Zaks Special EventsPS4 

@Zakspeed_TV how about the next race being at Brands Indy? That would be such a close race with it being a short lap....In the Cayman GT4 maybe? I could do the next CRAP TT with this combo to get people up to speed, and sharp, ready for the race next week. 👍

Yeah great idea with the TT mate, think Brands Indy is a bit to short tho and I'm sure ace said there was problems setting up rooms there with freezing.

Will try a few combos and let you know can you start the TT on Monday?

I hope to be there this week, however one issue i've had of late is my connection performance!

I need to run some "online" testing the next chance i get, as I do not want to be the Lag Monster in the room. Its not so bad when i'm running alone, but if I'm amongst a group it potentially could result in ping collisions!

Keep me on the invite list please, and hopefully all will resolve itself

Laters

I hope to be there this week, however one issue i've had of late is my connection performance!

I need to run some "online" testing the next chance i get, as I do not want to be the Lag Monster in the room. Its not so bad when i'm running alone, but if I'm amongst a group it potentially could result in ping collisions!

Keep me on the invite list please, and hopefully all will resolve itself

Laters

Cool mate 👍 yes we don't want any Lag Monsters :scared:

I'm up for it. Great car this.

Good man 👍

I Also streamt the whole race if Some one wants to see it this is the link
Maybe you guys can learn something so you wil be as quick on that track as i was or more on the same pace

I have no idea how you were carrying so much speed in to the corners... I found the car pretty understeery!

Though I do like to trail brake, and this doesn't seem to work very well on front engined cars in AC.

I have no idea how you were carrying so much speed in to the corners... I found the car pretty understeery!

Though I do like to trail brake, and this doesn't seem to work very well on front engined cars in AC.

I dont know just tried to go as fast as i could.
You cant really trail brake on this track because most corners are really quick or a chicane.

Hi fellas, sorry but i'll have to give the race a miss tonight, so much work to do, and i won't be home til after the race has started. I'll be back for the race next week! 👍

Thanks @Zakspeed_TV for organising as always, i hope we'll do the Cayman again sometime soon!

Good luck everyone tonight!!

Early heads up... I won't be around this Thursday - I'm off to Spain to sort our apartment out prior to a couple of summer rentals (and to lie in the sun for a few days, eat fish and drink wine :D).

Enjoy the racing.

Early heads up... I won't be around this Thursday - I'm off to Spain to sort our apartment out prior to a couple of summer rentals (and to lie in the sun for a few days, eat fish and drink wine :D).

Enjoy the racing.

Enjoy mate :cheers:

Back