Zaks Special EventsPS4 

@hobbsy I am getting back in to this game lately, with the new update today will there be any GTP lobbies or events to join for the more slow and steady drivers on T300rs who have been on DriveClub, MXGP2 & PES17 and not up to speed with the aliens 👍 I don't mind if I am last:lol: it is just for fun practice races really with other drivers rather than the AI.:cheers:

I'm sure there will start to be a rush of lobbies, events and series soon... I certainly hope there is at least! C'mon @Zakspeed_TV what you planning?

I've had some ideas, to do a few things for a while, but have really been waiting for these custom lobbies.

I'm off on holiday on 23rd until the end of the month after which I aim to get something going.

I have met a good number of people that are closely matched, with the odd alien or two, and should also be available around the same time. @torque99 you would without doubt be welcome to join in.
All I'd ask of anyone racing, is to do so fairly and as cleanly as possible.

Laters

I've been without internet at home for over 2 months but hopefully be back on next week and would welcome some online racing, as above I'm not the fastest but enjoy good clean racing, as long as I'm battling with someone it doesn't matter if it's first or last place to me.

Hey @Zakspeed_TV put my name down please, i'll do my best to get to the room in time for some qualifying.

Just out of interest, will the the room be invite only or password protected (surely not "OPEN" :scared:)?

Cheers

Hey @Zakspeed_TV put my name down please, i'll do my best to get to the room in time for some qualifying.

Just out of interest, will the the room be invite only or password protected (surely not "OPEN" :scared:)?

Cheers

Cool mate, we will have a password 👍

PSN mate?

Edit: Got it :)

Last edited:
Hey @torque99 have you seen the update opening thread?

There is a race planned for tomorrow night.

Also @Bonio71 @Orayani as previous zerocuppers, this might be of interest to you?

👍
Laters
Hey mate, yep I saw it and was practising with Standard last night. I would participate but have my mother staying with me at the moment so can't commit to any of the sessions as my wheel is in the room where she is staying. Hope to participate in future if @Zakspeed_TV organises anymore races.

BTW are you still planning to organise races on a Sunday, I think the F3 Tatuus would make a good series. Catch you online soonish.

Hey @torque99 have you seen the update opening thread?

There is a race planned for tomorrow night.

Also @Bonio71 @Orayani as previous zerocuppers, this might be of interest to you?

👍
Laters

I don't think I will have time for this either @Zakspeed_TV @hobbsy thanks for the kind offer, I will keep an eye on the thread but got a bit of a backlog of games and stuff at the moment going on! 👍:cheers::cheers:

Hey mate, yep I saw it and was practising with Standard last night. I would participate but have my mother staying with me at the moment so can't commit to any of the sessions as my wheel is in the room where she is staying. Hope to participate in future if @Zakspeed_TV organises anymore races.

BTW are you still planning to organise races on a Sunday, I think the F3 Tatuus would make a good series. Catch you online soonish.

I don't think I will have time for this either @Zakspeed_TV @hobbsy thanks for the kind offer, I will keep an eye on the thread but got a bit of a backlog of games and stuff at the moment going on! 👍:cheers::cheers:

No probs chaps maybe next time then 👍

@Stotty @SW__10 @HavanaB0B Can i interest you guy's in any quick, clean, respectful racing?

Yes please, but as last time, I'll be on a tight schedule before race starts. All being well I should make it.

MX5 Cup again I presume?
Cheers
Hi @Zakspeed_TV... sorry for delay in replying, been away sailing!

I might be able to make it... what's the car?

It's the MX5 @Stotty ..... @Zakspeed_TV any chance of getting a tune for the car, to make the race that bit closer? 👍👍

Yeah sorry forgot the car :lol: will post my setup later chaps 👍

Whats you PSN @Stotty ? Do you wanna race @ODB ?

ODB
Yeah sing me in! Today was first time giving this car a proper go and seems like it should be perfect for some online racing :D so unless nothing special comes up I should be there to join you guys :cheers:

Yes its a great fun car mate and good close racing 👍

Let's hope i'm on the pace more this time out lol.......I'll try and get some practice in beforehand!! 👍

If i don't beat you by at least 30 seconds this time @Zakspeed_TV ......I'll be quite sad lol! :lol:

Back