Z11SN Greaves Motorsport '13 in GT6 now available on GT Academy Round 3!

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 408 comments
Quite a sick LMP2 to be honest even though I don't like them so much, I'd drive it regurlarly.

On the other hand, is there any possibility for PD to add the GT Academy Nismo Z34 in the future? I mean, the one they use for racing with the livery and all, not a Nismo Z34 with just boring Nissan GT Academy stickers on the sides and hood

Only PD can answer that.

That Photo Travel shot in the news piece needs changing as the wheelbase is messed up.

Correct:

granturismo6_10572ksz.jpg

granturismo6_45ok6e.jpg

granturismo6_3u1j5x.jpg

granturismo6_2mpjjo.jpg

granturismo6_108b0jdv.jpg

granturismo6_6umu2x.jpg

Last edited:
Nice!
And what about the GTR RJN? Still the same thant before or they model the 2015 Nismo GT-R GT3 with the new aerodynamic parts?

Saw someone in a car show lobby had it already somehow. Kinda bummed that I was able to see it earlier; I like anticipation, but still looks like a really cool car. Can't wait to hop behind the whrel.

People saying it has spoiled the surprise, are you not now? :lol:

Spoil isn't a spoil when you're waiting too much for stg!
But we know PD, sometimes they are not really interested in cars skins and perforances. When I looked at the R33 TC, R35 TC, Z06 LM, and so on, I understand that they prefer do some unrealistic car than the real LM car with the real lively and the real spec... And it's the same with this GT-R GT3 which should be a spec 2015 car and will be a spec 2013.

People saying it has spoiled the surprise, are you not now? :lol:

Given how often each new update basically gets dug up and everything gets revealed, not exactly sure how this wasn't expected. Same thing happened last year with the RJN GT-R GT3.

Great pictures @Whistle Snap. I am really looking forward to racing this car.

The 4th picture shows that the car has a typo. The dash clearly says IGNATION instead of IGNITION. The yellow ringed inset is from a screen capture of the real car.

Either that or I have made a fool of myself as it is actually a different language. Remember PD put the V8 engine in the V10 Audi R8 in GT5 and remodelled it at a later date so an error is not unprecedented.

ZS11N Typo.jpg

Wow, an actual real car in an update. AND it looks sweet. Can't wait to drive it, wonder how an LMP2 car stacks up against the other race cars in the game. This should be fun.

And wow, they got Michael Krumm as a driver. Looks like GT Academy graduates are being taken seriously more and more by the day. :D

Wow, an actual real car in an update. AND it looks sweet. Can't wait to drive it, wonder how an LMP2 car stacks up against the other race cars in the game. This should be fun.

And wow, they got Michael Krumm as a driver. Looks like GT Academy graduates are being taken seriously more and more by the day. :D
Michael krumm is not a GTA driver! Lol he non the FIA GT1 championship and the super GT!
He is one of the oldest Nissan drivers!

Michael krumm is not a GTA driver! Lol he non the FIA GT1 championship and the super GT!
He is one of the oldest Nissan drivers!

That's not what I mean, dude. Yes, I do know that Michael Krumm is not a GT Academy driver and that he has decades of racing experience behind him.

What I meant is that, Michael Krumm, being a professional racing driver who has been making a living out of motorsports racing before he was of legal age, has agreed to team up with geeks who have only just started their racing career. Lucas was a taxi driver before he joined GT Academy. Jann has no serious racing experience prior to joining GT Academy; heck the dude hasn't even competed in karting. They are unlike Michael, who has grown up driving four-wheeled vehicles as fast as he can. And yet he agreed to race alongside two dudes whose experience is nowhere near his level, who are considered racing drivers because of a VIDEO GAME.

In my opinion, I get the sense that Michael, even though he's aware of the inexperience these two guys have, believes in their skill and ability. That's what I meant by GT Academy drivers being taken seriously. A professional racer has taken them seriously enough in that he's willing to be paired up with dudes that are inexperienced but extremely motivated in doing the thing that they love the most.

You catch my drift? :cheers:

That's not what I mean, dude. Yes, I do know that Michael Krumm is not a GT Academy driver and that he has decades of racing experience behind him.

What I meant is that, Michael Krumm, being a professional racing driver who has been making a living out of motorsports racing before he was of legal age, has agreed to team up with geeks who have only just started their racing career. Lucas was a taxi driver before he joined GT Academy. Jann has no serious racing experience prior to joining GT Academy; heck the dude hasn't even competed in karting. They are unlike Michael, who has grown up driving four-wheeled vehicles as fast as he can. And yet he agreed to race alongside two dudes whose experience is nowhere near his level, who are considered racing drivers because of a VIDEO GAME.

In my opinion, I get the sense that Michael, even though he's aware of the inexperience these two guys have, believes in their skill and ability. That's what I meant by GT Academy drivers being taken seriously. A professional racer has taken them seriously enough in that he's willing to be paired up with dudes that are inexperienced but extremely motivated in doing the thing that they love the most.

You catch my drift? :cheers:

The wording of your post is a bit confusing/misleading as the first time I read it, I took it in the same context as @SK8RBOI did. Going back and re-reading it though after your explanation here, I understand what you were trying to say now. All's good. :cheers:

Back