch Yu-Gi-Oh: The Dark Side of Dimensions?

• Both Japanese and Your Native Language.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Japanese Version only.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Native Language only.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Not watching it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Turns out that Blue Eyes, isn't even Blue Eyes but instead a new monster called "Blue-Eyes Alternative Dragon"

Translated:
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by revealing 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" in your hand. You can only Special Summon "Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon" once per turn this way. This card's name becomes "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" while it is on the field or in the Graveyard. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy it. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.

We also have images of 2 new characters:
Yu-Gi-Oh%2521%2Bmovie%2Bcharacter%2BAigami%2Bimage%2B00.jpg

This here is Aigami (he reminds me of Yusei Fudo from 5D's and Jesse Andersen from GX)

tumblr_ny76cwnJI31qa8vrvo1_1280.jpg

This one is Sera who has connections with Aigami.

So that's why it looked so different! :lol:

It has been confirmed that there will be 2 new Magicians; Apple Magician Girl and Lemon Magician Girl.

Don't worry though, Dark Magician Girl has been confirmed to appear.

From what I can gather, Yugi and Kaiba will be duelling in a brand new sort of duel using Solid Vision where images are actually created using the Users mind. I wonder if this is like the Real Solid Vision used in Yugioh Arc-V as even duellist without, still feel real damage from duellists with it.

Apple Magician Girl and Lemon Magician Girl

...Lemme guess, one's the cool girl with super slick metallic cover and is rather sensitive to touch (also bends occasionally), while the other's a slovenly 80's pretender, either from a soggy Eastern European nation or Detroit, who's an active participant in 24hrs of LeMons.

:mischievous:

Who is going to bet that this combo will be used by Kaiba:
  • Reveals a Blue Eyes White Dragon to Special Summon; Blue Eyes Alternative Dragon
  • Activates "Ancient Rules" to special summon Blues Eyes White Dragon.
  • Use Alternative Dragons effect to destroy one of Yugis Monsters.
  • Attacks using White Dragon.

I hope the movie gets both an english and spanish release. Ohhh the nostalgia :lol:
I'm sure there'll be an English version. The trailer on the official Yu-Gi-Oh! YouTube channel features music from the original series. Not hard evidence, but I think it's still some evidence.

Apple Magician Girl:

Lemon Magician Girl:
latest

I know this is based off the original Yugioh so there is a 99.9999999999999999999999999999% chance of it not happening (and understandably) but I would really would enjoy seeing an Fusion monster, I just want to hear "ゆうごうしょうかん" in the Japanese version :P.

Bakura with a bunch of females?

Have the writers been watching Yugioh Abridged?
Bakura's always been like a more humble, gentle, less douchey Duke Devlin but equally as much of a chick magnet. Hope he finally gets a girlfriend with his new design. :lol:

What about Mai?
3564ff93150e4e71483e245ff18dfe099b45be9d_hq.gif

And Kisara? (hopefully we'll have someone like Kisara in this series) Also I would like to see some characters from season 4

What about Mai?

And Kisara? (hopefully we'll have someone like Kisara in this series) Also I would like to see some characters from season 4
I'd love for Mai to come back, but I doubt Kisara will. The season 4 characters probably won't either since they were anime filler.

I've been wondering how an English dubbed Yugi would sound in this movie. I think they might try to make him sound older to go along with his looks, and give him a voice similar to that of Yugi's voice in season 1 (as opposed to his higher pitched voice in later seasons).

There are more Magician Girls.

Berry Magician Girl:

Choco Magician Girl:

Kiwi Magician Girl:

These 2 monsters, are what Aigami uses in his deck:
Houkai Spawn Vijam:

and: Houkai Supreme Emperor Indiora Death Bolt

According to the Wiki, there is going to be 2 Manga chapters that tell the story between the ending of the original Series and the Dark Side of Dimensions movie.

Looking at the trailer again, does anyone think that Aigami will actually use Synchro, Xyz or Pendulum Summoning Methods since he comes from a "different realm"? It looks like he comes from a different realm, perhaps that realm is the home or Xyz Summoning or Pendulum Summoning (Synchro is a bit of a stretch because of the BBT Movie)?

Looking at the trailer again, does anyone think that Aigami will actually use Synchro, Xyz or Pendulum Summoning Methods since he comes from a "different realm"? It looks like he comes from a different realm, perhaps that realm is the home or Xyz Summoning or Pendulum Summoning (Synchro is a bit of a stretch because of the BBT Movie)?
Guess it depends on if that realm is from the same time or not. Personally I'd like to see a return of cards from the original series but maybe with some retraining like with that new Blue-Eyes card.

Anyway, here's the first US trailer for the movie:

What about Mai?
3564ff93150e4e71483e245ff18dfe099b45be9d_hq.gif

I only noticed this now.

I don't think Mai will ever return judging by how her role in Season 4 ended (not having enough courage to face Joey again).

Though it would be great to see her return and rekindle her friendship with Joey.

Back